AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it looked like the sunbleached luggage, but the video is saying it was no where near where it was found. Maybe suitcase man thought the kids would find it for him, didn't work, so he moved it to a better spot.

It does look like a pizza box but what bothers me about this video is the fact that one of these riders seen something that day that made him sit there and take the time to go through that video frame by frame until he spotted what it was that he seen. Maybe not the suitcase but he clearly believes it was.
I put it in photoshop and turned it to a negative image. I see IMO what appears to be a black object next to a white object. Peer review: what do you think of this shot? Int.jpginterest.jpg Screenshot from 4:25 paused video.

Regarding the GoPro video - is that "object" still there? Surely someone should go have a look. If it's gone, then that is suspicious. If it's still there then someone can at least check it out properly.

Video doesn't work ....?

I'm glad to see this kid still haunting this idiot. He dropped the body off somewhere originally, no one found it, had to come back 7 years later, put it where someone else would find it, didn't work, moved it again, and finally after7 years, the idiot gets his publicity. Was it all he'd hoped for? I hope he chokes on it.

You might have to click on one of the earlier links - maybe try on the one from the original poster? Hope it works.

I put it in photoshop and turned it to a negative image. I see IMO what appears to be a black object next to a white object. Peer review: what do you think of this shot? View attachment 79936View attachment 79937 Screenshot from 4:25 paused video.

Not sure webweaved ? ... to me it looks like the bush the object is resting against, I noticed on the left (left of bike rider) the picture of the low bushes appear to be blurred black also.

I can definitely see why this guy believes he has captured images of the suitcase. I tweaked and tweaked the video (Play/pause) over and over, being able to print screen at just the right time frame (4.52). In this particular shot - I could almost believe it was the suitcase .... but then again ... I'm wondering if it was just an elongated shot due to the speed of his bike??
wynarka suitcase comparison.png

Regarding the GoPro video - is that "object" still there? Surely someone should go have a look. If it's gone, then that is suspicious. If it's still there then someone can at least check it out properly.

Maybe one of us should be brave enough and comment on this ShaunO's video ... asking him to join our discussion over here. It would be nice to have someone here with local knowledge ..

My first thought was a black suitcase! I'll have a look at it in Photoshop and let you know.

What it looks like to me is the black plastic cover we have over our water meter. I must admit at first glance I went -- what? Because it does look like a suitcase from that angle.

Its definitely a black cover for a water meter. Very common is SA

Yall have an opera house? LOL

I guess I was wondering/hoping more so if yall did so a possible familial match could be made from DNA. I know DNA collection by the government can be a big brother is watching scenario and am not familiar with how many countries have that program.

I also was wondering, how when a body is skeletized, can they put a limitation on how long ago death was. Like how do they actually know it was within the last 8 years?

In regard to estimating how long since the time of death when you only have a skeletone/bones, that's a really interesting question. Radiocarbon dating can apparently be used 'researchers were able to predict year of death within three years of accuracy. In addition, forensic investigators can compare such clues to information from missing persons list, as was done to identify people tragically swept away in the 2005 tsunami.' (http://forensicoutreach.com/somethi...carbon-14-dating-to-age-recent-human-remains/) But three years is a wide window, maybe this is what lead to the possibility that she died in 2007, or in the last 12-18 months.

If anyone has any expertise in this, I'd love to hear if this technique is the one normally used, or if there's something else available. Especially when you don't have a burial site.

I haven't looked through the town thoroughly on google maps so I may have missed a really cluttered property that you saw... but what I did see seems fairly typical of Australian country towns. Australia is geographically, socially and historically different from America. For one thing, we tend very much to towards cyclical drought even when we do take care of the land. For another, we experienced the Cold War Era differently and weren't being told if we didn't clear up mess around our houses they would burn down when we got nuked and it would be all our own fault for not being tidy. Our remote boundless plains with mild temperatures in winter are somewhat less prone to tornadoes that pick up our junk and turn it into missiles. Our sun bakes everything almost sterile in summer, so neatly stacked items of certain sorts can last a very long time outside. Remote towns (Wynarka isn't *really* that remote by Australian standards) tend to be really remote. Why take an old iron bedstead, five old tyres and an old patio birdcage to the official dump, when its going to take half a day to do so and you'll probably be wanting a tyre sometime to put round the base of a tree you've planted... or some wire from that old birdcage to fix a fence? If you don't take the stuff to a formal dump and just find a place to dump it then its still in town and messing up everyone else's views, better to keep it yourself and take responsibility for your own stuff rather than offload it to keep up appearances.

Different places, different ways.

I agree that it seems like a fairly typical little country town, but I do think it is a bit messy along that road:
wynarka3.jpg wynarka2.jpg wynarka1.jpg
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...LBG_xCyA!2e0!5s20100201T000000!7i13312!8i6656

I have also had my thoughts about the suitcase man and I believe he placed it near the side of the road at a location he would remember for pick up later. Thus the rock wall near by as some sort of marker for him to remember where to collect it from. Some where along the line he has gone back for it but found someone had already tampered with the contents, panicked and left. OR - he was part of a few people that where transporting the case, each one to collect it from a different location but the person who was due to collect never came to collect it for what ever reason. I do remember reading that the police said it was originally black and had faded to grey with the weather. I also remember the media saying he was seen with the case on the earlier occasion but without the case on another occasion. I believe suitcase man is definitely involved and somewhere along the line he lost control of the situation when things did not go according to his plans. I think he did NOT want the suitcase to be found, he just left it somewhere that would be easily accessible and easily identifiable for himself or someone else to return and retrieve it at a later stage. For what ever reason him or they got spooked or stuck in a situation and it never happened. IMO

caseontrack.gif

I used the frame by frame method and got this shot, which I have enlarged and sharpened.
Does the video say if they went back to see if it, whatever it is, is still there?
I can see it as a case.

So many possible ways this suitcase ended up here!
I was thinking as a possible scenario could be this!
A person dies, family or friend go to clean out their house. They find the suitcase. They dump it to keep the family secret!
Wonder if there were any deaths or houses sold around the time the suitcase appeared!

MOO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member