AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that construction is about the same time frame as the road work here?

Was the same company involved in work at both sites?
I had the same thought about the same company (person/s) being involved at both sites, but have been unable to find anything out. I think if you were going to be working on the roadworks yourself you would not move the suitcase to another location where you are going to be, if you wanted to distance yourself.

If I understand correctly, there was a man reported as having been walking past houses in Wynarka carrying a suitcase and heading off towards the railway line. He was described as being 'clean cut' - but nothing about a suit as such.

There was another sighting of the man - if indeed it was the same person - on another date as well, walking along the highway. A similarly vague physical description was given.

Those are the only two sightings (actually there were 3: two on one day and one on the other, and once with no suitcase in tow) that have been formally referenced by police. Nothing about a cell phone was mentioned with regard to these particular witness accounts.

Sorry I should have added the link with the news story. It's at http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/n...in-case-of-missing-girl-in-the-suitcase-21925

Is there a thread for the little tot found dead in Mildura? I haven't been able to find it, Nikki, reported missing and found in ceiling cavity.

Yet, by using said car, they could dump the case at any remote spot on a back-road with no risk at all of being seen.
I just cannot fashion the fact of a man walking openly with a suitcase into any scenario where he is attempting to avoid being identified.
Unless he has set a game for us. But, it is not uncommon for criminals to dump and run.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I think it's quite unlikely the child was never cremated but death certificated, as far as I know, you can't take possession of a body, it has to be done by a funeral home.

Yes. Your right. You cant get a death certificate without an estate closed.

A lot of meth addicts around in caravans running from debts, dealers and drug induced paranoia.

They are off-grid all right. Geo-caching would be right down their alley.

View attachment 80521

LOL Hardly likely .... why waste perfectly good petrol money to drive around Geocaching ...

when you could use that money for drugs!

LOL Hardly likely .... why waste perfectly good petrol money to drive around Geocaching ...

Why waste money cruising around collecting rubbish, but they do it.
Town to town.

I agree with Puggle I am not sure about the Geocaching.

But I do wonder if any particular criminal community may be considered to be on the periphery of this case.

"We encourage everybody in the community, whether it be ordinary members of the community, people within the criminal community, this is a really, really tragic case and we ask everybody to get behind the police."

Always thought it was interesting they got a special mention.
imo

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-17/child-bones-in-sa-unlikely-those-of-william-tyrell/6628908

Why waste money cruising around collecting rubbish, but they do it.
Town to town.

The only effort they will expend when not searching for drugs will be hustling the money, however they can, to get the money to buy drugs. If it is an activity that won't make them money, then they wouldn't bother.

Though it could be a way for them to make their drops and pickups, via geocaches lol. Surprised it hasn't been done yet, but the garden variety junkie generally aren't too smart.

But I do wonder if any particular criminal community may be considered to be on the periphery of this case.

"We encourage everybody in the community, whether it be ordinary members of the community, people within the criminal community, this is a really, really tragic case and we ask everybody to get behind the police."

imo

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-17/child-bones-in-sa-unlikely-those-of-william-tyrell/6628908
Anything can scavaged of value to sell for drugs. Hoarding is a trait. Stop in a town. Do a few jobs, rob some houses, move to next town.
Not that I think the old guy with suitcase is a user. But meth knows no bounds.
Interestingly Holden SS shorts and the motorsport near track nearby.

imo

Probably ties in with Andrew Rules Article where he mentions some people have moved to the cheaply rented out farmhouses - the ones coming too escape unhappy past, unpaid debts and people who ask too many questions.

Andrew specifically mentions that some outsiders like the isolated houses because they can produce and consume drugs.

He is usually pretty good at backing up his articles.... so I would have to assume there is some illegal activity going on, not necessarily within town but on the outskirts that his police sources have told him about.

It's good that the police are encouraging everyone to come forward.

Anything can scavaged of value to sell for drugs. Hoarding is a trait. Stop in a town. Do a few jobs, rob some houses, move to next town.
Not that I think the old guy with suitcase is a user. But meth knows no bounds.
Interestingly Holden SS shorts and the motorsport near track nearby.

Yes I am willing to concede that there may possibly be some Geo Cachers who may be "Meth" heads .... suppose I never really saw engaging in "Treasure Hunt" activity to be of any interest to them though.... well least not as a registered official Geocacher anyways.

I and quite a few others here have mentioned we actually do Geo Caching and it is...... well in my minds eye - more of a family type activity. You have to use your GPS or Phone to actually find what another GeoCachers has registered as a find... As far as the item from these caches being used (scavenged) to buy drugs ..... the usual things inside these hidden caches are silly little things like rubbers, keychains, toy cars etc .... a pencil and a note pad.... so really of no value at all.

Yes the SS Holden shorts are of particular interest .... especially as they don't quite seem to fit in with all the other lovely (once) pretty girlie items...

This had me concerned that maybe a little boy is also associated with this girl ???

Makara...for some reason my puter is being a pain.... Was your link about the Professor about him doing a Facial reconstruction?

Yes I am willing to concede that there may possibly be some Geo Cachers who may be "Meth" heads .... suppose I never really saw engaging in "Treasure Hunt" activity to be of any interest to them though.... well least not as a registered official Geocacher anyways.

I and quite a few others here have mentioned we actually do Geo Caching and it is...... well in my minds eye - more of a family type activity. You have to use your GPS or Phone to actually find what another GeoCachers has registered as a find... As far as the item from these caches being used (scavenged) to buy drugs ..... the usual things inside these hidden caches are silly little things like rubbers, keychains, toy cars etc .... a pencil and a note pad.... so really of no value at all.

Yes the SS Holden shorts are of particular interest .... especially as they don't quite seem to fit in with all the other lovely (once) pretty girlie items...

This had me concerned that maybe a little boy is also associated with this girl ???

I think the red and white basketball type shorts are not typical of a female toddler/preschooler's wardrobe either.

imo

That could support the "suitcase stolen from shed" theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie