AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a lot of reports made concerning this house to the authorities. From what I remember, case workers would go out there and stand in the yard and be told, yep, everything is OK, so they would leave. I recall seeing a bit on TV with a neighbour who was always trying to get something done about it.

It was a failing of FACS that nothing was done about this for so long.

When I read, a social worker visited regularly and was cozy sitting outside the house with the adults she/he was befriended with ... and was engaged to a relative of one of the adults ... then I would like to despair. What good is that social worker for this giant disfunctional familiy? Or for any disfunctional family??

Wouldn't one of the 21 kids mention the child who went missing? I would imagine it would be very difficult to get 21 kids to lie consistently about a sibling/ other child. Everything else about the theory fits though!
I have tried to imagine being one of those children, mistreated and starving. They would be affected in every way imaginable from this experience. We treat our animals with more respect, as someone else has mentioned on here. 20 other children around you............. abused, filthy surroundings, starving. Did they look out for each other? its hard to say. I hope so, i hope they knew something about caring and love, even if it was only for each other, in their greatest time of need.

It really wouldn't surprise me if they never figure out who this child is. The little girl in Boston had only been dead for a relatively short time, they have a artist rendering of what she looked like and some fairly distinctive clothing - and they still can't find out who she is. In this case, they have a lot less, and a much longer time for people to have forgotten.

Wouldn't one of the 21 kids mention the child who went missing? I would imagine it would be very difficult to get 21 kids to lie consistently about a sibling/ other child. Everything else about the theory fits though!

Do have disturbed abused children an overview of their 20 or more fellow sufferers? Maybe a girl -perhaps "Angel"- was locked up in a special room/shed/old car/cage for some time before her death and the other 20 or more children had forgotten her already before her death?

Do have disturbed abused children an overview of their 20 or more fellow sufferers? Maybe a girl -perhaps "Angel"- was locked up in a special room/shed/old car/cage for some time before her death and the other 20 or more children had forgotten her already before her death?

Some of the kids in that house were older teenagers, I'd think they would definitely remember though they might not tell.

Some of the kids in that house were older teenagers, I'd think they would definitely remember though they might not tell.

Strangely enough, children are almost always very loyal to their parents and are afraid to reveal something that would tear apart the family. So they have a reason to "forget" things on purpose.

I needed birth certificates, immunisation records and my own i.d to enrol my kids in a public school.

I needed proof of immunization as well, but they can't turn away any child from enrolment in a public school. An unimmunized child will just be excluded from school if there is an outbreak of anything.

Recent 'no jab no play' changes really just mean 'no jab no child care benefits or welfare payments'. Anyone with the means to survive without such assistance is under no obligation to vaccinate.

This is where it gets ugly for the crims. Kids talk to police for the mistreatment.

No medical treatment, no social security is what takes to not be noticed.
If the child is born in a hospital they are on a medicare card.
Yep, in some states, no immunisation, no money. And why arent your kids at school.
Disfunctional families will always want money, and if the child has an accident they will want medicare.
bbm

Not necessarily. The child when born is just 'baby of [mother]'. The patient is the mother. You have to proactively fill out forms and hand them in to get your child placed on your medicare card after you leave the hospital.

I would say there are probably a number of 'families' out there who stay under the radar by not registering births or filling out forms.

there are enough illicit ways to earn money without going to the government for a handout...

Strangely enough, children are almost always very loyal to their parents and are afraid to reveal something that would tear apart the family.

Yep, in an interview with one of Tania Stakers daughters,she firmly places the blame on the authorities for breaking up her family. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I recall it being one of the older kids that gave the little boy the head injuries that finally put him in hospital.

Strangely enough, children are almost always very loyal to their parents and are afraid to reveal something that would tear apart the family. So they have a reason to "forget" things on purpose.

They wouldn't be your average teenagers or children either. Their mental health would be affected. Probably always lived in fear, wouldn't trust outsiders. It might take a very long time for them to talk openly about their past life to carers or social workers even if they would like to tell things.

Wow, I didn't realise the Maternal Nurse Visit is voluntary. There must be so many babies & children flying under the radar out there. The maternal Nurse that eventually came to see my daughter & grandchild had to make a 100k round trip. Perhaps the travel involved influences whether the new mother is contacted in the first place. Just thinking government cuts on spending etc

Nobody came to see me after my daughter was born. Nobody! Nobody called, nobody sent follow-up or arranged a nurse. They just sent me home as soon as they could. I am lucky that I had a GP that I liked and trusted a lot, because the hospital she was born in couldn't care less. And I had no idea about family assistance or anything either.

While I personally think there is the possibility that this child was "off grid", I think it's also just as possible to slip through the cracks without intention.

It was quite different with my son - born in a different hospital - they were really proactive and sent a midwife home every day for five days and gave me the contact details of the local early childhood nurse. I know from friends who have also birthed with that hospital, that they are very good at making sure everyone has support.

I can only imagine, it makes me so sad to think about how much pain these excuses for people inflicted. It's sick.

And I was just making my dogs bed(he has his own toddler bed lol) and I was tucking in his blanket around the mattress as I do everyday and I was just so thankful at how blessed I am, but then I really started thinking about how awful it was for these children. No one ever tucking clean sheets on their bed, doing stuff to make them smile just because, fixing them a favorite dinner, snuggling watching movies...and here I am tucking blankets on a dog bed. It makes my heart break that my dog lives better than so many children, and is loved more than so many children. I can understand having less material things, but not giving love openly to the children in your care? It just makes me sad because I don't understand it at all.

Did little angel live a life like that? I truly hope someone in her life made her the apple of their eye, and loved watching her twirl in her tutu.

haha your post made me laugh out loud, the toddler bed, i do the same for my dogs too, feel so lucky the joy they bring and i love them more than people!
i hope this little angel didnt suffer like these poor children

Maybe we're on the wrong track with suitcaseman, maybe there was a house in the neighborhood where bikies were cooking up drugs, and suitcaseman was delivering packs of psuedoephedrine. That would explain why he avoided people and why he hasn't come forward. His vehicle could be parked on the edge of town in case police had set up surveillance.

More likely to be methamphetamine (ice) as police have mentioned ice production on isolated rural properties.
A roadside collection would make sense to avoid drawing attention of both fellow criminals, locals and the police to the location of the production place.

Home / Politics / Adelaide Woman Allowed to Keep Starving Kids, But Not Her Dogs
0611087000_hvJX2_17873.jpg

Adelaide Woman Allowed to Keep Starving Kids, But Not Her Dogs

http://www.instablogs.com/adelaide-woman-allowed-to-keep-starving-kids-but-not-her-dogs.html

another photo from hoh, glad the dog was saved! loads of clothes to sleuth in the background!

In regard to the house of horrors has anyone actually seen it said who actually took the child to the hospital.
Has it been said it was actually one of the adults living in the house.
I am just curious.
:thinking:.

In regard to the house of horrors has anyone actually seen it said who actually took the child to the hospital.
Has it been said it was actually one of the adults living in the house.
I am just curious.
:thinking:.

It was supposedly the mother, dropped off by someone driving the black Ford.

Home / Politics / Adelaide Woman Allowed to Keep Starving Kids, But Not Her Dogs
0611087000_hvJX2_17873.jpg

Adelaide Woman Allowed to Keep Starving Kids, But Not Her Dogs

http://www.instablogs.com/adelaide-woman-allowed-to-keep-starving-kids-but-not-her-dogs.html

another photo from hoh, glad the dog was saved! loads of clothes to sleuth in the background!

For those that don’t know welfare benefits in Australia for mothers are extremely generous to include a $5,000 baby bonus for every kid you have. This bonus is meant to help families buy child care, diapers, etc. to raise the child but all too often people use the generous benefits to bank roll themselves with which has caused many Australians to call the bonus the “Plasma Bonus” because what many people do with the bonus is buy a plasma TV.

Btw: below the clothes there could be stored everything.

14 (fourteen!) malnourished children were found at the HOH!

I have been scouring the news reports and internet for days now and still nothing! The silence is killing me. Who feels this is a sign that they are onto something? Or do you feel like it means they have nothing, no leads and not getting anywhere? AARRGGGHHH:confused:

I'd like to think it is a sign they are onto something, but sadly I don't think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie