AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have so few facts that I'm not hung up on any particular theory at this point, the two things I want to know at this point is why the police think the bones are only seven years old, have we ever been told that wee girl was " wearing" ( for want of a better word) any of the clothes in suitcase.
The other thing I would love to know is where the " Colt" family lived in SA and are any of that family who were not arrested still living in SA. We have no idea how many of their children were born and died off grid.

'We know that clothing that was made in 2007 was with the body when it decomposed'
http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/so...he-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227457115935

I think he's cute too and I see what's being put in the bag as a galah, not a cockatoo.

I'm joking with you Tootsie. We call people galah's if there stupid. LOL. Anyway, I think we're on the same page, sort of.

I hear what your saying FG & it fits the Stanford scenario. The Stanford family arrived 'dirt poor'. How many families out there that fly under the radar with one or two members with mental problems capable of murder and concealment of a body.

My "feeling" is: brothers are somehow equal "knitted" and may play evil games, on the computer but perhaps even in the real world. Something like a contest between the two: Who kills first? Who sends a pic of a dead body/burnt body/skeleton to his brother first? Who helps whom to cover up? Playing geo-caching with pics/skeletons/other evidence??

"Our" suitcase: Was the case for a longer time dumped in sewerage, where it is damp, but not directly in the water? Thinking of the game which MS and VS designed and worked at.

Re a dead body in a home and the smelling:

A neighbour in Zoetermeer described the family as recluses.
'Every one else on the street knows each other but they didn't interact with anyone,' she said.
'They had eight or nine cats which was strange and their house was filthy. The garden was a like a jungle.
'They left about a year ago. They disappeared overnight without paying their rent or bills so they had to break the door down to get in.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-call-psycho-violent-rages.html#ixzz3jAFmjSDw

Sorry, I don't find the newspaper article about the smelling out of their home in Zoetermeer (explaned like smelling "a mile upwind").

You know what would be real helpful with that quilt? Some smart person with photoshop who could take the pic of the quilt and add segments to it to denote where the hexagon shapes would be? It may be easier to pinpoint a particular image that way?

Just a thought, because I was looking at that other picture of possibly a big teddy and a small teddy and one of them looked like they would be on the border, but it could just be me.

Some VERY interesting reading to be found here regarding the Agape Ministries of God (aka 'doomsday cult') that was operating in SA. The following is just one article I found of interest. Other articles mention deadlines for paying debts, properties being auctioned off by receivers, women & children undertaking firearms training, child brides being promised to members. Really creepy stuff. Members intending to move to Vanuatu prior to predicted 2012 doomsday where they would be required to live in isolation & cut off all contact with family members.

I am having a closer look at locations of properties owned by the 'ministry' around Adelaide as it appears there were a number in addition to the main cult compound located further south at Mt Magnificent, SA. Pics of compound avail @ link.

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/1...e-ministry-god-pastor-rocco-leo-run-are-we-re

Police Raid Agape Ministries of God Doomsday Cult Properties
22nd May 2010

........(Cult Leader) Rocco Leo and his inner sanctum of disciples have free rein to choose congregation members' daughters as their "little brides" once they reach legal age, according to an Adelaide couple who say they were lucky to escape the cult's clutches.

Adelaide woman, Lesley Baligod, said her son Raphael had been among those who started the cult in the mid-1990s.
She said she contacted Families SA two months ago over concerns for the safety of her two young grandchildren.

Mrs Baligod said she believed they had been living with a senior cult member known as "The Enforcer" - a man responsible for carrying out death threats on anyone planning to leave the church.

"I spoke to a staffer at the department and detailed what I believe were serious threats to my granddaughters' welfare," she said. "I explained that this was a cult; that they were planning to travel to a remote island in Vanuatu where they would be isolated from the rest of the world while they prepared for the end of the world.

"I also have concerns about the intentions of cult members towards my grandchildren and that they were living with an undesirable person.

"I detailed my fears about the behaviour of cult leader Rocco Leo but was told that on evidence nothing could be done."
Mrs Baligod said her eight-year-old granddaughter had been promised in marriage to "The Enforcer" and the six-year-old to another senior "****".

She said at least 12 children were associated with the cult.

Senior staffers from Families SA spent 30 minutes with the two young girls yesterday and an hour with Raphael and his wife. The girls' parents denied they had been living with another cult member or that the organisation was preparing for the end of the world. Families SA said they found no evidence that the children were in any danger.

Zealots Ready For Battle In Adelaide Hills
23rd May 2010

Members arriving on Vanuatu were told they would have to rip up their passports, throw away their mobile phones and cut off contact with family and friends back home.

No options would be given to leave the island, where a "three strikes and you're out" rule would see members "stoned to death" if they transgressed the teachings of the church three times.

'Suitcase Man' Yet to Clear Name

Police maintain their strongest leads in the Wynarka murder investigation are the quilt found with the victim’s remains and the ‘suitcase man’ sighting.Two Wynarka residents said they had spotted a man wandering the Karoonda Highway with a suitcase earlier in the year, but the man is yet come forward and clear himself.

http://www.5mu.com.au/news/state-news/rl/49412-suitcase-man-yet-to-clear-name

1.Police have urged the public to assist in helping solve the case of the child suitcase murder.

News Limited reports detectives on Saturday made a plea for retailers and the public to help “trace the origins of the remaining five labels” of clothing found in the suitcase with the child's remains.

There were 50 items found in the suitcase which carried the remains of the child, suspected to be a young girl who could have been murdered up to eight years ago.

The five brands are H.F, Sally, Haolailh, Miss X Australia, and Gaf. And the suitcase was found in the South Australian bush, in Wynarka.

“We hope either a retailer or member of the public may be able to identify where the items have been or still are sold,’’ said Major Crime officer-in-charge Detective Superintendent Des Bray on Saturday.

“Dora the Explorer top is pretty individual and someone may remember this and remember seeing a little girl they once knew wearing it.’’

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/news-stories/news-wrap-august-10-21735

My "feeling" is: brothers are somehow equal "knitted" and may play evil games, on the computer but perhaps even in the real world. Something like a contest between the two: Who kills first? Who sends a pic of a dead body/burnt body/skeleton to his brother first? Who helps whom to cover up? Playing geo-caching with pics/skeletons/other evidence??

"Our" suitcase: Was the case for a longer time dumped in sewerage, where it is damp, but not directly in the water? Thinking of the game which MS and VS designed and worked at.

Re a dead body in a home and the smelling:

A neighbour in Zoetermeer described the family as recluses.
'Every one else on the street knows each other but they didn't interact with anyone,' she said.
'They had eight or nine cats which was strange and their house was filthy. The garden was a like a jungle.
'They left about a year ago. They disappeared overnight without paying their rent or bills so they had to break the door down to get in.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-call-psycho-violent-rages.html#ixzz3jAFmjSDw

Sorry, I don't find the newspaper article about the smelling out of their home in Zoetermeer (explaned like smelling "a mile upwind").

Nobody was killed in the Zoetermeer house. This guy lived there with his brother and mother, moved back to Australia more than a year ago. And there he killed a woman.

Very interesting article by the way. I wonder how the poor woman died. And if someone in Holland might have been murdered in the same way before they left Holland like thieves in the night.

p.s. apparently their Dutch house smelled awful because of all the cats.

Sorry I've missed heaps of posts so forgive me if this has been said. My train of thought is..... The man with the suitcase is def involved but not the murderer. Older man, quite possibly grandparent of victim. Not a seasoned criminal as not very discreet at disposing of body. Can Imagine he drove an hour or so. Parked car in small town. Thinking he would be inconspicuous. I don't believe he would be local as was noticed as being a stranger to the town. Went back as worried and stressed about situation. A seasoned criminal would not do this. Quilt made by grandmother, possibly deceased. Left with body for sentimental reasons. Daughter or son (parent of deceased girl) murdered child. Possibly now deceased too, drugs, suicide or imprisoned. Grandfather would never reveal what their child did to their own child. Clumsy attempt to cover up for their own child's crime. That's why no one has come forward, whole family involved and heart broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for reposting that list musicaljoke. Good work.
It's probably a bit much to ask, but is it possible we could get a pic of each print next to their title please?
I can have a go at it later if you like?

If you haven't already done it, I will get it ready. I am a bit behind with my WS morning reading, but I'll watch for it. :)

Do none of the clothes have rn numbers that can be read? Or have I missed this as well?

Another train of thought...what if we began contacting clothing label companies to see if any had made the labels for the Australian made clothing items?

I'm pretty sure this is the fabric from the bottom right of the police's quilt picture (even though I think the fabric looks like it's got a fairy on it lol):
View attachment 80203 View attachment 80204 View attachment 80205
"Dispatched from and sold by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics."
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Turquoise-Butterfly-Dragonfly-Cotton-Poplin/dp/B00BG743ZO

Yes, that's the fabric shown in the police pictures, but I'm not convinced that it is the fabric in the quilt. Perhaps you have a better eye than me, and can take a close look.

c26a39d151a45179aebe4266a0b1191a.jpg

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/photos-fnlmw1po-1227455382918/?page=20

I wonder if this is closer to the dragon flies in the quilt.

shimmer-dragonfly-cotton-fabric-turquoise-6.jpg quiltdragonflybutterflybottomright.jpg

Attachments

• c26a39d151a45179aebe4266a0b1191a.jpg
    c26a39d151a45179aebe4266a0b1191a.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 124
The photos of the evidence being put in the bag are really hard to see ... I can see why people see different things.

I spent about an hour today thinking I had identified the suitcase laying in the front of someone's yard(from Wynarka) in a Google Earth image from 2010.... and really thought it was the suitcase until I enhanced the photo...

wynarka suitcase image 10.png

Attachments

• wynarka suitcase doing my head in (130x48).jpg
    wynarka suitcase doing my head in (130x48).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors