AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Size 6, and then height, chest and waist written in a column next to it, followed by some measurements in cm.

If suitcase man was some sort of inspector or surveyor, he might have needed to get out and do a certain area on foot before getting back in his car and going to another area.

I have also seen it suggested here that he may have been inspecting the roadworks. If that was the case then he would have certainly been in high vis gear (at minimum a high vis vest). If he had finished work and worked for the Council or road authority then there would be no need for him to hitchike either as a car/transport would surely have been supplied.

At first I thought no way could it be a suitcase. I thought it looked like a pizza box too, but when they pointed out the "handle" it does appear, at least to me, to be thicker and have more depth to it than I originally thought. Perhaps there is more than one suitcase. Although this object kind of favors a cooler with rope handles. One thing I was thinking about it workers who may be there from another country. Like I have a friend who is currently living there because her husband does some sort of rig work...if this was the case it could be someone who a) isn't close to their family or has no family where they come from and b) hadn't made many or any new friends there. Might explain why a lot of the stuff was purchased specifically with Australia tags. Like, when I travel, I always try to buy stuff from stores particular to that region.

Why did I think of Ivan Milat?

This latest ABC video gives a much clearer idea of what the 2 dog-walking women saw of the suitcase man and exactly where they saw him walk.
Other than that, I don't think there is anything new, other than the woman talking about itinerant fruit pickers in the Berri area.

It's very easy to work out which house the woman saw the man from using Google Streets.

SBM

Interesting, the more I look at it the more depth I see actually, especially with the shot of the handle:
View attachment 79930

And I agree Kyja, that person must really think they've seen something important to go through all the trouble of creating that video.

I think it is the suitcase. Look closely and you can see the depth and the handle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 27
I think it is the suitcase. Look closely and you can see the depth and the handle.

My ponderings about this one. I didn't see the sun shining in the video. What's making the top look so much lighter?

Several people have talked about seeing the suitcase from mid-March or so where it was found. If this is *the* suitcase, the whole timeline is trashed.

Now that we know where the man was seen, and if we assume he was carrying THE case and intending to hide it, I think we can make some assumptions about where he can from.
area.gif

He didn't come down Moorlands Road because he walked left to right in front of the house on Railway Tce.
If we assume he was headed to the closest scrubby area, if he started from the East of the township it would make more sense to travel into the scrub to the East. Therefore, I think we can ignore the eastern part of town.
Similarly, if he started from the South of the town, it makes sense to travel into the southern scrub to hide the case, or at least to travel down Moorlands Road rather than along Railway Tce if he didn't want to be seen.
So I don't think he came from the areas I have shaded light green.
Which leaves a very small number of properties, and we can also discount the one the woman who saw him lives in.

Me too. Not a lot of civic pride in that town, is there.
But i makes you wonder - if you wanted to hide a case, why not leave it among all the other rubbish?

Why do I keep going back to this place?
Reminds be of something from a movie, I think.

View attachment 79966

Alfred Hitchcock's dream location.

i knew they had said she had died a violent death but i just heard in a old news footage video a journo say "police wont reveal how the child died because it is so shocking so they are keeping it to themselves at this stage" hearing that just made my heart shatter all over again

That is disturbing, particularly given the media were quite quick to report on the Stephanie Scott case which was also horrific.

The pic of the creepy house, is it over five years old, do we have a recent picture of it?

I am also curious why the signpost says HISTORIC Wynarka.
I have Googled and can find no reason to classify it as historic.
But I'm sure that has nothing to do with the crime.

12 members and 22 guests :cheers::cheers:

how many newspaper reporters are reading right now i wonder!?:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members