AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, the image I was referring to was on the TV news which had a large component of GAPA on it. The news article was the connection between William and GAPA but when it showed the quilt in the background the thought flashed William and Wynarka connection.

Thats a tie died cloth I think because its symmetry.

BS may have only got a finders fee. Someone who passed on a favour as part a group.

I missed a lot of the GAPA news reports because of extra-curricular activities with my kids when that news came out so you are most likely right.

BBM - That's what I mean about BS being involved but not directly involved. Opportunity and all...

I'm wondering if the culprit is now dead. Natural or not.

The difference between natural or not could be quite significant.

If natural, then the culprit may of taken secrets regarding Angel's demise to the grave.

But, if not natural, maybe someone else is keeping a secret now?

I saw the blanket on the television news footage about 4/09/2015

The footage had William with a quilt on the floor in the background and they were talking about GAPA. It was then I started thinking, oooh, there could be a connection here.

Still wildly speculating its a cannabis transport racquet from South Australia to NSW around Kew. Just to be controversial.

Im going to go with captive mother (maybe internet bride) held on property with non-papered child, just to be controversial

Looking forward to DNA results, if we ever get to see them.

Tyrrell Thread #14 Page 15 - Post #225 - 09-05-2015, 07:41 AM

I noticed a patch quilt rug in the news footage about GAPA. Are old people all into quilting? I cant say its common in the older generation I know.
Coincidence 99% more than likely.
I feel sorry for those that do so much good. As they said they (GAPA) are all distraught.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-14/page15

I agree with Puggle, this isn't the image Crabstick was talking about. I'm pretty sure Crab (who I'm assuming is female) said she wasn't talking about this tie-dye image and rather a quilt in a different photo.

I'm pretty sure I saw a video of where this image of William came from; it appeared to be a Skype type of call and he was sitting on a man's lap (I assume it was the FF or another relative because the man's face was blurred out). The quick snippet I saw was on tv and had William smiling and talking.

The DNA results are of no use until they have a person to match them to.
Without that, they can tell us nothing we don't already know.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-...h-calls-linked-to-wynarka-murder-case/6781734

"130 children had so far been eliminated"

"
police had also received many calls about a well-dressed man who was seen in the area with a dark suitcase in April and May.That man was described as being about 60, clean cut, of Caucasian appearance, average height and light build.Locals had seen him but did not recognise him, and so far police have been unable to track him down."

He has gone from "neatly dressed" to "well dressed" and the reports are now from "many" people, not just the 3 we know about.
Probably just sloppy writing and means nothing, but it is the ABC and I expect accuracy from them.

Poor little mite. And the composite image was a good likeness too - type Bella Bond into google images and you can see how close the likeness is. A similar image of little Angel could really help in her case as well - I hope one will be released soon.
This morning I'm thinking that the only way Angel's identity will be solved is if the public keep wracking their brains and reporting little girls that they haven't seen for ages - very hit and miss I know, but a composite image would surely help.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...534523969?sv=e00a2875b743009f5cd871da98bd306f

Baby Doe’s mother arrested, boyfriend charged with murder

Officials from the state’s child protection agency said they had contact with Bella twice, for four months in 2012 and three months in 2013. In both cases, officials described the involvement as “support for neglect,” and the cases were later closed.

Between 2001 and 2006, the Department of Children and Families terminated parental rights for two of her mother’s older children. One of the children was later adopted by her maternal grandmother; the other was adopted by someone outside the family, DCF officials said.

Conley would not comment on how the girl died, but said more information may be released when McCarthy and Bond are arraigned. There were no obvious signs of trauma to her body.

Police chased down tips from around the world, but experts determined pollen on the girl’s blanket and leggings and in her hair came from trees found in New England.

Conley did not comment on a possible motive.

babydoe.jpg

Wow that composite is really close, darker eyebrows and it would have been spot on.
Rest in peace little Bella[emoji17]

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/72215532/blame-game-begins-as-baby-doe-identified

Neighbours said they had not seen a girl who looked like the composite photo released by police since March or April. They said they were told she had been taken into custody of child welfare.

How simple and easy. Our Angel - is there a mother alive and is she telling the same to her neighbours ...?
Are there siblings, adopted because of neglect or not adopted?

Your saying that the DNA tests wont give us any geographical ancestry? Nationality mix?

That would make sense. Its not recorded unless a school starts asking for paperwork? Education is compulsory.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/72215532/blame-game-begins-as-baby-doe-identified

Neighbours said they had not seen a girl who looked like the composite photo released by police since March or April. They said they were told she had been taken into custody of child welfare.

How simple and easy. Our Angel - is there a mother alive and is she telling the same to her neighbours ...?
Are there siblings, adopted because of neglect or not adopted?

I'd like to know whether DNA confirms that she's a girl.

Bella's photo doesn't look happy at all.

Will police build a composite image of Angle? I have seen forensic construct a face based on a facial skeleton before.

That's what I was wondering Imagining, I'd imagine its something they will pursue. Actually wondering why this hasn't been done already or if it has why it's not been made public. Does anyone know how easy it is or how long it takes to build composite images?

I'd like to know whether DNA confirms that she's a girl.

Police try to identify who 'emptied suitcase' after child's remains found alongside SA highway
Posted 23 Jul 2015, 1:34pm

He said Forensic Science SA had been working very hard to identify the gender of the child and to obtain a DNA profile.
"Despite their best efforts they have not been able to achieve that result yet, however, they continue to be committed to the task using alternative methods of analysis," Superintendent Bray said.
Author: N/A
Reference: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...fy-who-emptied-suitcase-child-remains/6643172
Website:http://www.abc.net.au Australian Broadcasting Commission

Wynarka bones murder investigation calls on expertise of ancient-DNA team
By Natalie Whiting
Updated Fri at 2:30pm

Police investigators have sought help from the Australian Centre for Ancient DNA as they try to identify a child's remains found almost two months ago next to a South Australian highway.

Since the remains were found next to a suitcase near Wynarka in the Murray Mallee, no-one has come forward to identify the girl.

The DNA team based at the University of Adelaide mostly focuses on extinct plants and animals, but has turned its expertise to the murder investigation.

Associate Professor Jeremy Austin said the same expertise applied.

"The techniques we use are broadly very similar. With an extinct animal bone or a human bone we still have to powder the bone, extract the DNA and then analyse the DNA," he explained.
First posted 4 Sep 2015, 6:34pm
Reference: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-04/wynarka-bones-murder-centre-for-ancient-dna/6751748
Website: http://www.abc.net.au Australian Broadcasting Commission

5 characters

Ancient DNA, huh. I'm guessing having to call in forensic anthropologists is not exactly the norm for identifying remains?

"We probably get asked maybe once or twice a year from police agencies around Australia.

"I also do a lot of work with the Australian Army looking at identifying war dead."
"I did some work on the Daniel Morcombe identification and, due to a number of different things that were going on at the time, I actually did all of that work in about three or four days," he said.
"So you can push these samples through quite quickly if necessary, you know some of this work on the Australian Army war dead is taking years — not the analysis of the bones but actually finding living relatives who can donate DNA samples to do comparisons to — so the actual analysis of a bone can be done in days or weeks.
"Doing the comparisons to potential living relatives can sometimes drag on for years."

so... given they don't know her relatives... it could take years before we know who she is? if ever, if they can't find anyone to compare her DNA to?

It takes a lot longer if the skull is all smashed up... I think now they 3d scan all the bits and then try to assemble it on computer. Could be very difficult with a small badly damaged skull. Add to that the fact that little kids tend to all look similar (snub noses, undeveloped features) until they can get all the face bones where they are supposed to be there's very little point even trying.

I don't know where this information is coming from, but in principle there are many things about a victim and family members that can be discerned from a DNA profile, and different possibilities regarding scenarios ruled in and out. This has been mentioned in previous threads with citations given.

What 'we' the public know is certainly not very much in this case, but SAPOL with the assistance of the geneticists will have managed to deduce a lot more.

It sounds like someone already knew it would be hard to find them now. The remains were put out once they felt they were safe from detection. Decontamination was at a point that the case dumper knew there was little chance of detection, hence they moved the body from their decomposing site say, on their property to where it wouldn't be found.

However, like in many other cases, technology will advance to catch up with them.

It takes a lot longer if the skull is all smashed up... I think now they 3d scan all the bits and then try to assemble it on computer. Could be very difficult with a small badly damaged skull. Add to that the fact that little kids tend to all look similar (snub noses, undeveloped features) until they can get all the face bones where they are supposed to be there's very little point even trying.

So to be sure, the clean cut guy with what sounds like a suit jacket never had a suit case. He just appeared to be bounding through bushes looking on the side the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966