AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded the picture and enlarged it, and in Windows photo gallery enlarged it to like 600 percent or with a slider, and it looked like a suitcase to me.

Can you please share a pic of it with us browneyedsusan? That would be great.

If you mean the lady who lives in the "hall", I think she was the other dog walker.
I think the reporter just interviewed her at her gate and the hand waving directions are a bit vague because she didn't actually see him from her gate, but saw him when out walking the dogs with the other lady.
I don't think we know where they were walking their dogs, do we?

Puggle, have you saved a link to that lady's interview?

lol... I'm obviously extremely tired as I missed the whole part about any dogs being walked.. was that mentioned in the latest clip tonight?? man...I need sleep!!

Can you say why you think the lady who lives at the house known as the hall was one of the "other" dog? walkers... missed it..walkers?

All the earliest reports stated two women out walking saw the man and after speaking with other locals they found out others had seen him too.

The interview I am referring to (from memory) states "another local who witnessed the man" and so on...

I'm trying to find the interview... someone else found it for me before xx

All I can remember is it was on pg 22 .... but it may have been in the last thread ...and I'm lost at backtracking to that thread .... Maybe Makara can help ??

"A group of local woman have told police they saw a man aged about 60 and neatly dressed walking towards the highway and crossing a railway line about six to eight weeks ago, while they were out on a morning walk. The man was also seen by another resident of the town"
http://www.smh.com.au/national/man-...nda-highway-near-wynarka-20150716-gie747.html

I've read all of the articles about this case and have not seen a mention of any of the women walking with dogs.

I still go with my original theory that the suitcase had been disposed of in a dam/lake and then became exposed, it appears to have quite a lot of algae on it, surely that wouldn't happen out in open in Mallee country, even in winter.

So who do you think moved it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"A group of local woman have told police they saw a man aged about 60 and neatly dressed walking towards the highway and crossing a railway line about six to eight weeks ago, while they were out on a morning walk. The man was also seen by another resident of the town"
http://www.smh.com.au/national/man-...nda-highway-near-wynarka-20150716-gie747.html

I've read all of the articles about this case and have not seen a mention of any of the women walking with dogs.

No, this seems to be new information. There is no indication that Mrs. Roz interviewed at the link below was one of these women.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/video/watch/28906715/police-still-in-search-for-child-murderer/#page1

I hadn't heard about the walking of dogs either, I'm curious to know about that. And I assumed that Mrs Roz must've been at home (hall house) when suitcase man walked past because of the way she points out, with what seems like certainty, the direction he went in the video (below). Also, in the video the reporter states that aside from Ms Roz seeing the man (without the suitcase), that 3 other witnesses saw him also, one saw him walking on the highway with the suitcase, so I assume the other two are the ladies who were out walking? :thinking:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/video/watch/28906715/police-still-in-search-for-child-murderer/#page1

So who do you think moved it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, shooters, someone bumming around the back blocks 4x4 driving, someone out yabbying maybe, they retrieve it, toss it in the back of the truck, check it out on the way home, see nothing of interest so toss it.... remember there have been people that have come forward who looked in the case and saw nothing but some grotty old clothes.
It's got all that algae on it, that's not Tasmania, that's Mallee country, it had to have been in water somewhere!

I still go with my original theory that the suitcase had been disposed of in a dam/lake and then became exposed, it appears to have quite a lot of algae on it, surely that wouldn't happen out in open in Mallee country, even in winter.

I totally agree with you that this suitcase appears to have been left in water at some stage, there appears to be a waterline mark of green algae on the suitcase. But rather than holey submerged it appears the watermark is around the 10-15cm mark.... and the depth of the suitcase reported by police was 20cm's

I am sorry that you took exception to my earlier post - I was in no way suggesting that a person who lives in what some may term a junk yard existence is the murderer, rather ... I was suggesting the suitcase itself may have come from such a property.

I have... I believe always maintained whomever the suitcase man is ...if the suitcase man theory is to be believed... would most likely be uninvolved in the actual murder, but rather someone attempting to cover up for someone else.

Having said that... truth is...many people are shocked when they find out a "nice" neighbour has been involved in a murder..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-children-live-squalor-feared-taken-away.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/death-concealment-charges-for-woman-in-squalid-u-s-home-1.2764343

I absolutely realise this is most likely of no significance at all because I'm not sure about the whole dog walking thing, and I know this is 7 years ago, but here is a lady walking her dogs in Wynarka, just a bit down the road from Ms Roz's house (towards the rail line and highway) in 2008 street view. I know I know, it's most likely not relevant at all, but I have nothing else to contribute at this stage and have been bored tonight lol. :blushing:
wynarkaladydogs2008.jpg
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...OoY086Kkg!2e0!5s20080501T000000!7i3328!8i1664

I just found this thread yesterday and still getting up to speed - Can someone repost a link to the pictures of the items in the suitcase?

Have police contacted everyone within walking distance of the remains? If so, if the suitcase man was innocently visiting anyone there, it should be known by now.

Ok I found it and she is right to a degree... witnesses walking their dogs... BUT these are not Jill Roz's statements - she witnessed the man without the suitcase - and that was a totally separate witness account.

"It was on this road in early May that two local women saw the well dressed man holding a suitcase as they returned from walking their dogs"

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2015/s4293884.htm

Ok I found it and she is right to a degree... witnesses walking their dogs... BUT these are not Jill Roz's statements - she witnessed the man without the suitcase - and that was a totally separate witness account.

"It was on this road in early May that two local women saw the well dressed man holding a suitcase as they returned from walking their dogs"

Thank you for that Puggle!

I just found this thread yesterday and still getting up to speed - Can someone repost a link to the pictures of the items in the suitcase?

Have police contacted everyone within walking distance of the remains? If so, if the suitcase man was innocently visiting anyone there, it should be known by now.

Sorry I am hopeless at some things... I was going to suggest starting at thread number one... but I could only find the link starting at thread number two... Hopefully there us enough info there that can bring you up to speed... a lot of great posters, ideas and thoughts contained there...follow to the end and it will link onto each new thread leading up to here >>> seeya here when you catch up x

opps almost forgot the thread...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Wynarka-Bones-of-a-Child-Discovered-July-15-2

Hi stillwatersc, Puggle is right, the earlier threads have a heap of info, this is thread one: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ralia)-15-July-2015-1&p=11928028#post11928028

Here is a link to some clear pics of some of the contents of the suitcase (I'm not sure of a link that has pics of all the contents the public have been exposed to but this is a good start I reckon):
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/photos-fnlmw1po-1227455382918?page=1

The police have door knocked all houses in the Wynarka community and surrounding farm houses, they gave out flyers with pics of some suitcase contents and information:
https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...vestigators-fan-out-from-wynarka#.Vc4PBfmqpBc
Officers from the Task Force, along with police from the Murray Mallee Local Service Area and State Tactical Response Group, yesterday began canvassing within a 25km radius of where the child's remains were found in July, seeking information from the community.

As part of the door-knock, police are speaking with residents, businesses operators and employees, schools, doctors and anyone else connected with the local community.

"Today our officers fanned out from the township of Wynarka to visit farming properties within the search zone," said Detective Inspector Greg Hutchins, Major Crime Investigation Branch.

SBM

Hope that helps :)

Then was he seen 3 times?

I've finally been able to sign up and log in. Not a newbie though - I was around in the Baden Clay threads with a different ID that I cannot remember.

I have a few thoughts that I thought I'd share. Firstly regarding suitcase man - I am Australian but have parents living overseas. Often my parents will come to Australia for an extended stay. My dad in particular will usually come for 6 - 8 weeks and then go home. Because they always come and stay with family (and leave things here grrr) they only even come with one suitcase. So if this were my town it would be highly probable that a well dressed older man would suddenly appear twice in six weeks with a suitcase. My parents ALWAYS dress up for travel. Also, when my dad is here he is a homebody. Many people would never know he was even here except he does my yard work. So to me the sightings of this guy aren't unusual based on my experiences. I guess it's possible that this man was dropped off and picked up with six weeks in between.

Also six weeks is often the time people are not allowed to drive following surgery. So it's feasible in my mind that this person arrived to help out for six weeks while someone was recuperating.

Next point - I have a daughter who was born in 2008. Some of the clothing is VERY similar to clothes she had. In particular one of the pairs of little girls shorts and that shoe could every well be identical to her old clothing. Based on my daughter's date of birth it would be impossible for these clothes to somehow find their way to angel. However it made me consider where I actually got the clothes from in the first place. Then I realised that my former sister in law sent me bags and bags of old clothes from her daughters and this is where I obtained them. This means they either belonged to one of her two older daughters - born 2004 or 2000 (?). To me this confirms a little the approximate purchase date of the clothes in the case.

In my area of Australia we have something we call kerbside collection. Basically if we have junk we want to get rid of we have a one week period in which we throw it on the kerb. The council then comes out at the end of the week and picks it up. A suitcase full of 'junk' would be very interesting to scavengers - they'd grab it and go. I have always been bemused by the absolute rubbish people will scavenge from these pick ups. They often grab and go without really looking hard at what they've got. I have tried to find any reference to such a collection in angel's area but can't find anything. However this doesn't mean it couldn't have even been picked up somewhere else and discarded later on the highway.

Thanks very much for all your info. I think what you say about holidays is especially interesting. I have a lot of relatives living far away too, and six week or otherwise longish visits are the norm. Regarding suitcase man himself, indeed the most obvious reason for a person to be carrying a suitcase is that they are on holiday. If he was on holiday, the questions is where. He couldn't have spent any real time in Wynarka actually staying with someone if all the townspeople know each other. Unless he was locked inside for a while he would have been spotted on many more occasions. And whoever was hosting him would most likely have told their neighbors in the town that their uncle / cousin / friend was coming to visit. Clearly this is not the story or police would not be making public appeals.

So perhaps he was holidaying elsewhere? He may have been from / going to somewhere interstate, or perhaps he was not Australian but came for a long visit, as many people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966