AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been my theory all along Makara. The ones that got jail would be out now and maybe one of the men were peed off with Trudy for not getting any time in jail and possibly not visiting them and giving them money for buy up. I think when one of them caught up with Trudy they have had a big argument and threatened to expose her as to where she may have hidden little Angel after Angels death....during the argument the male has grabbed the suitcase and threatened to take it to the Police ( instead he threw it in the bushes ) and Trudy has done the runner. None of the males would own a car if not long released from jail...hence why he was walking with the suitcase and didn't want to make eye contact as someone may have recognized him. In one of the photos of the filthy house there is a skip with numerous clothes thrown in it and a crochet blanket covering something in the front yard.

But the men aren't 60yo now ...

hopefully its quiet because they have received so much info from the public to sort through and still checking and cross referencing all those childrens files, and maybe they trecked their horses through all those campsites hidden away and found something, you would think if the suitcase man is of interest they would have published a facial likeness by now, im sure all the witnesses would describe him the same?

The coat sounds like it is another copy. Which leads to the question. Was a wholesale salesman selling copy clothing? Was the copy clothing dumped in the suitcase beside the road, then Angel placed in it?
It sounds like someone may have been selling copy clothing to regional stores?
A few visits to the philipines maybe?

Has a HOH meth head sold their child for drugs?
bbm
Same thing with the little coat: Now police says it is exactly the coat like the last pic from ebay= white colour. But I think, the shown original coat has never been white?? Why does it look pink with blue or something similar?

Not wanting to get in a war about colours, but the one they found on eBay on my monitor is pale cream with a cream/beige lining, and the one from the suitcase is dusty pink with a beige lining, but looks a bit greenish. I think a pastel green lining would be quite unusual for those coats, but i could be quite wrong about that.

I see the coat wool white with light green lining. :)

Not wanting to get in a war about colours, but the one they found on eBay on my monitor is pale cream with a cream/beige lining, and the one from the suitcase is dusty pink with a beige lining, but looks a bit greenish. I think a pastel green lining would be quite unusual for those coats, but i could be quite wrong about that.

There is also an impact on colour by the way your eye/brain filters white light.... as occured with that whole blue and black/ white and gold dress debacle.

hopefully its quiet because they have received so much info from the public to sort through and still checking and cross referencing all those childrens files, and maybe they trecked their horses through all those campsites hidden away and found something, you would think if the suitcase man is of interest they would have published a facial likeness by now, im sure all the witnesses would describe him the same?

I could imagine, police have a phantom pic of the suitcase man but wouldn't show it. Maybe there is a well known man (NOT for Wynarka people) to recognise?

But the men aren't 60yo now ...

The ladies that saw the man with the suitcase said he looked about 60...to me that doesn't mean he was 60. Some people look much older than their age, especially if you live a life of filth and drugs.

HOH

I think, nobody from this gruesome household has sometime patched a piece of fabric - checkered and with pumpkins/sunflowers/maize - onto the quilt as an extra application ... :(

The ladies that saw the man with the suitcase said he looked about 60...to me that doesn't mean he was 60. Some people look much older than their age, especially if you live a life of filth and drugs.

You are right, but I have seen photos of 2 of the men. They didn't look much older than their age.

Ive seen blokes in mid 40s look 60 on meth. Drawn with horrible skin, teeth missing.
I was chatting to a regional cop about 6 weeks ago.
The copper said he had reports of meth addicts lending out their kids to pedophiles to pay drug debts in 2 towns he knew of.

Trudy Quinlivan is on MAKO File... http://www.mako.org.au/Trudy_Louise_Quinlivan_House_of_Horrors_SA.html

Thanks Makara for the info. Never heard of this until now. It seems you already have found the perpetrator!

Well, the best way is definitely getting all the DNA from the House of Horrors family and cross check with the child’s bones DNA. Bingo!

Although there is no mention from the police or media about the connection between this House of Horrors family and the child’s bone, I would hope that the police have already taken this step – DNA checking. Thanks to this DNA age, it really helps made our life and mind a lot easier.

In the meantime, we can only continue to speculate.

If there are these Trudy family and the Colt family, there could really be more families like this out there.

There are two interesting timelines. In around Jun 2008, one of the children was taken to hospital, starved and badly bruised. This was the trigger when this House of Horrors was discovered. This June 2008 is close to the possible time when the child in the suitcase might have died since 2007, she could have died in 2008.

That seems to be the only time the House of Horrors family had a child going to the hospital. It is possible that this very angry adult who had caused this child to the hospital might had also killed and hid another child at around the same time within the House of Horrors family.

Talking about 2007 or 2008, there was an economic downturn, not sure if that might caused a lot of tension to many families and led to these tragedies around this time?

Another timeline is Trudy disappeared in around Mar 2015, as already mentioned by Makara, that is probably also the time the very first sighting of a suitcase in that area from some witnesses.

Trudy’s sister, Tania is the mastermind, she could be the one who got rid of the child’s bones?

A family like this is almost impossible that there could be anyone who could come forward to say they know the child, in such a mess and surrounded with all the addicts or criminals.

The word from SAPOL is that Trudy Quinlivan is back in custody in South Australia.

A child slipping through the cracks is always a possibility and one that SAPOL had considered as part of their investigation into Angel's murder.

This is more than likely a state decision. We were given booklets n dates staff arrive to make sure mums doing/ feeding ok followed by visits to a nurse.
Then the letters arrive about immunisation.
Govt can track the medicare etc through a number of sources. If you want money or medical attention youll need a medicare number.
No doubt some slip through the cracks but sooner or later they want a doctor or money. Less jobs pay cash today Aust. You need a bank account. Social security comes with conditions, unless you have kids under 5 at present.

We have a bulk billing doctor near us who has a sign on their counter saying if you don't present your medicare card upon arrival you have to pay cash for the appointment then go and claim your refund through Medicare later. They treat a lot of Indigenous people from remote communities and some of them say they don't have medicare cards (the practice also has a clinic where the doctors donate their time to treat patients for free). I have forgotten my private insurance card for a chiropractor appointment and had to do the same thing, pay cash then claim later. If you're not in the 'system' and need to go to a doctor I guess you could pay the full account and not bother claiming. I don't know how you would go if you needed hospital treatment though, but I can't imagine a hospital turning anyone away without it, you'd just get a bill at the end and expected to pay it I suppose.

re the state of the house. This is not uncommon in SA. Housing SA has vowed in the past to get tough on tenants who don't look after properties, but nothing much has happened. Situations like this go on and on, they may come out and order a cleanup, get some skips out, clean it up, and let the people stay in there. Rinse and repeat.

As for regular inspections, it is supposed to happen with all of them, but it doesn't. My ex MIL is in one, has been for 15 yrs, and has seen an inspector twice in that time. Both times were after outrageous cases of trashed houses were in the media.

We had a public housing neighbour who were very clean and tidy (elderly) but heavy drinkers and big fighters. We went halves with housing to get a six foot high fence up between us and on the day the fencers turned up, the tenants refused to allow them access to the property. In the end all work had to be done on our side of the house (they were outside taking photos in case the fencers stepped foot on their side) because otherwise we would have had no fence at all for many months while housing went through court to get a legal order in place (which the tenants could appeal etc for as long as they could). We ended up selling our house in the end because it was too stressful living next to them. Housing said they have so many tenants who play the game and it's hard to get them out once they're in :(

All 14 children?
Now that is a family history challenge...LOL

No, not Tania's kids. She has 12 apparently. Robert Armistead, aged 41 (the step-father of Luke Armistead), is the father of Trudy's three kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper