AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Mr Rule's article tell us anything we didn't already know? sure he has embellished some details to "pad" out the story, but is there anything new? Also it is one thing for us on this forum to work out, and talk about different scenarios, but a serious journo that's getting paid for a living? not on!!
eg: "The killer or someone close to him or her then covered the body in a pile of clothes — maybe in an empty room, a cupboard or a shed. Then they left it for years — long enough to be reduced to a skeleton.

Then, probably early this year, something happened — something that prompted whoever had hidden the body to want to move it. The killer or an accomplice jammed the clothing and the skeleton into a suitcase and took it from the hiding place
." What kind of reporting/journalism is that? where is his evidence? You cant just make stories up like that for general publication and expect to be taken seriously.

To give Andrew Rule some credit he does research his work before publishing and he is known to have a a history with police and contacts within the police force (It's what he does for a living)... and he is a very respected crime reporter.

IMO the article does provide a lot of information that is new.

Now we know that it was more than just a few locals that witnessed this man - now we know it was up to a dozen people and that is significant

He has also given us the names of the two witnesses that originally saw the man with the suitcase - a sleuthers dream!!

He has revealed to us that the childs bones were fractured indicating that the child was bashed to death - I don't believe for an instance he would include those details if they were not based on fact - supplied by police directly to him.

I also believe his scenario was based on facts given to him... in that the skeletal remains showed no evidence of having been submerged in water or buried in soil - that the remains were "clean" and had simply been placed somewhere out of the elements. To suggest that this may be in an empty room, a cupboard or a shed, is the only thing speculative element of the part highlighted within those particular comments - but again IMO those comments/suggestions would be a good assumption possible based on the condition of little Angel's remains.

He has also given us a very usefull insight into the makeup of the townspeople - Only a quarter of the population are the "True" lol townsfolk .... where there "rest" are considered "Blow Ins" - their possible reasons for venturing to and setting up home in such a place like Wynarka are also useful .....

I could probably list another half dozen things within the article that I personally found useful.

So no I don't think he just made up a story - there is a lot of Fact within the article.

Yes I've been doing that every day or so.
Sometimes I do a full search, other times I narrow it down to the last 12 months, the last 6 months etc.

has anyone done a wide general search on their facebook by typing in words like "Wynarka" or "Karoonda" in the search field then NOT clicking on a particular page but doing a general search. It brings up a enormous amount of information ie: locals who have posted something with these key words or everything and anything thats going on in those areas for eg: it brought up a Karoonda Farm Fair Ute Muster on March 28th 2015. for a msall country town there always seems to be events going on. Not only that it has a number of people who have posted their gopro recodings of them riding motorbikes or vehicles. it really gives you an insight into the town and its locals and what goes on with alot of pictures and comments...

has anyone done a wide general search on their facebook by typing in words like "Wynarka" or "Karoonda" in the search field then NOT clicking on a particular page but doing a general search. It brings up a enormous amount of information ie: locals who have posted something with these key words or everything and anything thats going on in those areas for eg: it brought up a Karoonda Farm Fair Ute Muster on March 28th 2015. for a msall country town there always seems to be events going on. Not only that it has a number of people who have posted their gopro recodings of them riding motorbikes or vehicles. it really gives you an insight into the town and its locals and what goes on with alot of pictures and comments...

and just by doing this i found some info about a pram that was reported to be there and was taken by police.... just sayin' there is a whoooooollleeee lotta info when you throw some key words into facebook

I thought the Andrew Rule article was the best one I've read for quite awhile and told me several things I didn't already know.

sleuthin-suz I find lots of references via FB and follow them up, but unfortunately we are not allowed to post them here.
That makes it tricky to share all you have discovered, but I understand the rules and support them.

sleuthin-suz I find lots of references via FB and follow them up, but unfortunately we are not allowed to post them here.
That makes it tricky to share all you have discovered, but I understand the rules and support them.

Jane, if you find anything that may be relevant to this case, please feel free to report it to Crimestoppers.

yeah twitter doesnt open up a whole lot of info but Facebook well lets just say nothing seems to be private on there and the info about various fairs and shows on in the area is very good. I also found a craft place in Karoonda with a pic of a lady standing in the shop with lots of fabrics around her. its a great way to learn about the place and the people when your not actually there.. I saw on like a emergency fire/rescue site for the area there was a reported vehicle accident on the highway where little one was found that night before the first sighting of suitcase man..

I have been looking at the gopro video to try and work out where the sighting of the possible suitcase was.
This image is from [video=youtube;hn_5fTWCnME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn_5fTWCnME[/video] at 4.41

See the stobie pole base to the right? (Telegraph pole to none south aussies)

View attachment 80086

I have virtual travelled up and down the highway from Karoonda to Wynarka and I cannot see any stobie poles, either on the side of the road or along the railway track.
I had hoped it might help me pin point the spot but it hasn't.
Posting it here n cse it helps anyone else.

That's a damn good piece of spotting! I'm working on narrowing it down for u guys

I found a reference to the Wynarka Cemetery being sold - or the land anyway.
QUOTE: "re Wynarka Cemetery. As the property isfor sale there are concerns for finding the cemetery"

Seems odd to refer to "finding" it, but I thought I'd post the pdf of the WYNARKA RECREATION COMMITTEE AGM MEETINGWEDNESDAY MARCH 31 2010 in case it leads someone else somewhere.
https://www.dckem.sa.gov.au/webdata...ECREATION_COMMITTEE_AGM_MEETING_31-3-2010.pdf

This is the info about the location: http://austcemindex.com/cemetery.php?id=4022

:confused: That sounds really weird. A cemetary that does exist, but without headstone's. That is not supposed to be found?? And is for sale. What the ....?

How easy would it be to bury a child there? And if that should have happened, is that the reason she was moved?

Ah but they do know where it is as they have fenced it off.

Maybe they sold part of it but kept the part with the graves after fencing it off.

Ah but they do know where it is as they have fenced it off.

Maybe they sold part of it but kept the part with the graves after fencing it off.

But they had to find it first.
I wonder when they fenced it?

That's a damn good piece of spotting! I'm working on narrowing it down for u guys

Thank ShaunO.
If it is the suitcase and if it was subsequently moved, the precise location may narrow down the spots the dumper could have come from.
Maybe they felt they had dumped it a little too close to home, so they collected it and moved it to the other side of Wynarka.
Still doesn't explain why they didn't try to avoid being seen though, does it?

Unless they felt they would attract less attention walking up the main street than if they walked through the back streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234