AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a truck depot business address to collect parcels as part of Australia posts private infrastructure.
No bill paying so who knows how pensioners get hold of cash if you have no car? Petrol station or similar?

Why would you ditch a suitcase like the 'three" discovered on main roads? Have they come off roof racks?

There's no signs indicating it is a PO but I zoomed in on the LHS corner of the house and I (think) I can see a red pillar. Red being the colours of AustPost the door could be from the carpark side. You'd have Buckleys of knowing it exists if you weren't a local.

Surely you'd notice if a suitcase came off a roof rack,wouldn't you? Plus it would end up in the road, not in the bushes alongside it.
Nope, I have no suggestions why there are multiple suitcase in that are.
It's strange, but then again, over many kms of highway there is a lot of rubbish that has been dumped.
Hard to fathom though.

No bill paying so who knows how pensioners get hold of cash if you have no car?

With no shop in town to spend cash in anyway this might not be a problem.
No petrol station either for that matter.
I cannot imagine anyone who lived there would be without a car. It would make life impossible.

Me too :( between this case and william tyrell it's just sad :/
Its hard to fathom that nearly 2 months after little Angel was found there are still no strong leads and no closer to giving this poor child her name so she can be laid to rest :angel:

There appears a quilt connection. Lets see how that pans out.

Years ago, many crimes were related to family, the world now much much bigger. Now someone can travel across Australia 5000kms in a week. Crimes are harder to solve.

Wynarka may have been chosen for that reason, it will never been known.

They found 3 suitcases in the region on the side of the road?

Its hard to fathom that nearly 2 months after little Angel was found there are still no strong leads and no closer to giving this poor child her name so she can be laid to rest :angel:

15 kms away - Karoonda

By the road shops, local farmers do cash sales. Local town markets/food stalls like the clothes found in the suitcase. Cash works in the country.

View attachment 81417
http://auspost.com.au/pol/app/locate/post-office/SA/Karoonda/5307/Karoonda-LPO-536358
With no shop in town to spend cash in anyway this might not be a problem.
No petrol station either for that matter.
I cannot imagine anyone who lived there would be without a car. It would make life impossible.

There appears a quilt connection. Lets see how that pans out.

Years ago, many crimes were related to family, the world now much much bigger. Now someone can travel across Australia 5000kms in a week. Crimes are harder to solve.

Wynarka may have been chosen for that reason, it will never been known.

They found 3 suitcases in the region on the side of the road?

15 kms away - Karoonda

By the road shops, local farmers do cash sales. Local town markets/food stalls like the clothes found in the suitcase. Cash works in the country.

attachment.php

http://auspost.com.au/pol/app/locate/post-office/SA/Karoonda/5307/Karoonda-LPO-536358

Quilt connection? Is this a new story?

We have a custom made quilt rug. There appears to have been some attraction by particular characters of the Tyrrell crime case to GAPA. GAPA had a connection with a local quilting association which handed out free quilts to children of GAPA.

The fact the matter is Id be interested to see that if this is common? Had our Angel been a participant in a GAPA program, and given a free quilt made by a volunteer of a quilting organisation with affiliate to GAPA or similar organisation. A photo in these organisations may identify the quilt or why the patches were the ones they were.

camelQuilt.jpg

Quilt connection? Is this a new story?

I think that in the Tyrrell images, there was a quilt. Thats when GAPA came into the picture, and the association telling sleuthers they give a quilt to each grandparent of GAPA.

Im sure it was an image released by police of William. The image will be on this website, William at front with quilt behind, I think on the ground, if the image hasn't been deleted. I saw the quilt image on here. As soon I saw the quilt in the background, I pondered a connection, or similar reason why these two events happened. Its not the image with the tie die on the wall.

I think that in the Tyrrell images, there was a quilt. Thats when GAPA came into the picture, and the association telling sleuthers they give a quilt to each grandparent.

Im sure it was an image released by police of William.

The River City Community Quilters give every child a hand made quilt at Christmas. They have been supporting GAPA by making quilts for the past 8 years. That means timeline fits too. I understand GAPA has been mentioned in the Tyrell case but not specifically this one. However the emphasis on the quilt found with Angel certainly makes you wonder could this be a tragic grandparent care case ?? Coincidence maybe..... possible yes.

Yep, did someone have a link with a group who were connected that resulted in the same circumstances?
Thanks for finding that. We need to find the image of William with quilt behind. I wonder if the image is a deleted FB image?

Some POIs in the Tyrrell case are members of GAPA

The River City Community Quilters give every child a hand made quilt at Christmas. They have been supporting GAPA by making quilts for the past 8 years. That means timeline fits too. I understand GAPA has been mentioned in the Tyrell case but not specifically this one. However the emphasis on the quilt found with Angel certainly makes you wonder could this be a tragic grandparent care case ?? Coincidence maybe..... possible yes.

This does mean Angels carer, could have been a member of GAPA

Heres the quote, it must have been in some police footage. There must be some William GAPA footage with the image.

Tyrell POIs are members of GAPA

Im still sure I saw an image of William with a quilt in the background. The quilt connection.

William Tyrrell Thread #14 Post #225 - Thread closed

I noticed a patch quilt rug in the news footage about GAPA. Are old people all into quilting? I cant say its common in the older generation I know. Coincidence 99% more than likely.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-14/page15

My first post but have been lurking for a while and following all of websleuths threads on this Angel's and little William's also on and off.
I have a daughter born in 2006 and recognise so many of the clothes in this case (we owned one of the little black smile shirt's - incidently all of the writing said "You make me smile", think I even have a pic of my daughter wearing it around age 2-3).

Also, regarding the quilt, if the musical note fabric wasn't manufactured until sometime in 2008, doesn't that almost rule out 2007 as a year she was murdered?

Have pondered for a while whether suitcase man may have been little Angel's grandfather and if he perhaps knew of the GAPA link himself in William's case may have prompted him to dispose of Angel in a bit of a panic.

So heartbreaking that we still don't have a name... I hope SA police are just gathering evidence and know a whole lot more that what we are hearing.

My first post but have been lurking for a while and following all of websleuths threads on this Angel's and little William's also on and off.
I have a daughter born in 2006 and recognise so many of the clothes in this case (we owned one of the little black smile shirt's - incidently all of the writing said "You make me smile", think I even have a pic of my daughter wearing it around age 2-3).

Also, regarding the quilt, if the musical note fabric wasn't manufactured until sometime in 2008, doesn't that almost rule out 2007 as a year she was murdered?

Have pondered for a while whether suitcase man may have been little Angel's grandfather and if he perhaps knew of the GAPA link himself in William's case may have prompted him to dispose of Angel in a bit of a panic.

So heartbreaking that we still don't have a name... I hope SA police are just gathering evidence and know a whole lot more that what we are hearing.

Welcome Wozzie, thank you for joining us.

I think that in the Tyrrell images, there was a quilt. Thats when GAPA came into the picture, and the association telling sleuthers they give a quilt to each grandparent of GAPA.

Im sure it was an image released by police of William. The image will be on this website, William at front with quilt behind, I think on the ground, if the image hasn't been deleted. I saw the quilt image on here. As soon I saw the quilt in the background, I pondered a connection, or similar reason why these two events happened. Its not the image with the tie die on the wall.

Just thought I'd Clarify ..... When GAPA was mentioned in the Tyrell Case (Over on the Tyrell Thread) a few of us found their (GAPA) newsletters..... In one of the newsletters I identified that The River City Quilters Community group gave away a quilt to all new children to GAPA and then I suggested maybe there was a connection. There has never been any mention of a connection of the Quilts given out by GAPA in the media in relation to the Tyrell case ..... It was simply something I suggested on the Tyrell Thread and also Brought that idea to be considered over here to the Wynarka case...

So no media links regarding quilts and GAPA in relation to William or Wynarka exist....

But yes it was something I suggested could be linked and I asked for help here to find a contact number for the group....which unfortunately I still haven't found ...... I would love a pic of the Wynarka quilt to be distributed amongst GAPA members just in case... one never knows... stanger things have happened....

What it was, was there was a quilt behind William in a photo on a segment about GAPA and William Tyrrell
No mention of it in the media. I noticed William and Quilt in footage on a photo. It is not the tie die image on the wall.
Straight away thoughts about suitcase girl came to mind and whether there was a GAPA connection.
When the quilts were given away Im not sure but comments around this confirmed the two could be linked.
Sure, giving away quilts at christmas qualified the GAPA connection quilts had possibly with both cases related or unrelated directly.
I may have something wrong. Im eorking.

Just thought I'd Clarify ..... When GAPA was mentioned in the Tyrell Case (Over on the Tyrell Thread) a few of us found their (GAPA) newsletters..... In one of the newsletters I identified that The River City Quilters Community group gave away a quilt to all new children to GAPA and then I suggested maybe there was a connection. There has never been any mention of a connection of the Quilts given out by GAPA in the media in relation to the Tyrell case ..... It was simply something I suggested on the Tyrell Thread and also Brought that idea to be considered over here to the Wynarka case...

So no media links regarding quilts and GAPA in relation to William or Wynarka exist....

But yes it was something I suggested could be linked and I asked for help here to find a contact number for the group....which unfortunately I still haven't found ...... I would love a pic of the Wynarka quilt to be distributed amongst GAPA members just in case... one never knows... stanger things have happened....

Here is the quote I pulled but Id have to find the date.

William Tyrrell Thread #14 Post #225 - Page 15: 09-05-2015, 07:41 AM
I noticed a patch quilt rug in the news footage about GAPA. Are old people all into quilting? I cant say its common in the older generation I know.
Coincidence 99% more than likely.
I feel sorry for those that do so much good. As they said they (GAPA) are all distraught.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-14/page15

Crabstick I fairly 99.99% certain there was no image of a quilt with William - I posted a link to the GAPA group holding up a quilt from the manning river times news article ...

http://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/story/2278022/quilters-stitch-to-support-grandparents/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie