AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they cheap to temporarily live in? Is it possible that the child would have lived rural temporarily because her parents needed a cheap place to live? Or flee some sort of mess they were in?

And if so. How would they have gone about finding a cheap place to stay? Internet, paper ? A real estate agent woud seem less likely or not?
Could they have been renting something and not been oficially registered doing so?

Quite often in smaller towns it is easy enough to ask around and get a rental by word of mouth. Although bonds are supposed to be paid before occupation and lodged to Residential Tenancies, some private landlords won't bother. So it is possible to rent something cheap and be off grid entirely with it.

this is 42 railway terrace for sale now and yes it does look familiar

:help:
I have been under the impression the police believe this little girl lived reasonably locally or within the Murray Mallee region for at least some of her life? I've been searching on the SA police website and can't find any specific mention of this however. Either it has been removed or this is another assumption that I have picked up from media reports...I could have sworn it was a fact that actually came from a police source? Has anyone else on here thought this?

Yes I remember it too, as I initially thought to myself that they must had some of the forensics come back on the clothing. I actually had written down a note (amongst many) where I heard bray specifically mention the towns; Murray Bridge, Tailem Bend, Wynarka, Karoonda, Pinnaroo and Riverland.

I haven't read back yet but did they find out the miss x brand because I found a person on LinkedIn who used to run that label in surrey hills nsw. I doubt I'd b the first to find it lol. I'm usually so far behind the pack lmao

I hadn't seen it posted here but I missed quite a few pages and assumed it had been mentioned as no one mentioned Miss X again.
I also found the same one. Seems she owned it up to 2006.

Thanks for posting FrogLady as I only assumed it was already posted here.
It may not have. I got so far behind for awhile I skipped a bunch of pages.

I've been on and off here due to child problems but always check in when I'm free. Still can't believe they haven't figured out who the poor darling is yet :/ wonder if police know about the brand because the articles I read were saying it was one they hadn't found yet?

I looked up "cache creep" and apparently it refers to when the cache gets moved slightly over a period of time.

I found a reference to the Wynarka Cemetery being sold - or the land anyway.
QUOTE: "re Wynarka Cemetery. As the property isfor sale there are concerns for finding the cemetery"

Seems odd to refer to "finding" it, but I thought I'd post the pdf of the WYNARKA RECREATION COMMITTEE AGM MEETINGWEDNESDAY MARCH 31 2010 in case it leads someone else somewhere.
https://www.dckem.sa.gov.au/webdata...ECREATION_COMMITTEE_AGM_MEETING_31-3-2010.pdf

This is the info about the location: http://austcemindex.com/cemetery.php?id=4022

Found this. Not sure if this is where the actual cemetery is or was or an address to write to ?

Wynarka Cemetery
( No Headstones )
DC of Karoonda East Murray
11 Railway Terrace
Karoonda SA 5307

There was another meeting, in 2013 and it was passed that the Wynarka Cemetery be fenced off.

has anyone done a wide general search on their facebook by typing in words like "Wynarka" or "Karoonda" in the search field then NOT clicking on a particular page but doing a general search. It brings up a enormous amount of information ie: locals who have posted something with these key words or everything and anything thats going on in those areas for eg: it brought up a Karoonda Farm Fair Ute Muster on March 28th 2015. for a msall country town there always seems to be events going on. Not only that it has a number of people who have posted their gopro recodings of them riding motorbikes or vehicles. it really gives you an insight into the town and its locals and what goes on with alot of pictures and comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234