AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody was killed in the Zoetermeer house.

Maybe you are right. But killed perhaps outside (by Vincent perhaps) and hidden at home at some point? As a "trophy" or so?

This guy lived there with his brother and mother, moved back to Australia more than a year ago. And there he killed a woman.

He lived there with his two brothers (one his identical twin) and his mother. Marcus moved back to Australia earlier than mother, twin Vincent and brother L.

Very interesting article by the way. I wonder how the poor woman died. And if someone in Holland might have been murdered in the same way before they left Holland like thieves in the night.

Why not a little girl eg?

p.s. apparently their Dutch house smelled awful because of all the cats.

Smelling:
Yes, certainly, but perhaps in addition a package with a girl? Belonging of Vincent? Because he is authistic, nobody was allowed to touch the package otherwise he would have become very aggressive as it is known about authistics?

View attachment 80215The photos of the evidence being put in the bag are really hard to see ... I can see why people see different things.

I spent about an hour today thinking I had identified the suitcase laying in the front of someone's yard(from Wynarka) in a Google Earth image from 2010....

Was it that creepy weatherboard one?
If so, I did that too :):)
Came to the conclusion it is a pile of something.
I have never set foot in Wynarka but having spent so much virtual time their I could find my way around blind-folded.

EDIT: Sorry, your image didn't show when I first read your post.

Smelling:
Yes, certainly, but perhaps in addition a package with a girl? Belonging of Vincent? Because he is authistic, nobody was allowed to touch the package otherwise he would have become very aggressive as it is known about authistics?

FromGermany, at this stage there is no indication that the Standford brothers are involved in this case. Perhaps you could offer your thoughts and opinions to Crimestoppers and let them deal with it. https://www.police.sa.gov.au/contact-us/key-contacts

Smelling:

I really don't think he has anything to do with this case.
I really think this is a domestic voilence and/or drugs related escalated situation. With ties to Wyanarka.

I read some Dutch article about the person in your article and there someone said that he's an autistic guy who is unable to plan things. So certainly not suitcaseman retrieving remains etc. Or a person who would have intimidated people longterm to not come forward with information. He's simply incapable of that.

Was it that creepy weatherboard one?
If so, I did that too :):)
Came to the conclusion it is a pile of something.
I have never set foot in Wynarka but having spent so much virtual time their I could find my way around blind-folded.

EDIT: Sorry, your image didn't show when I first read your post.

The town is depressing IMO

I am now totally 100% discounting the two witnesses opinions that said the person wasn't a "local".

How would they know if the person was local or not (they admittedly) said they don't mix with the "Blow Ins".

They were born and Breed "Locals" of Wynarka .... the "Blow Ins".... started almost a decade ago.

This suitcase man has "now".... been reported as being seen by at least 12 people within the town over autumn...

'Cough" .... these "Local" ladies think they have their finger on the pulse of "Their Town" ...

Suitcase man's mistake was having the same mentality.... that he thought if he went out at 7.30 - 8.00am - there would be no one around and he could do what ever he had to do without being observed....as everyone in this town ignored each other!!

We went from the town consisting of 17 people, to the town actually having around 24 residents... to then having "locals" stating that only approximately 8 were permanent residents, the other's being the "blow Ins" - to be avoided and ignored.

Some people move to such places to be "Nobodies" to be ignored...to re-invent themselves or their histories ... truthfully I think a town such as Wynarka or any similar small town is the perfect place for anyone with secrets to set themselves up in...who's going to question your history?? ... when they aren't interested in you in the first place.

Yeah it has.... this is Andrew Rules article... that people have mentioned in previous posts <<<. It's a "Pay to view Article"....but some posters have re-worded it, so members here can get the gist of what was written in the article

My mention of the local witnesses opinions that this person wasn't a "Local" is in this article.... having read it...as stated I totally discount their idea that the man with the suitcase wasn't "Local" as they admitted they don't associate with others within the town... There is only approximately eight "Original" townies.. "Long Termers".... the rest of the town are a mix of renters - as it's a cheap rental area... they don't mix with them

Yeah it has.... this is Andre Rules article... that people have mentioned in previous posts <<<. It's a "Pay to view Article"....but some posters have re-worded it, so members here can get the gist of what was written in the article.

Ha, that's odd. I clicked on it and could read everthing. And the second time it was 'Pay to view' :waitasec:

Ha, that's odd. I clicked on it and could read everthing. And the second time it was 'Pay to view' :waitasec:

Yes I'm not sure why that happens....has happened to me too... best to screenshot anything that interests you at the time...just in case....lol...I'm good at giving that advice but I often forget myself .....

My contact says most of the material for her quilt was bought in Australia. Latest update.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

My contact says most of the material for her quilt was bought in Australia. Latest update.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Did she specifically remember buying the Camel print? I think that's the only one that for which the source has been questioned.

Yes, that's the fabric shown in the police pictures, but I'm not convinced that it is the fabric in the quilt. Perhaps you have a better eye than me, and can take a close look.

View attachment 80213

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/photos-fnlmw1po-1227455382918/?page=20

I wonder if this is closer to the dragon flies in the quilt.

View attachment 80212 View attachment 80214

I think your spot on there the dragon fly fabric you found looks alot closer to the one on the quilt then the one the police have put there.

That's a great article from Andrew Rule - reminds me of the 'The Australian' article re William that came a few months into the investigation which did such a great job of summarising things.

I've only just seen it now for the first time but it clarifies some things, such as what led them to believe the little princess died violently (fractures), and more useful detail about the man and the suitcase, and why he stood out, etc.

For me that's the definitive article about this case so far, great work.

I wonder if the description of the child being left under the pile of clothes (for so long as to be reduced to skeletal remains) is confirmed; previously all we knew was the skeleton and clothes were found together (ie were in the suitcase together), but there was uncertainty whether the clothes were even related to the skeleton (eg when the police didn't want to use the clothes to conclude the body was female etc)... if so that's more information that's new to me. Also makes you wonder WHERE the body was left, under those clothes. The smell would be appalling were this inside somewhere, but one would think the clothes etc would be in worse condition were everything left outside... so maybe in a distant shed/barn etc away from the primary residence?

I wonder if the child trapped herself in a big chest or wardrobe or something and suffocated and wasn't found until much later? Not sure why people wouldn't just call the police though...

I love deb's (sorry, can't see your full name) suggestion that thieves saw what was in it and then blackmailed the owner they had stolen it from after the fact.
In that scenario he must have paid them and they told him roughly where they dumped it.
I wonder if suitcase-man is suicidal at the moment?

Actually, if he only wanted it back for fear it would be linked to him/his family, then by now he might be feeling a bit relieved because there are no indications police have a suspect.

I wonder if the child trapped herself in a big chest or wardrobe or something and suffocated and wasn't found until much later? Not sure why people wouldn't just call the police though...

Police says she was beaten to death.

You know what would be real helpful with that quilt? Some smart person with photoshop who could take the pic of the quilt and add segments to it to denote where the hexagon shapes would be? It may be easier to pinpoint a particular image that way?

Just a thought, because I was looking at that other picture of possibly a big teddy and a small teddy and one of them looked like they would be on the border, but it could just be me.
41.jpg

Something like that? Difficult to do since the quilt isnt square in the picture but these are approximately in the right spots.

http://down---to---earth.blogspot.nl/2014/09/i-wear-apron-almost-every-day.html

I found a site of a lady that is fond of aprons. Scroll down to a pink and flower patterned apron. It looks the same style as the pumpkin hexagon.

I think the fabric is quite old. This lady talks about aprons in the 70's. But I'm not sure how old this fabric is. Maybe you ladies who know about sewing and quilting can figure it out (I'm a clueless regarding sewing).

I found that fabric after I realised the pumpkin patch probably must be water resistant in some way. So I googled kitchen aprons.

Sorry I've missed heaps of posts so forgive me if this has been said. My train of thought is..... The man with the suitcase is def involved but not the murderer. Older man, quite possibly grandparent of victim. Not a seasoned criminal as not very discreet at disposing of body. Can Imagine he drove an hour or so. Parked car in small town. Thinking he would be inconspicuous. I don't believe he would be local as was noticed as being a stranger to the town. Went back as worried and stressed about situation. A seasoned criminal would not do this. Quilt made by grandmother, possibly deceased. Left with body for sentimental reasons. Daughter or son (parent of deceased girl) murdered child. Possibly now deceased too, drugs, suicide or imprisoned. Grandfather would never reveal what their child did to their own child. Clumsy attempt to cover up for their own child's crime. That's why no one has come forward, whole family involved and heart broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, i agree, that sounds right, he was protecting someone, family shame, seems more likely than a paedophile who would probably be more cunning, smarter in the disposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ