AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The quilt that wrapped the child bones and the quilts that distributed out to the elderly (GAPA) could had some potential link so I think it is worth to take into consideration.

Yeah even just to be thorough and rule it out completely .....even though ninjabynight found a phone number for the Quilters group....I think it would be just to awkward to call them.... really wished they had a Facebook Page or something, so I could just post a link about Angel's Quilt .... may jog someone's memory...or not.

Could depend on the relationship the murderer had with Angel...

Parent's who murder their children (In other cases) have kept their children's remains.... why? ...is anyone's guess.

Yes, I agree. But then again, the perpetrator might not be a parent. The perpetrator might be the type of killer that feels the desire and need to keep the remains with them - the remains being likened to a trophy.

Bill Speddings house was "Raided" ... so he had no knowledge that was going to take place - so no time to remove anything, even if had anything to hide. When you describe the underside of his house as a bunker it almost gives an impression of this space as being sinister .... when open spaces under houses like the Spedding's home are actually quite common.

With Angels case ..... from memory I think we discussed soil samples from the clothing and it was thought that they (Police) had identified the clothing or forensics which linked back directly to the Murray Mallee region and there were also specific suburbs (country towns) mentioned....... another poster he was able to identify a specific soil that correlated to the specific towns mentioned ..... I think it was Calcrete based.

Thanks Puggle. On reflection I agree "bunker" does sound prison like, and in my reading I did not know it was an open space beneath his house.
Will revisit the soil sample post however it would be expected that local contaminates would appear in the clothing as the case was opened/ disturbed next to the road. What I am hoping is that some of the forensics identified may come from outside of the Murray Mallee as this will be of more significance :)

This is the photo with a quilt on the William Tyrrell Thread. I don't even believe its a quilt, do not know why the photo was over analysed. It's the same photo people say he was bruises which I do not see, that he is 4 months older which I do not see etc etc. Its probably at his parents house. Anyway I do not think there is any connection to this thread whatsoever.

73b5d2e3baee5ca5cc69e41593cbfcb9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill Speddings house was "Raided" ... so he had no knowledge that was going to take place - so no time to remove anything, even if had anything to hide. When you describe the underside of his house as a bunker it almost gives an impression of this space as being sinister .... when open spaces under houses like the Spedding's home are actually quite common.

Yes, spaces under houses reflecting the layout of walls in the house above are common. My parents house is exactly this, yet still, when rumbling around underneath its much like a bunker & quite creepy.

So, the raid on Bill Speddings residence with the supposed bunker, even though it was unexpected, took place from memory in January 2015. Thats 4mths after little William disappeared. Perhaps enough time time to get rid of any evidence of William that was ever there. I don't think Bill's stupid.

Just one thought:

In case Wiliam the cars in the street wouldn't have mentioned until now.
If suitcase man had a car, then it could easily be, we will hear of it only 2016 or so, when police tactics will require a "new" search line.

Connection between case William and case "Angel" maybe an elderly man from NSW who looks exact like an elderly man in the SA area. Therefore there isn't an identikit pic of him yet.

:thinking:

You would assume that that the police have not released a sketch of the Wynarka man for just this type of reason. Would also imagine that they have already run photos of BS past the locals who saw the unknown 60yr old man, to see if they could identify him.

Bill Speddings house was "Raided" ... so he had no knowledge that was going to take place - so no time to remove anything, even if had anything to hide.
Bills house was raided in January, after he was called in for further interviews in December... if he had anything to hide he had plenty of time to move...

You would assume that that the police have not released a sketch of the Wynarka man for just this type of reason. Would also imagine that they have already run photos of BS past the locals who saw the unknown 60yr old man, to see if they could identify him.

Can also check whether BS had been away from NSW early this year from his transaction records eg credit card, bank statement etc.

Yes, I agree. But then again, the perpetrator might not be a parent. The perpetrator might be the type of killer that feels the desire and need to keep the remains with them - the remains being likened to a trophy.

Entirely possible....

Could also be....what I think the police were alluding to...a possible Domestic Violence situation....maybe Dad/partner killed Angel and they (the couple) have just not bothered to hide/dispose of the remains.... anyone's guess I suppose. Look at those freaks from Wangaratta recently.... bashed the poor child to death and hid her body in the roof ceiling... never ceases to amaze me what other human beings do...

Thanks Puggle. On reflection I agree "bunker" does sound prison like, and in my reading I did not know it was an open space beneath his house.
Will revisit the soil sample post however it would be expected that local contaminates would appear in the clothing as the case was opened/ disturbed next to the road. What I am hoping is that some of the forensics identified may come from outside of the Murray Mallee as this will be of more significance :)

Yes I am with you on this one.... I really hope they can find some more forensic evidence that narrows down more precisely where Angel (through her clothing) has come from. I mentioned awhile back the story of Graeme Thorne....a little boy that was abducted and ultimately killed....they tracked his killer in part due to a single tree species found growing in the murderers garden...so there is always hope..

This is the photo with a quilt on the William Tyrrell Thread. I don't even believe its a quilt, do not know why the photo was over analysed. It's the same photo people say he was bruises which I do not see, that he is 4 months older which I do not see etc etc. Its probably at his parents house. Anyway I do not think there is any connection to this thread whatsoever.

I don't believe this is the photo that Crab was referencing to.... sorry don't know how to multiquote lol. Here is a copy and paste of what Crab wrote regarding the picture/media article/news story ???

Im sure it was an image released by police of William. The image will be on this website, William at front with quilt behind, I think on the ground, if the image hasn't been deleted. I saw the quilt image on here. As soon I saw the quilt in the background, I pondered a connection, or similar reason why these two events happened. Its not the image with the tie die on the wall

I personally feel if there was a connection it would be in the stranger than fiction category too.....hence me asking people to go back to page 5 and re-read.... This ??? attempting to connect the two cases has been blown out of proportion - I feel.... starting with Crab's reference to seeing a photo or whatever of William with a quilt....

Yes, spaces under houses reflecting the layout of walls in the house above are common. My parents house is exactly this, yet still, when rumbling around underneath its much like a bunker & quite creepy.

So, the raid on Bill Speddings residence with the supposed bunker, even though it was unexpected, took place from memory in January 2015. Thats 4mths after little William disappeared. Perhaps enough time time to get rid of any evidence of William that was ever there. I don't think Bill's stupid.

YES....entirely true...to dispose of any evidence regarding William.... but I'm just trying to quieten any reference to Angel. Specifically that her remains where under Bills house and that Angels remains were removed because of any interest around Williams case.

I'm not trying to completely squash any suggestion that the cases may be related ....hell no...I am the one that brought the idea up in the first place....BUT...I am just trying to bring it back a few notches as it seems my suggestion has taken on a life of itself when it was posted that Williams image was seen somewhere in some medium of some ?? sort with a quilt in the same shot.....as far as I am aware that is not true and no evidence of any media post/pic/video has been linked showing William with a quilt.... I am just trying to bring Angels case back....to verified, linkable posts.....as her case deserves that.

Thank you Puggle, and totally agree. Might I suggest that the current"trend" towards the consideration of these cases together may also be that the Australian Police/ Media have been very active as the twelve month anniversary of Williams abduction has occurred. The new information regarding cars in this case and the revisiting of the time lines (and possible suspects) involved brings with it a tendency to compare these two (fortunately) very rare cases.

Sorry if anything I wrote indicated I thought the two cases were linked directly. I don't believe BS has anything whatsoever to do with Angel, I just meant that if suitcase man happened to be a grandparent with sole custody and was perhaps a GAPA member, that he may have panicked if he discovered the GAPA link in Williams case.

I agree with Puggle, this isn't the image Crabstick was talking about. I'm pretty sure Crab (who I'm assuming is female) said she wasn't talking about this tie-dye image and rather a quilt in a different photo.

I'm pretty sure I saw a video of where this image of William came from; it appeared to be a Skype type of call and he was sitting on a man's lap (I assume it was the FF or another relative because the man's face was blurred out). The quick snippet I saw was on tv and had William smiling and talking.

One would hope so, Spedding has been in the media a fair bit for the past year. But I don't recall reading anywhere that he has been to S.A, although that doesn't mean we need to be told if he had.

I agree with Puggle, this isn't the image Crabstick was talking about. I'm pretty sure Crab (who I'm assuming is female) said she wasn't talking about this tie-dye image and rather a quilt in a different photo.

I'm pretty sure I saw a video of where this image of William came from; it appeared to be a Skype type of call and he was sitting on a man's lap (I assume it was the FF or another relative because the man's face was blurred out). The quick snippet I saw was on tv and had William smiling and talking.

Not that it has any relevance....but I am pretty sure I can link that Crab is male....

Sadly I feel Angels case will never be resolved... and a murderer will walk away free.....yup....feeling fairly despondent on this one!!!

Feels like a dead end this case, find it difficult to believe LE are quiet because they have any leads, I just think they are sitting baffled just as much as we are!

Nope, the image I was referring to was on the TV news which had a large component of GAPA on it. The news article was the connection between William and GAPA but when it showed the quilt in the background the thought flashed William and Wynarka connection.

Thats a tie died cloth I think because its symmetry.

BS may have only got a finders fee. Someone who passed on a favour as part a group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members