AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that made sure we were all on our toes, didn't it :)

Well that made sure we were all on our toes, didn't it :)

LOL Jane SA .... I was just about to head of on the could one suitcase have been inside the other road, until catwhiskers pointed out it was a Trucking Association post.

I get what you're saying Jane. The suitcase may have been stolen, then again it may not have. That's something we're yet to learn. My point, and I think you agree with me, is that the person who dumped the suitcase didn't care whether it was found or not and that there was no emotional connection to the suitcase or its contents whatsoever.
I agree I don't think they cared if the suitcase was found, but just didn't want it found with them.

Yes, that's feasible.
2 things keep nagging at me.
Why dump when you can bury?
Why leave personal items allowing investigators to make a connection?

Panic can be powerful motivation. Any rational thoughts can fly right out the window.

All I can imagine is they had a random photo of a suitcase on file to use?
Sorry to have accidentally misled everyone with this.

You didn't mislead anyone Oona. It's just an odd thing for that particular website to have done - it's not like SAPOL and msm haven't provided repeated images of the actual suitcase for the past weeks. It's a good thing they have done in getting the word out to their members, but I wonder where they got that photo from and why they used it instead?

They are definitely two different suitcases - how strange that the Trucking Association should use a different picture?

I agree catswhiskers. Definitely two different suitcases and it is very strange that the TA would use a different pic when there are so many freely available pics of the Wynarka suitcase online that they could have used.

I flipped the TA suitcase and did some horrible things to it in Photoshop so that I could see the label. It's definitely not a Lanza brand, as the Wynarka suitcase is. Sorry if the image below hurts the eyes but the label looks like it ends in 02. I can't really make out what the first letters or numbers are. Possibly CC or CL?

I've asked SAPOL for more information about this particular suitcase. Stay tuned.

Second%20suitcase_zpsrl6zvkw9.jpg

I hadn't heard about this little girl, also killed and hidden in a suitcase in AU bushland in 2011...Kiesha Weippeart.

I wonder if that is where "Angel"s killer got the idea?

Attachments

• wynarka quilt.jpg
    wynarka quilt.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 210
On the link provided with the photo of mentioned suitcase it says to contact SAPOL or alternatively another name.....followed that....and attempted to message the alternate person..... and it lead to "PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED"..... so seems like a bogus link all together...why??? not sure but this crap always seems to happen in every case....

Hi guys, I am new to this site having come across it after becoming so upset about this case and wanting to help in anyway I can. Oona I agree with you and the others who can see the small image of a face. I have found what may be a match in a May Gibbs print "Yellow Wattle"

Wattle" https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/152205161/gumnut-babies-baby-bib-yellow-wattle?ref=related-3
attachment.php

Welcome to Websleuths visioneye....

lol...not sure how to post all the emotion con stuff....but nice to have you aboard.

Puggle xx

On the link provided with the photo of mentioned suitcase it says to contact SAPOL or alternatively another name.....followed that....and attempted to message the alternate person..... and it lead to "PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED"..... so seems like a bogus link all together...why??? not sure but this crap always seems to happen in every case....

It's certainly is odd Puggle. I've contacted SAPOL at that email and have included the TA link. I've received a reply that they will reply. LOL.

Paraphrase from the Australian article.

Why leave the suitcase there? Such a huge country.
So little effort would have been required to hide it in the scrub.
The fact the suitcase was left 1.5 kms outside Wynarka lying on the hard dirt bothers him said Insp Hutchins.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...503314684?sv=4e6b36b918befbd4e548cd904e4e4ce4

OK, I thought the suitcase was first spotted by the guy stopping for a toilet break - suspended in a bush and he dragged it closer to the road and stood it up.

It is interesting that the suitcase in the Trucking photo is lying on the hard dirt and that it says about 1.5 kms from Wynarka.

The trucking newsletter (if that is what it is called) is dated 24 July . When were the photos of the suitcase released to the media by LE?

I am not suggesting that suitcase has any real relevance - just that the image fits these latest details in the Aust article.

Pretty sure it was 17th July, a Friday. But haven't got a link yet so ........

Paraphrase from the Australian article.

Why leave the suitcase there? Such a huge country.
So little effort would have been required to hide it in the scrub.
The fact the suitcase was left 1.5 kms outside Wynarka lying on the hard dirt bothers him said Insp Hutchins.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...503314684?sv=4e6b36b918befbd4e548cd904e4e4ce4

OK, I thought the suitcase was first spotted by the guy stopping for a toilet break - suspended in a bush and he dragged it closer to the road and stood it up.

It is interesting that the suitcase in the Trucking photo is lying on the hard dirt and that it says about 1.5 kms from Wynarka.

The trucking newsletter (if that is what it is called) is dated 24 July . When were the photos of the suitcase released to the media by LE?

I am not suggesting that suitcase has any real relevance - just that the image fits these latest details in the Aust article.

This one was released on 18 July.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/s...und-with-childs-skeleton-20150717-gif6sk.html

Going back, I don't remember reading this section of an article before: Hope it's OK to post in full, but here's a link to the page -

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...rms-child-dumped-at-wynarka-met-violent-end/s

====

Evidence reveals a chapter in story of a brutal crime
By Sam Kelton

THE manner in which the remains of a child were dumped on the side of a rural SA highway suggests the perpetrators of the crime may not be directly linked to the victim, a forensic criminologist says.

As police work to identify the victim, Queensland University of Technology school of justice forensic criminologist Claire Ferguson said identifying the suspect could be the more arduous task.

<modsnip>

Going back, I don't remember reading this section of an article before: Hope it's OK to post in full, but here's a link to the page -

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...rms-child-dumped-at-wynarka-met-violent-end/s

====

By Sam Kelton

THE manner in which the remains of a child were dumped on the side of a rural SA highway suggests the perpetrators of the crime may not be directly linked to the victim, a forensic criminologist says.

As police work to identify the victim, Queensland University of Technology school of justice forensic criminologist Claire Ferguson said identifying the suspect could be the more arduous task.

<modsnip>

Thank you jessie. Please be aware of Websleuth's rule on copyright. Don't copy and paste any more than 10% of an article and always include the link so that members can continue to read the full article.

Thank you jessie. Please be aware of Websleuth's rule on copyright. Don't copy and paste any more than 10% of an article and always include the link so that members can continue to read the full article.

Sorry Makara, didn't know about the 10% rule.:facepalm:
This is the proper full link, the other didn't work !
Just that here we've been discussing the reasons for dumping the suitcase and the forensic criminologist speaks of the 'dumper's' possible reasons.
Hope this works OK.

By Sam Kelton
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...-met-violent-end/story-fni6uo1m-1227446040185

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966