AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is moving off topic but I think there is a very good argument to look further at this case and the connection it may have to little Angel. I've spent a lot of time sleuthing the players in this case as you all may want to as well. The road may well lead back to the Mallee.

A big thank you to Camp Chair who has piqued my interest again in the house of horrors case.

I've once again contacted SAPOL asking for an update on Trudy Quinlivan. Stay tuned.

:blushing: Sometimes I bash puzzle pieces to make them fit but lol. I'm anxious to see if/what SAPOL come back to you with. This poor child deserves an identity & evil held accountable.

:blushing: Sometimes I bash puzzle pieces to make them fit but lol. I'm anxious to see if/what SAPOL come back to you with. This poor child deserves an identity & evil held accountable.

To persue Trudy Quinlivan and anything else associated with the HOH may well turn out to be totally unconnected to this case but my opinion is that it is more plausible than a bloke selling perfume in Wynarka. The HOH scenario may well be bashing puzzle pieces to make them fit but it could be they just need to be gently nudged a bit more to fit into place.

To persue Trudy Quinlivan and anything else associated with the HOH may well turn out to be totally unconnected to this case but my opinion is that it is more plausible than a bloke selling perfume in Wynarka. The HOH scenario may well be bashing puzzle pieces to make them fit but it could be they just need to be gently nudged a bit more to fit into place.

Thank you Makara for bringing this up.
I can't express the shock I felt when looking at those photos of the House of Horrors. It's desperate but I can see how easily a child could have died - been left to die - in a place like that. Smelling, so dumped somewhere else, actually I'm almost speechless about the horror of it all.
No good gained by wondering how some people can behave this way. I only hope they suffer their own hell sometime.
I'm almost embarrassed to say that it could be so much worse than I thought, and I have had some really distressing thoughts about Angel.

Lots of positive thoughts sent your way for your research.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...d-starved-in-Australias-house-of-horrors.html

February 2011

The children's mother had already been jailed for at least three years after pleading guilty to a string of charges. Justice Duggan said Staker may have been motivated by jealousy, as she was the partner of the children's father.

Mother in jail, children living with father, father has new partner Tania who tortures the children with the knowledge of all adults in the house. - One can imagine: if one child of him is missing -maybe a girl- that is hardly noticeable and does not bother anyone of all adults (in jail or not in jail) ...

I seems there are several possibilities re Trudy or Tania.

Looking at the backyard photos of that place, it's quite easy to visualize a child being left to decompose back there somewhere. Automobiles, animal cages covered up, rabbit hutch.

One thing in regards to the HoH, just in a preliminary search of pictures I noticed a TON of blankets and a quilt in the yard. I know it doesn't mean anything, but it definitely jumped out at me!

Looking at the backyard photos of that place, it's quite easy to visualize a child being left to decompose back there somewhere. Automobiles, animal cages covered up, rabbit hutch.

I read that they found a dead, decomposing dog in the yard!

When the HoH was exposed there would have been no reason to involve cadaver dogs, though I wonder if they would have alerted.

That place would have smelled awful - excrement, dead dog....what else? I wonder if there was enough time, before the authorities took over, for some things to be removed, if you know what I mean.

Did you see the stain in the caravan/tent thing - on the carpet in front of the TV? Could have been any kind of stain I guess. Is that a games console on the right? I've read about cases where little ones have been battered by an obsessive game player who has played around the clock and took their rage out on the child. I'm a game player myself so I don't think they're bad, but some people are unable to stop. Those poor children. I feel so sad that that life was their 'normal' :(

http://resources1.news.com.au/image...7889-6677d67e-263a-11e3-ab6c-77cc9f67341e.jpg

Eta: I've looked again and I think it's a DVD player.

When the HoH was exposed there would have been no reason to involve cadaver dogs, though I wonder if they would have alerted.

That place would have smelled awful - excrement, dead dog....what else? I wonder if there was enough time, before the authorities took over, for some things to be removed, if you know what I mean.

Did you see the stain in the caravan/tent thing - on the carpet in front of the TV? Could have been any kind of stain I guess. Is that a games console on the right? I've read about cases where little ones have been battered by an obsessive game player who has played around the clock and took their rage out on the child. I'm a game player myself so I don't think they're bad, but some people are unable to stop. Those poor children. I feel so sad that that life was their 'normal' :(

http://resources1.news.com.au/image...7889-6677d67e-263a-11e3-ab6c-77cc9f67341e.jpg

Eta: I've looked again and I think it's a DVD player.

Yes, I would like to know if they had access to the house to get things out of it.

Couple more things I noticed in the pictures, is that a suitcase outside? Not that it is the suitcase but it is so worn out!

And the state of the mattresses that are outside. Why is the middle so destroyed compared to the rest of it?

image.jpgimage.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ester-depravity-normal-Australian-suburb.html

Without a body, no death certificate can be issued.
Admittedly systems today are very different to even 5 years ago.
Your children are attached to your medicare ID which is tied into many other attributes of your life.
It makes it that much easier when a case like Angel turns up.
If Angel wasnt born in a hospital which begs the question, was Angel killed because she had a medical complication.

I would imagine that medical examiners would be able to determine if Angel suffered a medical complication such as being born with a physical disability.

What is harder to imagine is that none of them squealed about it to ingratiate themselves with police in those desperate days when they were trying to blame the situation on each other. Opportunity to lay a murder charge is a big thing to be able to offer, the ones who were more peripheral to the murder would have been falling over themselves to talk. I'm not saying it is impossible one of them was involved, certainly someone like them would be credible as the perp, but it doesn't pass the test of logic. They would already have told the police.

Mmmm, that mattress is scary - almost looks like the imprint of a human body in the middle. Fences are really high too, wonder why the green extension in the corner above all the rubbish has been added?

Yes, I would like to know if they had access to the house to get things out of it.

Couple more things I noticed in the pictures, is that a suitcase outside? Not that it is the suitcase but it is so worn out!

And the state of the mattresses that are outside. Why is the middle so destroyed compared to the rest of it?

View attachment 80856View attachment 80857

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ester-depravity-normal-Australian-suburb.html
Whats amazing is that police cant fly over that and not suspect child neglect.
No one dare take the children away from that hell hole. It would be stealing their children.
No reports to health depattment by neighbours.
How can so many adults say nothing?
If you put a reward up they would climb over each other to get at it.

What is harder to imagine is that none of them squealed about it to ingratiate themselves with police in those desperate days when they were trying to blame the situation on each other. Opportunity to lay a murder charge is a big thing to be able to offer, the ones who were more peripheral to the murder would have been falling over themselves to talk. I'm not saying it is impossible one of them was involved, certainly someone like them would be credible as the perp, but it doesn't pass the test of logic. They would already have told the police.
Maybe in the case of Angel, someone felt it was time to expose something bad.
Not neccessarily morality, sick of being beaten on. Vengance?

What if they were all involved? Thats the threat of a group in a ring. Once the chain is broken. They know a copper breaks that chain, they are all goin to hell. Probably a slightly more functional hell.

Whats amazing is that police cant fly over that and not suspect child neglect.
No one dare take the children away from that hell hole. It would be stealing their children.
No reports to health depattment by neighbours.
How can so many adults say nothing?
If you put a reward up they would climb over each other to get at it.

There were a lot of reports made concerning this house to the authorities. From what I remember, case workers would go out there and stand in the yard and be told, yep, everything is OK, so they would leave. I recall seeing a bit on TV with a neighbour who was always trying to get something done about it.

It was a failing of FACS that nothing was done about this for so long.

How delightful! I'm sure that there will be no shortage of "research material" as families arrange for their dearly departed violent drunken scoundrels to be eaten by worms.

I think (but I'm not 100% sure) that many of the bodies would be those who are not claimed by anyone, such as homeless, or maybe prisoners. Maybe they could be people who do not have family who can pay for a funeral and would otherwise get a 'pauper's' burial or the option to donate their bodies for science. My aunt was given a 'pauper's' burial when she died as her husband refused to allow anyone else in the family to contribute and he couldn't afford to bury her; she was buried in a grave with a number of others at a Victorian cemetery, there was no headstone, just a number like a location marker. I couldn't imagine my body being left above ground to rot and be studied but I'd be happy to be planted under a tree as fertiliser.

There were a lot of reports made concerning this house to the authorities. From what I remember, case workers would go out there and stand in the yard and be told, yep, everything is OK, so they would leave. I recall seeing a bit on TV with a neighbour who was always trying to get something done about it.

It was a failing of FACS that nothing was done about this for so long.

Its such a disgrace, who protects the little ones without a voice!!!!!

The latest article I read said she could've died as recently as last year.

It occurs to me the clothing looked in too good quality to be from a Quinliven type situation imo. It actually looked damaged by exposure but newish.

Also the inclusion of the quilt does tend to imply that a carer disposed of the baby...most likely, a mother.

So in my humble opinion, the mother is involved in the death.

SAPOL latest was a few days ago, which tells me at least, they are on to a good lead.

Thanks Makara for the info. Never heard of this until now. It seems you already have found the perpetrator!

Well, the best way is definitely getting all the DNA from the House of Horrors family and cross check with the child’s bones DNA. Bingo!

Although there is no mention from the police or media about the connection between this House of Horrors family and the child’s bone, I would hope that the police have already taken this step – DNA checking. Thanks to this DNA age, it really helps made our life and mind a lot easier.

In the meantime, we can only continue to speculate.

If there are these Trudy family and the Colt family, there could really be more families like this out there.

There are two interesting timelines. In around Jun 2008, one of the children was taken to hospital, starved and badly bruised. This was the trigger when this House of Horrors was discovered. This June 2008 is close to the possible time when the child in the suitcase might have died since 2007, she could have died in 2008.

That seems to be the only time the House of Horrors family had a child going to the hospital. It is possible that this very angry adult who had caused this child to the hospital might had also killed and hid another child at around the same time within the House of Horrors family.

Talking about 2007 or 2008, there was an economic downturn, not sure if that might caused a lot of tension to many families and led to these tragedies around this time?

Another timeline is Trudy disappeared in around Mar 2015, as already mentioned by Makara, that is probably also the time the very first sighting of a suitcase in that area from some witnesses.

Trudy’s sister, Tania is the mastermind, she could be the one who got rid of the child’s bones?

A family like this is almost impossible that there could be anyone who could come forward to say they know the child, in such a mess and surrounded with all the addicts or criminals.

I don't know how to include the quote by Makara that is referred to above so I'll have to copy and paste it in to here, it's going to be a long post as a result but I don't know how to do it otherswise, sorry.

Originally Posted by Makara
Perhaps they've already been exposed. I'm talking about the House of Horrors revealed in all it's horror in 2008. There is every possibly that there is a connection here. Trudy Quinlivan, who is now on the run, was part of that family. This was briefly discussed back in an earlier thread and I still believe it possible that there could be a connection to this case.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...-1226654327658

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...-1226077069252

https://www.facebook.com/victoriapol...al_comments=26

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-2...arrant/6335552

Trudy Quinlivan could certainly fit in with the Wynarka case IMO. She disappeared in April of this year and the suitcase was found in July. So where is Trudy? Someone is obviously hiding and helping here. I don't think she could survive on her own. I have found no mention of her arrest between April and time of writing.

Trudy had given birth to three children from memory. Perhaps Trudy gave birth to a fourth child. A daughter who was badly beaten (not necessarily by Trudy) and died. The people living in that house would not have reported the death of a child or even sought medical help IMO. So what to do? Wrap the body up and secret it somewhere on the property. The child may have not been Trudy's daughter but one of the other 21 (or more) kids living in that house. Maybe it was a child that Trudy cared about and she has clung onto the remains ever since. Scooping up clothing, not necessarily all belonging to the deceased little girl, and stuffing them into an old suitcase, along with the remains of the little girl. Some of the clothing may have belonged to some of the other children, both boys and girls.

I have no idea how and why little Angel ended up where she was found but one thought is that Trudy has made her way to the Mallee area, is hiding out in one of the bush camps and has either dumped the suitcase herself or someone who is hiding her has done so.

I'm happy for everyone to poke holes in this theory but I feel it needs to be discussed further.

Okay, now me.

I have read the links provided by Makara and others on Quinlivan and I think it is totally plausible that Angel could be her child. If I was a person who had a lot of children taken off me I would probably want to hide any evidence of a new child to 'protect' them from social services. If that child died and I was already afraid of being taken away by the police because of previous dealings with them I would want to hide that fact too, but I would also want to keep that child close to me.

Looking at the House of Horrors photos made me sick (please tell me they were sausages in the photo with the orange jacket!) and I know that this kind of lifestyle is more common than we would like to think, but I think the people who live like this have their own sense of reality and wouldn't necessarily agree with the average notion of right and wrong. Quinlivan would be so at risk of being taken advantage of by others and maybe any harm that came to her children would be dismissed as "normal" to her because of her mental condition. I'm not trying to make excuses for her, far from it, but I can see how she can be easily taken advantage of and convinced to go along with others without question.

On another side-note, it was interesting to see Freda Briggs's name mentioned in one of the articles on the Mako link, she's also linked in some way with the non-custodial mother of the missing Townsville twins, too.

attachment.php
attachment.php

probably the mattress is destroyed by urine, could also be blood etc, notice the corner wall is built up to hold all the rubbish, there could be absolutely anything hidden in there, even a little girl in a suitcase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie