AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest article I read said she could've died as recently as last year.

It occurs to me the clothing looked in too good quality to be from a Quinliven type situation imo. It actually looked damaged by exposure but newish.

Also the inclusion of the quilt does tend to imply that a carer disposed of the baby...most likely, a mother.

So in my humble opinion, the mother is involved in the death.

SAPOL latest was a few days ago, which tells me at least, they are on to a good lead.

I hope they have a solid lead!

And I am not sure what second hand shops are like in those parts, but I shop our local used kids clothing store and I typically only buy stuff with the tags still on it, so literally brand new and a quarter of the price. I also noticed a good amount of kids toys, which are not cheap, that looked like newer toys.

But with the age range of kids you would think a child gone missing would be remembered by one of the kids.

probably the mattress is destroyed by urine, could also be blood etc, notice the corner wall is built up to hold all the rubbish, there could be absolutely anything hidden in there, even a little girl in a suitcase?

I was thinking that could also be just the way a mattress would break down on its own in the elements, I imagine the middle wouldn't ever dry out. But I did notice in bottom left corner of the mattress a stain that makes my stomach go into knots. It truly looks like some sort of blood stain. I'm sure one of you experts can come and assure me it's the wrong color, at least I hope one of yall can come and tell me that!

I was thinking that could also be just the way a mattress would break down on its own in the elements, I imagine the middle wouldn't ever dry out. But I did notice in bottom left corner of the mattress a stain that makes my stomach go into knots. It truly looks like some sort of blood stain. I'm sure one of you experts can come and assure me it's the wrong color, at least I hope one of yall can come and tell me that!

Dogs could have used it as a bed maybe? My dogs have one of those hessian beds on a frame and they always dig in the middle of it before they lay down. The stains could be rust or vomit or something like that I suppose. What struck me about that photo is how clean looking the car is! It was such an oddity amongst such decay and filth.

i saw that too, could easily be blood, and im wondering what cruelty the poor dog suffered?

Dogs could have used it as a bed maybe? My dogs have one of those hessian beds on a frame and they always dig in the middle of it before they lay down. The stains could be rust or vomit or something like that I suppose. What struck me about that photo is how clean looking the car is! It was such an oddity amongst such decay and filth.

It's so clean I automatically assumed it was a police car.

And the bathroom sink looking thing. I swear I see pliers and TEETH.

I think (but I'm not 100% sure) that many of the bodies would be those who are not claimed by anyone, such as homeless, or maybe prisoners. Maybe they could be people who do not have family who can pay for a funeral and would otherwise get a 'pauper's' burial or the option to donate their bodies for science. My aunt was given a 'pauper's' burial when she died as her husband refused to allow anyone else in the family to contribute and he couldn't afford to bury her; she was buried in a grave with a number of others at a Victorian cemetery, there was no headstone, just a number like a location marker. I couldn't imagine my body being left above ground to rot and be studied but I'd be happy to be planted under a tree as fertiliser.

I'm not sure that unclaimed bodies would be used for scientific research, just with political correctness & human rights ect I would think it unlawful. But never say never. My father-in-law, for as long as I can remember has asked that his body be left to science when he dies. He's in his mid eighties now, funny thing is he's had a funeral insurance policy forever as well. I guess this can be used for a memorial service. I too couldn't imagine my body being left outside in a body farm to rot, I'm a real scaredy cat when it comes to things like that. Would prefer to end up at the crematorium & have the whole thing over & done with quickly' ashes to ashes etc.. I can't even fathom ending up as fertiliser, the idea of being underground freaks me out. LOL

It's so clean I automatically assumed it was a police car.

And the bathroom sink looking thing. I swear I see pliers and TEETH.

I assumed at first it was a police car, too, at first, but then wondered why it was in the back yard and not the front.

I saw the pliers but not the teeth! I noticed the pliers because we have pliers like that at home and I had them in the bathroom the other day to try and rip open the heat sealed packet on the electric toothbrush heads :(

i saw that too, could easily be blood, and im wondering what cruelty the poor dog suffered?

I can only imagine, it makes me so sad to think about how much pain these excuses for people inflicted. It's sick.

And I was just making my dogs bed(he has his own toddler bed lol) and I was tucking in his blanket around the mattress as I do everyday and I was just so thankful at how blessed I am, but then I really started thinking about how awful it was for these children. No one ever tucking clean sheets on their bed, doing stuff to make them smile just because, fixing them a favorite dinner, snuggling watching movies...and here I am tucking blankets on a dog bed. It makes my heart break that my dog lives better than so many children, and is loved more than so many children. I can understand having less material things, but not giving love openly to the children in your care? It just makes me sad because I don't understand it at all.

Did little angel live a life like that? I truly hope someone in her life made her the apple of their eye, and loved watching her twirl in her tutu.

There were a lot of reports made concerning this house to the authorities. From what I remember, case workers would go out there and stand in the yard and be told, yep, everything is OK, so they would leave. I recall seeing a bit on TV with a neighbour who was always trying to get something done about it.

It was a failing of FACS that nothing was done about this for so long.
No one thought children werent involved in compulsory education?
Complete and utter incompetence.

One of my children had immunisations overseas. We received letters for over a year and it affected our family assistance until it was resolved. But there is no doubt that they would not come knocking at our door about it. Many parents also choose to start their kids at school a year later as they feel they are not ready and there is no one asking why etc. I think it would be pretty easy to keep a child off the radar except for family payments. If you are not entitled to much assistance then you would not be concerned. There is no birth certificates or I'd required to start at a public school and many children change surnames due to relationships etc. and at birth the hospital just say take this piece of paper to register the child's birth. If you don't I wonder how they follow it up? Perhaps Medicare? I think the system relies on the fact that people want their assistance or bonus money. If you don't it's just cut off. They certainly don't come knocking to ask why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I don't think they come chasing after people.

Your point got me thinking, however, that some people apply for benefits (apologies to Australian friends - I don't know all the local terminologies for all the different types of financial assistance and social services ) via a special community organization.

Does such a facility exist in SA?

I know quite a few people who have applied for things via voluntary or charitable organizations who deal with benefits agencies on behalf of people who don't speak good English, have trouble filling in forms, or have complicated cases or other difficulties navigating the system. People present themselves at the local charitable office with their proof of income, etc., and the office processes everything for them.

In that type of situation, the charity would sometimes interview people at home, in a case where, for example, children might be entitled to extra help because of special needs at school. They would want to see the child in the home setting to make a full assessment of how the family set-up played into the equation.

If such organizations exist in SA, might they have records of problem families? Might they have to hand files on families who suddenly stopped calling upon their help? This would be a much smaller database than government services.

Perhaps I am stating the obvious but wouldn't this be a good port of call for police?

Re unclaimed bodies. They are buried or cremated by the government. The only bodies donated to science are the ones who have expressly asked and filled in the paperwork prior to death. Every so often Adelaide uni will run a drive about it, and I imagine other institutions would treat it the same. When I was doing human sciences at uni, some of the training cadavers were up to 80 years old.

re the mattress. Looks like dogs have been using it as a bed, the sorts of dogs they had were generally big mongrels, and they will do that amount of damage to a mattress.

I can only imagine, it makes me so sad to think about how much pain these excuses for people inflicted. It's sick.

And I was just making my dogs bed(he has his own toddler bed lol) and I was tucking in his blanket around the mattress as I do everyday and I was just so thankful at how blessed I am, but then I really started thinking about how awful it was for these children. No one ever tucking clean sheets on their bed, doing stuff to make them smile just because, fixing them a favorite dinner, snuggling watching movies...and here I am tucking blankets on a dog bed. It makes my heart break that my dog lives better than so many children, and is loved more than so many children. I can understand having less material things, but not giving love openly to the children in your care? It just makes me sad because I don't understand it at all.

Did little angel live a life like that? I truly hope someone in her life made her the apple of their eye, and loved watching her twirl in her tutu.

Your'e post brought tears to my eyes. I too have two little dogs that are like my children. I also have sheep, all with their own names & treated with respect & dignity. They all have their own personalities. I can only say that these people who seem to walk through life treating their own children & all & sundry, even animals, in such a disgusting way must be born without empathy. I've read that not everyone is born with empathy.

I just went SO blank.

I'm trying to get a general lineup in my head of the HOH cast and victims.

12 of the children were Tania's?
3 were Trudy's?
6 were the boyfriend of Tania's from a previous relationship? Or were there 5? Did the one they took to the hospital die or live?

I'm trying to get the count to equal the 21 they say were living there and figure out who they were. I'm assuming if our little body came from there she would be a sibling of the 5 (or 6) abused children or a child of Trudy?

I can't find a story I read ages ago that details that night better. Maybe it was a court transcript. It seemed like there could have been time to remove a body between the time the little boy went to the hospital and the time the authorities were called in?

I just went SO blank.

3 were Trudy's?
6 were the boyfriend of Tania's from a previous relationship? Or were there 5? Did the one they took to the hospital die or live?

I'm trying to get the count to equal the 21 they say were living there and figure out who they were. I'm assuming if our little body came from there she would be a sibling of the 5 (or 6) abused children or a child of Trudy?

I can't find a story I read ages ago that details that night better. Maybe it was a court transcript. It seemed like there could have been time to remove a body between the time the little boy went to the hospital and the time the authorities were called in?

They would definitely have DNA for this HOH family, so surely this would be one of the first cross checks the police would do with Angel. Is it possible the police are searching for Trudy in relation to this case, but do not want it made public due to her possibly going further into hiding?

Are all these children the product of a baby bonus? The system mummy rorting the system for cash?
I just went SO blank.

3 were Trudy's?

I have been scouring the news reports and internet for days now and still nothing! The silence is killing me. Who feels this is a sign that they are onto something? Or do you feel like it means they have nothing, no leads and not getting anywhere? AARRGGGHHH:confused:

I think (but I'm not 100% sure) that many of the bodies would be those who are not claimed by anyone, such as homeless, or maybe prisoners. Maybe they could be people who do not have family who can pay for a funeral and would otherwise get a 'pauper's' burial or the option to donate their bodies for science. My aunt was given a 'pauper's' burial when she died as her husband refused to allow anyone else in the family to contribute and he couldn't afford to bury her; she was buried in a grave with a number of others at a Victorian cemetery, there was no headstone, just a number like a location marker. I couldn't imagine my body being left above ground to rot and be studied but I'd be happy to be planted under a tree as fertiliser.
It would be very hard to think of your loved family member out there in a shallow grave on the body farm wouldn't it? The 81 year old man i knew who donated his body to science had PLENTY of money for his funeral. He asked that his family have a lovely party in his memory, and they did.

I have been scouring the news reports and internet for days now and still nothing! The silence is killing me. Who feels this is a sign that they are onto something? Or do you feel like it means they have nothing, no leads and not getting anywhere? AARRGGGHHH:confused:

I feel they might have some leads at the moment. Its frustrating waiting.........

Wouldn't one of the 21 kids mention the child who went missing? I would imagine it would be very difficult to get 21 kids to lie consistently about a sibling/ other child. Everything else about the theory fits though!

This is where it gets ugly for the crims. Kids talk to police for the mistreatment.

No medical treatment, no social security is what takes to not be noticed.
If the child is born in a hospital they are on a medicare card.
Yep, in some states, no immunisation, no money. And why arent your kids at school.
Disfunctional families will always want money, and if the child has an accident they will want medicare.

I hope they have a solid lead!

And I am not sure what second hand shops are like in those parts, but I shop our local used kids clothing store and I typically only buy stuff with the tags still on it, so literally brand new and a quarter of the price. I also noticed a good amount of kids toys, which are not cheap, that looked like newer toys.

But with the age range of kids you would think a child gone missing would be remembered by one of the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie