AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So 6 children and 6 adults were a part of the court proceedings -
Trudy and Luke Armistead step - father have 3 children.
Luke Armistead and unnamed mother have 5 children.
Tania Staker and unnamed father/s have 12 children.

SA child protection and authorities were unaware of 6 children living in the HOH.

But there were 21 children and 6 adults living in the house

Confusing.

imo

I understand that the 5 children from the marriage of Luke with a not named woman were unknown to authorities. Which is the 6th, I have no idea ...

I understand that the 5 children from the marriage of Luke with a not named woman were unknown to authorities. Which is the 6th, I have no idea ...

SIX children subjected to starvation and torture in Adelaide's so-called House of Horrors case were "virtually unknown'' to state authorities, it has emerged.

house-of-horrors8217-kids-8216virtually-unknown8217-to-authorities/story-fnii5yv4-1226654327658

I am confused as well FromGermany.

Just one observation and based on my opinion...

The situation with the children that Tania and the other's that abused these children seems to be motivated by a need for Control.

It was identified that she was the master manipulator and her actions based on jealousy... and it would appear she asserted just as much control over most of the adults as she did the children (How do four other adults - including the biological Mother and Father stand back)

No doubt what these children endured was torture and a heinous act ....

The physical injures were predominately the result of neglect and malnutrition - Sores/scurvy/regressed growth/fainting/lethargy

And the treatment (Torture) - with holding food, locking them in a room, dictating they stand in a line with their hands over their head for hours on end...

There was mention that they'd be smacked and forced to regurgitate food if they managed to sneak some hidden food between their toes... smacked sounds almost passive to "Bashing" in this instance...

But these actions seem to be manifested from an over controlling individual bent on revenge...

CONTROL being the defining word in their treatment .... I feel a child being bashed to death is more evident of an Out Of Control individual and doesn't fit with Tania's profile at all ....

SIX children subjected to starvation and torture in Adelaide's so-called House of Horrors case were "virtually unknown'' to state authorities, it has emerged.

house-of-horrors8217-kids-8216virtually-unknown8217-to-authorities/story-fnii5yv4-1226654327658

I am confused as well FromGermany.

I now have an idea: Maybe the can-not-be-named woman (ex of Luke) had a child with her new friend Michael Quinlivan. That would fit, I think.

Just one observation and based on my opinion...

The situation with the children that Tania and the other's that abused these children seems to be motivated by a need for Control.

It was identified that she was the master manipulator and her actions based on jealousy... and it would appear she asserted just as much control over most of the adults as she did the children (How do four other adults - including the biological Mother and Father stand back)

No doubt what these children endured was torture and a heinous act ....

The physical injures were predominately the result of neglect and malnutrition - Sores/scurvy/regressed growth/fainting/lethargy

And the treatment (Torture) - with holding food, locking them in a room, dictating they stand in a line with their hands over their head for hours on end...

There was mention that they'd be smacked and forced to regurgitate food if they managed to sneak some hidden food between their toes... smacked sounds almost passive to "Bashing" in this instance...

But these actions seem to be manifested from an over controlling individual bent on revenge...

CONTROL being the defining word in their treatment .... I feel a child being bashed to death is more evident of an Out Of Control individual and doesn't fit with Tania's profile at all ....

There were addicted men in that HOH - once beating would have sufficed. The "terrible conditions" which police named, maybe hunger, thirst, illness etc.

There were addicted men in that HOH - once beating would have sufficed. The "terrible conditions" which police named, maybe hunger, thirst, illness etc.

Even with addiction (overly too common) - I think you may have missed my point... I'm stating that I believe Tania was the controlling influence within the home... those addicted man at anytime especially the biological father could have walloped Tania and put her in her place. I think she was identified through trial as being the main protagonist against the children and "Managed" how the treatment of those particular children was to be ....

I'm just pointing out there is a difference between control and neglect compared to physical bashings - if any of those children had sustained bashings as part of this ritualistic pattern of behaviour over a four month period - I'm only assuming it would have been reported as well ???

Because it is icky but the truth one should know (especially the authorities for children's safety).

I saw it in one report ..... and it wasn't pixelated.

I concur with From Germany ... it's icky!!

I've read through so many stories where families have lived in absolute squalor and their treatment of children is disgusting - withholding food, locking them away for days-years on end all matter of depraved acts of cruelty ........... yet so many of these people do take their children to hospital in the last hour and simply can't understand why their child has died..

It seems a mentality that if they didn't actually physically abuse/hit/bash/burn etc... then they somehow mentally vacate themselves from being in anyway responsible for that childs death ?????

6717996-3x2-340x227.jpg
Looks white with pale green lining to me.
6718028-3x2-340x227.jpg
Police say this jacket would have looked exactly like the new one above.

I can only imagine, it makes me so sad to think about how much pain these excuses for people inflicted. It's sick.

And I was just making my dogs bed(he has his own toddler bed lol) and I was tucking in his blanket around the mattress as I do everyday and I was just so thankful at how blessed I am, but then I really started thinking about how awful it was for these children. No one ever tucking clean sheets on their bed, doing stuff to make them smile just because, fixing them a favorite dinner, snuggling watching movies...and here I am tucking blankets on a dog bed. It makes my heart break that my dog lives better than so many children, and is loved more than so many children. I can understand having less material things, but not giving love openly to the children in your care? It just makes me sad because I don't understand it at all.

Did little angel live a life like that? I truly hope someone in her life made her the apple of their eye, and loved watching her twirl in her tutu.

I hear what you're saying Dogface. Oh God I'm sad right now for so many children dying in fires, starved or shacken to death. Love freeeee!!! I was a young, married 19 year old making ends meet with my 2 babies. The simplest times were the best- I believe children thrive on routine. After EVERY bath time those two would run through the house yelling with delight with me in tow holding two towels and the smell of clean children tucked up in clean sheets ready with their 'Little Golden Books' is like yesterday. That's not expensive, just gold memories.
My daughter recently told me her favourite food was the curried sausages & mash. (I'd cook that when I couldn't afford anything else). Go figure!

haha your post made me laugh out loud, the toddler bed, i do the same for my dogs too, feel so lucky the joy they bring and i love them more than people!
i hope this little angel didnt suffer like these poor children

It's sounding like the RSPCA could be more proactive than the authorities who care for our children.
(Our grandoggie's oncologist said she's now in remission) :D

I hear what you're saying Dogface. Oh God I'm sad right now for so many children dying in fires, starved or shacken to death. Love freeeee!!! I was a young, married 19 year old making ends meet with my 2 babies. The simplest times were the best- I believe children thrive on routine. After EVERY bath time those two would run through the house yelling with delight with me in tow holding two towels and the smell of clean children tucked up in clean sheets ready with their 'Little Golden Books' is like yesterday. That's not expensive, just gold memories.
My daughter recently told me her favourite food was the curried sausages & mash. (I'd cook that when I couldn't afford anything else). Go figure!

Thank you for sharing a treasured time with us all .... put a smile on my face...

and I love curried sausages with mash too.... so you got a smart kid there!!!

So 6 children and 6 adults were a part of the court proceedings -
Trudy and Luke Armistead step - father have 3 children.
Luke Armistead and unnamed mother have 5 children.
Tania Staker and unnamed father/s have 12 children.

SA child protection and authorities were unaware of 6 children living in the HOH.

But there were 21 children and 6 adults living in the house

Confusing.

imo

It's starting to sound like those 6 children moved in with the others 4 months prior to being discovered via the hospital trip. If they moved in during the night it's entirely possible no one realized they were there. I have a hard time believing they were allowed outside. Confusing for sure.

It's starting to sound like those 6 children moved in with the others 4 months prior to being discovered via the hospital trip. If they moved in during the night it's entirely possible no one realized they were there. I have a hard time believing they were allowed outside. Confusing for sure.

One of the 21 children from the child neglect case uncovered at Parafield Gardens has revealed for the first time that a trained child protection worker who was a friend of the adults convicted over South Australia's most serious child abuse case was a regular visitor to the squalid home in the weeks before it was uncovered.

The child neglect victim, who was 14 at the time she lived in the house and the second eldest of the 21 children,

Tania Staker, who was labelled the mastermind of the regime of neglect, is serving a 10-year jail sentence.
She is now a mother of 14.

Two of her 12 children who lived in the Parafield Gardens house were fathered by Luke Armistead, also father of the five most severely abused children there.

Please tell me she did not keep having children while waiting to go to court.

What I do not get is why the charges were only bought for abuse and neglect of the children of the unnamed mother.
I mean why not all of the children - 15 other children under 16 living in that house and those conditions.
http://www.news.com.au/national/sou...a-welfare-worker/story-fndo4dzn-1226442567229

imo

Yep, I don't think they come chasing after people.

Your point got me thinking, however, that some people apply for benefits (apologies to Australian friends - I don't know all the local terminologies for all the different types of financial assistance and social services ) via a special community organization.

Does such a facility exist in SA?

I know quite a few people who have applied for things via voluntary or charitable organizations who deal with benefits agencies on behalf of people who don't speak good English, have trouble filling in forms, or have complicated cases or other difficulties navigating the system. People present themselves at the local charitable office with their proof of income, etc., and the office processes everything for them.

In that type of situation, the charity would sometimes interview people at home, in a case where, for example, children might be entitled to extra help because of special needs at school. They would want to see the child in the home setting to make a full assessment of how the family set-up played into the equation.

If such organizations exist in SA, might they have records of problem families? Might they have to hand files on families who suddenly stopped calling upon their help? This would be a much smaller database than government services.

Perhaps I am stating the obvious but wouldn't this be a good port of call for police?

There may be some local charities such as Salvos but I do not believe they have a database. They do however in any organisation dealing with children have a legal obligation to report signs of abuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the 21 children from the child neglect case uncovered at Parafield Gardens has revealed for the first time that a trained child protection worker who was a friend of the adults convicted over South Australia's most serious child abuse case was a regular visitor to the squalid home in the weeks before it was uncovered.

The child neglect victim, who was 14 at the time she lived in the house and the second eldest of the 21 children,

Tania Staker, who was labelled the mastermind of the regime of neglect, is serving a 10-year jail sentence.
She is now a mother of 14.

Two of her 12 children who lived in the Parafield Gardens house were fathered by Luke Armistead, also father of the five most severely abused children there.

Please tell me she did not keep having children while waiting to go to court.

What I do not get is why the charges were only bought for abuse and neglect of the children of the unnamed mother.
I mean why not all of the children - 15 other children under 16 living in that house and those conditions.
http://www.news.com.au/national/sou...a-welfare-worker/story-fndo4dzn-1226442567229

imo

Because Tania was only jealous of the five children Luke had with this other un-named person who ended up living with them....

the biological mother of the 5 kids was already a no hoper...who didn't give much of a s**** for her kids and allowed Tania to rule the roost within the house - subjecting just these five kids to neglect and psychological torture......

all the other kids were probably viewed as OK by Tania and allowed to live the backward existence that she (Tania) and the other Adults lived...

Were the other kids neglected...of course...but to the degree of these other 5.... probably not..

For what its worth.... I don't think our little angel is one of these putrid excuses for humans parents of these children from the house of horrors case.....If we are to believe that angel was beaten to death.... it doesn't fit with the house of horrors children's treatment.

The house of horrors children were subjected to a controlling manipulative environment - where pleasure appeared to be derived from control and deprivation....

Our Angel from Wynarka seems to be the victim of physical abuse leading to death....

two different things from my opinion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member