AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a list of rule-outs?

No there isn't a list. I assume this is because a) the police are stating that this child was never reporting missing (meaning all reported missing children are ruled out) and b) all the children they ruled out were children reported as possible options by members of the public. For example, a person calls crimestoppers and says I haven't seen my granddaughter/niece/neighbours kid for x years could it be her? The police have located and ruled out all of those children but they can't realise those names because that would invade their privacy.

Just a question about the DNA crime DNA register, I realise DNA would be taken from people convinced of very serious offences but at what level of crime does it apply to? Eg drug offences, break and enter assault? is it a national register or state? I know it's been mentioned but if any family members have been in trouble with the law then maybe they could match familial dna of a semi close relative I'm not sure on how distant a relative can be though. But I guess if they have the DNA profile they would have checked the register. Just my oppinion.

I totally agree with you that this suitcase appears to have been left in water at some stage, there appears to be a waterline mark of green algae on the suitcase. But rather than holey submerged it appears the watermark is around the 10-15cm mark.... and the depth of the suitcase reported by police was 20cm's

I am sorry that you took exception to my earlier post - I was in no way suggesting that a person who lives in what some may term a junk yard existence is the murderer, rather ... I was suggesting the suitcase itself may have come from such a property.

I have... I believe always maintained whomever the suitcase man is ...if the suitcase man theory is to be believed... would most likely be uninvolved in the actual murder, but rather someone attempting to cover up for someone else.

Having said that... truth is...many people are shocked when they find out a "nice" neighbour has been involved in a murder..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-children-live-squalor-feared-taken-away.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/death-concealment-charges-for-woman-in-squalid-u-s-home-1.2764343

"But rather than holey submerged it appears the watermark is around the 10-15cm mark...." That's was what I was thinking, that although it may have originally been secreted in a dam/lake somewhere, it had became exposed with falling water levels, only the part still in the water would have algae. It may have sat like that for years or maybe just for last summer/early autumn after which it turns up on the side of the road......
My apologies to you Puggle, I hadn't taken exception to your post, I myself had street viewed past those houses back of Wynarka and thought "bad buggers must live there".... my post was really a smack to myself:shame:

We know Wynarka has a post office, what other businesses (if any) does it contain? How do the towns 20 or so urban house residents (i.e. not farmers) earn money? Do they travel to Karoonda or elsewhere daily?

E.g. I used to live in a town a couple of hours south of Murray Bridge (and I don't recall it, Murray Bridge being particularly bad although my memory of it is mostly driving through on the way to and from Adelaide and only stopping at the shopping centre there on occasion). Around 10 minutes away there was an even smaller town (maybe 200 people) which had a thriving football community, local pub, only two shops, a church, a good playground etc - somewhere you could go on the weekend and find something to do (sport, playground, pub, whatever etc) - there were lots of things that drew people from larger towns to this small town.

I know Wynarka is smaller although does Wynarka have anything similar? E.g. a playground for children? I know it has a football oval although reportedly not a football team. Is there public toilets at Wynarka which would make people on the highway to stop?

Then leading on, what brings someone to Wynarka on a weekday? Stock & station agents? Council workers? Mailman? I'm not seeing a whole lot of reasons for anyone who doesn't live in Wynarka to go there on a weekday (or at all for that matter).

"But rather than holey submerged it appears the watermark is around the 10-15cm mark...." That's was what I was thinking, that although it may have originally been secreted in a dam/lake somewhere, it had became exposed with falling water levels, only the part still in the water would have algae. It may have sat like that for years or maybe just for last summer/early autumn after which it turns up on the side of the road......
My apologies to you Puggle, I hadn't taken exception to your post, I myself had street viewed past those houses back of Wynarka and thought "bad buggers must live there".... my post was really a smack to myself:shame:

Karoonda has a weather station: http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/dwo/IDCJDW5023.latest.shtml

They had some okay rain in January 2015 although virtually nothing in December 2014, February 2015 & March 2015. This is below the average the area normally gets in those months.

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averages/tables/cw_025006.shtml

I can imagine most of the smaller dams would be dry by early April. Perhaps more so than in previous years.

It is worth remembering that 10 to 15cm of water though could essentially be a puddle in someones backyard.

With knowing Prostitution is legal, women who do that are more protected by the law and cared for, so you can't always judge a book by it's cover. This is what happens to people who turn in drug dealers or make a bad drug deal ripping their supplier off selling them baking soda instead of coke kinds of things. Why take that out on a little girl? At least drop her off on someone's doorstep and let her be safe?Whoever did this will have to sort it out, but when they get her name, someone will come looking for them and it won't be the police. Whoever this is should turn themselves in.

I can see why someone would need to keep a short wave radio instead of a television. You don't have cell phone reception anywhere. It brings back the use of morse code devices I used to play with in the 70s opf my dad's. It's good to know and it travels across the couintry with almost nothing.Telling your own public about this has got to be hard with such an isolated lifestyle. These people are likely homesteaders or living boats. Suitcase man might be still unaware he's the centerpoint of an investigation of a heineouis miurder. I doubt there's even mail service to some areas. CB radios are likely the best thing to keep in your cars and boats with news bulletins. I know there are big cities, but there are lots of small towns through there.

in the first gopro video there is a quick shot of a news item showing showing madeleine mccann and the mannequin in the tutu, it seems to be written as if its been translated but it says "detective superintendant bray stated the girl did actually include sustained a thrashing death" its at 3.39 on the video,
i dont know if this is bad reporting or translating, but if its true does that mean she was beaten to death?

Just tried to type up a big post and lost it. Frustrating.

I decided to have a look at the driving distances between towns. Karoonda is 10 minutes by car but Tailem Bend is only 20 minutes by car. That surprised me as I thought it was further away.

Tailem Bend had 1457 people as of the 2006 census. Much bigger town where missing kids may be more likely to go unnoticed. 20 minutes drive to a person wanting to dispose of something seems fairly reasonable, not too close to home but not too far away to quickly drive to.

Tailem Bend is also interesting as there is land available to buy. The lots seem to be sub-divided lots, which is something older people often do - cut up their land and sell it off. I found something I find VERY interesting. There are three blocks of land for sale that include
part ownership of private boat ramp, recreation reserve and river access
link: http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-tailem+bend-201043623

Why would you dig up bones (presuming they were buried)? If you moved house you might leave them as is but if you sell your land and suspect development (earthworks) will occur then you may be more concerned.

Don't discount Tailem Bend guys, it fits well for me.

At a community forum I attended recently in the Riverland SAPOL said South Australia had the highest rate of methamphetamine crime in the country. They also spend a lot of time searching rural areas where drug labs are often located. I guess forensics would indicate if the suitcase or contents had been near Ice or crystal meth but more to the point.... There are many people in the Murray Mallee areas who have reason to avoid any interaction with police; either because they're guilty of something criminal or they're fearful of someone who is.
Just my opinion.

If this is not allowed please remove my post but this is the kind of situation i think where something might of had to happen in a hurry. I'm not saying this guy is responsible, but i did think he was worth looking into to see if he had kids or had been married.

This guy is addicted to drugs, gets so paranoid he kills two of his mates at his property the leaves the scene and drives to Adelaide, he doesn't live far from wynarka.

Story is here - http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...he-murray-mallee/story-e6frg6n6-1226343066990

I know its really far fetched but i thought it was looking into news stories from wynarka and the surrounding areas for the past few years. Drugs seem pretty big in the area as well, lots of news stories on that, also that would be another reason to get rid of the case in a hurry, if you expected police to come with a warrant to search your residence.

in the first gopro video there is a quick shot of a news item showing showing madeleine mccann and the mannequin in the tutu, it seems to be written as if its been translated but it says "detective superintendant bray stated the girl did actually include sustained a thrashing death" its at 3.39 on the video,
i dont know if this is bad reporting or translating, but if its true does that mean she was beaten to death?

I think they even know who they are looking for, they must have a sketch they can't show of the child, and so much more by now of where the clothes came from. I don't think it's a local child, but it's easy to live off the grid and have unregistered kids. Does Australia even have camels? That is more middle eastern.

Somehow I keep thinking that whoever left the suitcase by the roadside is not the person who killed the little girl.

And I also do not think that the mother killed her.

If suitcase man is the person who killed her, there is absolutely no logic to him parading around with a suitcase in a tiny village. What if some local would have approched him and started talking to him? Would he have run? Would he have kept the suitcase should that have happened? And would little Angel never have been left there and never been found?
What if he had been filmed by someone’s dashcam? Or had been stopped by a policecar. What if a truckdriver would have pulled over to give the poor guy a ride in the middle of nowhere? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!

If the mother had killed her, what I find extremely hard to believe after police revealed she died in a horrible way, why on earth would a mother not just bury the child instead of having a man parade around a village with a suitcase. And leave the child like trash by the roadside.
Even if she hated the child. Why leave the remains at the side of the road years later? A ‘look what I’m capable of statement”? NO WAY.

If she was a monster of a mother that killed her own child, than she could have done a better job making sure the child would never be found. If she didn't kill it, then she is most likely dead too. Or in big trouble. Cause no normal mother would stand by and watch her child being killed. Then you must be caught in an abusive/dangerous situation too.

A male figure who, for whatever reason, was controlling the mother and killed the child, would he have reason to retrieve the body where it had been up until that point (a place where there was a chance the remains would be recovered AND lead to the killer)?
If that were the case, then he would have retrieved the body (even if he was suitcase man and walking around with the remains in a suitcase) and would never have dumped the suitcase and the remains where they would be found. But would have retrieved them and would have made them dissapear as best as possible.

So what did happen? My guess is that the remains had to be moved for a reason. Like real estate being sold. Or construction/project development about to take place where the remains were hidden.

Or someone knew what happened and was intimidated by the person responsible for killing the girl. And now for some reason there was an oppertunity to move the remains to a place where they could be found. Like the killer being in jail, deceased or no longer a threat.

By the way, I also do not think that who killed the child and/or left her by the roadside is the biological father. Because I can't imagine that if you kill a 2,5-4 year old in a horrendous way, you have never been in touch with the police before or since. And if your DNA is in a database they could know who you are if they have a DNA profile of the girl.
So you wouldn't leave the remains where they will be found.

Or someone knew what happened and was intimidated by the person responsible for killing the girl. And now for some reason there was an oppertunity to move the remains to a place where they could be found. Like the killer being in jail, deceased or no longer a threat.

What if the person snatched the kid from someones boat and killed it? A family died on the water, but their child put on land as a threat to someone else? A clean cut man can kill, look at Ted Bundy, he was a serial killer. Looks can be decieving. Someone put the body there, they know what they did. Doesn't mean anyone witnessed the drop though. But it happened. Only DNA will, and they got that back weeks ago. Why not say and not let this small town suffer the media? It makes you wonder.

What if the person snatched the kid from someones boat and killed it? A family died on the water, but their child put on land as a threat to someone else?

I don't really understand what you mean.
Is there a family with a boat missing? I don't understand a child put on land, that is a threat to someone? :waitasec:

Take a look at these two pictures of the police talking to the quilt store owner. You can see that she is showing him the cats fabric, which is by Timeless Treasures Fabrics Co, the same company that made the camel fabric and the star fabric.

Does that tell us that the quilt also has a cats fabric? Or is she trying to find the Teddy Time print by Nutex, and that is the best she can match?

In any case, we know that she sells the Timeless Treasures Fabric line, even if she never sold the camel print. Did she have fabric sample books that ended up in this quilt?

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLnPXEiUcAANbhP.jpg

ETA .. better link for the picture

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/...23&width=650&api_key=kq7wnrk4eun47vz9c5xuj3mc

Cat fabric https://www.etsy.com/listing/241038...meless treasures cat fabric&ref=sr_gallery_14

Camel print is "Sphinx" by Timeless Treasures
"Teddy Time" by Timeless Treasures.
Music note fabric is by Shamash and Sons, possibly named "Jazz".
The dragonflies prints are made by Inprint Makower
The "Goofy Geckos" is made by Exclusively Quilters.
The pumpkin gingham is possibly vintage.

What if the person snatched the kid from someones boat and killed it? A family died on the water, but their child put on land as a threat to someone else? A clean cut man can kill, look at Ted Bundy, he was a serial killer. Looks can be decieving. Someone put the body there, they know what they did. Doesn't mean anyone witnessed the drop though. But it happened. Only DNA will, and they got that back weeks ago. Why not say and not let this small town suffer the media? It makes you wonder.

Please Susan, the child is not an "it".

Masses of camels in Australia . "The "Afghans" or "Ghans" were camel caravaners who worked in Outback Australia from the 1860s to the 1930s" from Wikipedia. They brought their camels with them and there are plenty feral in the desert or used for tourists activities.
I think they even know who they are looking for, they must have a sketch they can't show of the child, and so much more by now of where the clothes came from. I don't think it's a local child, but it's easy to live off the grid and have unregistered kids. Does Australia even have camels? That is more middle eastern.

I'm confused, have I missed something.
Is Wynarka on the coast ? I thought it was inland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog