AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wanted her to rest in the Wynarka cemetery? Or a roadside memorial?

It could be a father who had spent time with this child in Wynarka, this father could be moving out of the home in Wynarka or he is moving on with his life or both. He might wanted the girl to stay in Wynarka.

In response to someone thinking they are op shop- I don't write names on my kids clothes and plenty of other people don't if they don't go to day care which many kids don't until they are three of four there is no neeD. Some of those clothes these were expensive - like the Roxy swimmer top( my daughter had the same one as a birthday present and I was shocked by the $60 tag) more likely gifted to friends or sold on eBay then op shopped. They were were very recognisably clothes from around 2008 as my daughter had many of those very same outfits.
Someone else mentioned Centrelink may be be easy to miss someone. The baby bonus was 3000 dollars the year this child was born. Most People would be up for that. Not matter how rich or dysfunctional. The clothes do not look like those of off grid hippies ( unless they bought parcels on eBay ). I would guess by the clothes a 2005-2006 birth year and claim for the baby bonus.
To me those cotton on tutu are distinctive as my daughter have several and lived in the. At that that age. I refused to get black though as I didn't think it was very fun for a little kids- she had green and blue and red. I personally would have noticed and remembered a kid in a black one at a play group or local park.

suitcase.jpg
A photo of the suitcase I hadn't seen before. Does anyone know what that strap thing on the handle is?

Image from: http://www.vision6.com.au/em/message/email/view.php?id=1068759&u=29224#71433

I personally don't believe that whoever dumped the suitcase was in any way emotionally attached, nor did they necessarily want the suitcase to be found.

Say for example a relative had come to visit someone in or close to Wynarka. A relative with a very dodgy and dark past who wanted to hide certain things. They brought the suitcase with them, asking if they could leave it (and perhaps other stuff) in the back shed, the garage or whatever. This relative has then died in the last few years and for whatever reason (moving house, building extensions, or just a general cleanup), the owner of the back shed, garage etc. finally opens the suitcase and is horrified at it's contents. Rather than going to the police, they decide to just dump the suitcase. They just wanted to get rid of it. No point in going to the police. The relative who owned the suitcase is now dead. Let sleeping dogs lie so to speak. I know this sounds horrible but I also think it is a feasible scenario and is only my personal opinion.

In this example, the emotional attachment is the keeper (the dead relative), not the relative who got rid of the suitcase.

But the idea of emotional attachment depends on the following :

• Whether the child was dead in 2007 or much later? The longer the perpetrator hold onto the bones, the more possibility that there was feeling for the bones.

• Was the perpetrator afraid in the early year of being caught if he/she dumped it and now he/she feels safe to get rid of it (someone in the site pointed out this before)? If he/she wasn’t afraid in the early year, it is possible that there might be a feeling for the bones.

It is all about what assumptions have been applied!

Sorry, tired. Network Interface card. Its the component that provides networking services.

Pardon my ignorance but what is NIC?

If the case has only been placed there recently, if Angel was only placed in it recently. Was the bag acquired from a rubbish tip based on fading? The fading was all the way around. The bag was stood up for some time in the sun?
It seen a lot of sun. Appears to have a post fitted clip that wraps right around to hold it closed.

suitcase-handle-wynarka.jpg

Looks like a wheel just viewable behind the bag.
Jessie: Has the suitcase got wheels,? I can't remember if it was mentioned before sorry.
suitcase-wheel.jpg

suitcase.jpg
A photo of the suitcase I hadn't seen before. Does anyone know what that strap thing on the handle is?

Image from: http://www.vision6.com.au/em/message/email/view.php?id=1068759&u=29224#71433

Thank you Oona.

In this photograph the suitcase looks in much better condition than the other police photos.
To me is doesn't look as if it has been in soil or water previously, which is what I had thought from the condition.
Looks as if it's been stored somewhere dry, which also makes me think angel was placed in it quite recently.

But if I am really afraid of being caught, I would definitely try to get rid of the bones rather than keeping the bones.

It looks like the bottom bit is an open zip compartment and that other bit is maybe a strap (or part of) to keep it closed?

Apologies if this point has been made before, but is it possible that suitcase man could have been wearing a suit on one occasion and something different another day; carrying a suitcase or phone on one day and not on anther....

One is not compelled always to wear the same outfit and to be seen doing exactly the same things.

In other words, just because there is a variance in description does not mean witnesses have made mistakes. The same type of individual could be wearing a suit one day and wearing a more casual yet smart outfit the next, maintaining the appearance of being 'clean cut'. It's not a contradiction.

I am totally with you on this one ... I actually believe he is the same person.... as I would hope the police have narrowed down a specific physical profile of the man to distinguish him from other individuals who have been seen on the Hwy in the period of March to this sighting in May...

That was why I pointed out that the police extended their search area the very next day after this witness sighting came out in the paper ....think it's the same guy for sure.

It looks like the bottom bit is an open zip compartment and that other bit is maybe a strap (or part of) to keep it closed?

Has the suitcase got wheels,? I can't remember if it was mentioned before sorry.
If it does have wheels, that bit behind the handle could be the pull-up handle for dragging it along. When closed that part could be covered by the zippered section.
Hope this makes sense.

Crabstick :clap: Looks like you answered my question even before I asked it, Thank you . :laugh:

I have been wondering how reliable it is for the police to use the Centrelink database searching for children that their name appeared one year and not the next? I have been wondering what if no one knew the child went missing except the parent or the carer? How can we trust that the Centrelink database is reflecting the reality? Who are we relying on to update this database? And the child might not be getting benefit from Centrelink, there might not be an account for her. Excuse me, I am a 'lot of questions' person.

Thanks for the insight into the foster care system.
However, there are definitely cracks in some system to allow the SA paedophile working as the government carer. Below is the link to this news.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-07/families-sa-carer-shannon-mccoole-jailed/6678564

So yes, "nothing is impossible".

I used to work at Centrelink, my guess is Centrelink should be able to narrow the likely field down to a few thousand girls. First they'd search on birth dates and gender to come up with a list of tens/hundreds of thousands. Then they'd work out all the events that are unlikely to happen to a deceased child, and rule out anyone who has had those events happen after the last likely date the death could have happened. Immunisation... those details tag over from the Immunisation register. If the child racks up hours at a subsidy approved childcare centre, that tags over too. Take away the kids that have had those events happen and the list would be in the hundreds or thousands. Then take that list and maybe manually compare it against the medicare database (idk, with the change in the system since I worked there this may be able to be done automatically)... have those kids attended the doctor since the last possible date of death. That should get the list down to hundreds. Those ones you go into the Centrelink record, find where the parents are living, then contact the school authorities (both state and private) in that state to confirm if they are enrolled at a school. That should cut the list down to a handful of folks who are going to get a personal visit from police.

I get what you're saying Jane. The suitcase may have been stolen, then again it may not have. That's something we're yet to learn. My point, and I think you agree with me, is that the person who dumped the suitcase didn't care whether it was found or not and that there was no emotional connection to the suitcase or its contents whatsoever.

Yes, I agree that the person who left the case had no emotional connection with the child, and probably (unless they are incredibly stupid) they also have no fear that they could be implicated as they were not involved in the death.

This suitcase looks different to the one original posted.
The original photo has grey handle on side - this one is black.

imo
attachment.php

The handle does look different. Maybe different lighting?
It looks really different though, not just in colour. I am confused. Why would police use a different image/suitcase for this trucking newsletter?

They are definitely two different suitcases - how strange that the Trucking Association should use a different picture?

suitcase (1).jpgsuitcase 3.jpg

The side handles look completely different.
One appears to have like a ring attachment the other studded ... excuse my description. I am sure there is better way to describe.
imo

They are definitely two different suitcases - how strange that the Trucking Association should use a different picture?

All I can imagine is they had a random photo of a suitcase on file to use?
Sorry to have accidentally misled everyone with this.

attachment.php

No idea where the Australian Trucking Association got that photo but it is definitely not the same case.
Top image is supplied by SAPOL.

Attachments

• notsamecase.jpg
    notsamecase.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 234
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors