AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there ever was a photo of William with a quilt in the background - then it will show up here... ??

The rest ... You may have missed my point..... I was well aware of "making a possible connection" because it was me who brought it up in the very first instance over on the Tyrell Thread and then brought my post over to here for consideration.

I suppose I am wanting any connection to be reported/posted here to be in the correct context and based on fact .... and again I may be wrong ... but I have never seen a picture with William with a quilt in the background .... lol...having said that....now I will have to look.

Anybody else ever seen a picture of William with a Quilt in the background.

On one of the videos about news footage, there will be a photo of William with the quilt in the background. It was probably on the news, hence the question.

It triggered my question because they were talking about William and the GAPA link, and then photo came up with William and quilt in the background. I dare say it was on TV because I have watched barely watched any video youtube videos on the topic.

The timeline I saw the photo it wont be far off the date/time I asked the question.

Dont worry about it. Its nothing. Its evident now.

Crabstick I fairly 99.99% certain there was no image of a quilt with William - I posted a link to the GAPA group holding up a quilt from the manning river times news article ...

http://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/story/2278022/quilters-stitch-to-support-grandparents/

Crabstick: William Tyrrell Thread #14 Post #225 - Page 15: 09-05-2015, 07:41 AM

I noticed a patch quilt rug in the news footage about GAPA. Are old people all into quilting? I cant say its common in the older generation I know.
Coincidence 99% more than likely.
I feel sorry for those that do so much good. As they said they (GAPA) are all distraught.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-14/page15

My first post but have been lurking for a while and following all of websleuths threads on this Angel's and little William's also on and off.
I have a daughter born in 2006 and recognise so many of the clothes in this case (we owned one of the little black smile shirt's - incidently all of the writing said "You make me smile", think I even have a pic of my daughter wearing it around age 2-3).

Also, regarding the quilt, if the musical note fabric wasn't manufactured until sometime in 2008, doesn't that almost rule out 2007 as a year she was murdered?

Have pondered for a while whether suitcase man may have been little Angel's grandfather and if he perhaps knew of the GAPA link himself in William's case may have prompted him to dispose of Angel in a bit of a panic.

So heartbreaking that we still don't have a name... I hope SA police are just gathering evidence and know a whole lot more that what we are hearing.

That's a really good theory .... could totally fit the circumstances.

I cant shake that suitcase man must play some part here... I'm sure there are many inconsistencies with sightings, descriptions, timing etc but he was clearly odd and out of place. Perhaps involved in the drug scenario but it's all just too timely. If he was the grandfather and had custody of Angel it could explain why no parents have come forth. No Dad involved in her life, Mum a drug addict/in prison/already dead? Perhaps Nan had already passed on or terrified of Pop. A ton of possibilities, just hope she finally gets laid to rest with a little more dignity than her short life offered her.

That's a really good theory .... could totally fit the circumstances.

Do you happen to know Puggle, when GAPA was first mentioned in William's case? Not sure if it even fits the timeline for sightings of suitcase man. If it does, he could have got wind of the arrests/investigations of these other men that William's case has prompted and tried to distance himself from little Angel in case he came under investigation himself perhaps?

We tend to get these perceptions of the elderly that they are harmless and incapable of evil... but unfortunately I have met at least one evil old thing who currently still breathes our same air and calls this planet home... he is a father and grandfather (thankfully not mine) and rotten to the core... makes no apologies and shows no remorse, even after serving prison time. His wife was a silent witness and I have no doubt he would have been capable of murdering a child had the right circumstances allowed it. Interestingly enough his children were raised quite remotely with no power, running water etc although not completely "off the grid".

Do you happen to know Puggle, when GAPA was first mentioned in William's case? Not sure if it even fits the timeline for sightings of suitcase man. If it does, he could have got wind of the arrests/investigations of these other men that William's case has prompted and tried to distance himself from little Angel in case he came under investigation himself perhaps?

We tend to get these perceptions of the elderly that they are harmless and incapable of evil... but unfortunately I have met at least one evil old thing who currently still breathes our same air and calls this planet home... he is a father and grandfather (thankfully not mine) and rotten to the core... makes no apologies and shows no remorse, even after serving prison time. His wife was a silent witness and I have no doubt he would have been capable of murdering a child had the right circumstances allowed it. Interestingly enough his children were raised quite remotely with no power, running water etc although not completely "off the grid".

Im glad you asked...not sure at all ...but the break away group appears to happen in2006 from what I h

GAPA itself was never under investigation in the Tyrrell case, despite the 7 News sensationalist headlines. The Police simply interviewed 2 people who were formerly members of the group.

Sorry ... puter playing up last night.

Yeah GAPA was mentioned a few weeks ago.... As two former members had been arrested for paedophile behaviour... and there was suggestion that police were looking into Bill Spedding possibly having a connection to some group members - possibly a breakaway GAPA Group.

I had simply brought up the suggestion that maybe there could be a connection to this case with regard to the quilts being given out to new members ..... it was merely a suggestion to consider ..... BUT since >>> WELL it appears to have morphed into something that it's not.

Like Jane has posted more than likely not related .... so needs to be kept in perspective.

The GAPA connection to the Tyrrell case is so tenuous as to be meaningless, so I think trying to stretch it to the Wynarka case is going a bit too far. GAPA is hardly some sort of pedophile ring :)
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...andparent-support-groups-20150905-gjfrug.html

Yes I think I was a bit taken back when Crab implied there was a photo or some pic or whatever with William with a quilt .....

Unless there IS a photo or pic out there, then I think it's purely speculative.

GAPA itself was never under investigation in the Tyrrell case, despite the 7 News sensationalist headlines. The Police simply interviewed 2 people who were formerly members of the group.

Yeah I think the police were more interested in former members who had formed their own breakaway group - some members from Port Macquarie I think.

I cant shake that suitcase man must play some part here... I'm sure there are many inconsistencies with sightings, descriptions, timing etc but he was clearly odd and out of place. Perhaps involved in the drug scenario but it's all just too timely. If he was the grandfather and had custody of Angel it could explain why no parents have come forth. No Dad involved in her life, Mum a drug addict/in prison/already dead? Perhaps Nan had already passed on or terrified of Pop. A ton of possibilities, just hope she finally gets laid to rest with a little more dignity than her short life offered her.

THis got me thinking. If the little girl was disposed of by a grandfather linked with a support group, and was sexually abused and later murdered (or died naturally as a result of the abuse) and subsequently dumped because of the increased focus on said group/s, would the pelvic area show signs of sexual abuse? Would there be ligaments remaining on her skeleton to show trauma? Could this be the kind of horrific injuries mentioned by police when we are all thinking of fractures and stab wounds? I really hope not but I wonder if she was a child who was groomed and kept for disgusting purposes, possibly given away by her mother or parents as a baby for whatever reason? This could be why nobody has come forward to claim her?

The GAPA connection to the Tyrrell case is so tenuous as to be meaningless, so I think trying to stretch it to the Wynarka case is going a bit too far. GAPA is hardly some sort of pedophile ring :)
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...andparent-support-groups-20150905-gjfrug.html

Agree, but paedophiles are in many groups, hiding and watching and waiting. Police force, education facilities, Churches, youth groups... They are individuals and will infiltrate wherever they can that brings them in to easy contact with children.

Given the coincidence of the timing of the Police searches of Bill Speddings properties (January and March 2015), and the suggestion that the clothing in the Wynarka suitcase looking like it may have been stored in an area with limited ventilation (imagining an underground bunker like the one found at one of Bill Speddings properties.) It would not be unreasonable to explore the theory that either Bill, or some one helping Bill, had to get rid of contents of the bunker quickly.
This may mean that there will be the potential for soil or biological matches (spoors etc) from the region around Bill Speddings to have contaminated the articles found with Angel. I know there would be a lot of local contaminates as well, but if any contaminates could be linked to the Spedding site, it could be the answer we have all been looking for!

Still thinking, if the child died in 2007/2008, why would the perpetrator keep the child bones for so long? I think criminals of those kind can get rid of those evidence very easily.

The quilt that wrapped the child bones and the quilts that distributed out to the elderly (GAPA) could had some potential link so I think it is worth to take into consideration.

Given the coincidence of the timing of the Police searches of Bill Speddings properties (January and March 2015), and the suggestion that the clothing in the Wynarka suitcase looking like it may have been stored in an area with limited ventilation (imagining an underground bunker like the one found at one of Bill Speddings properties.) It would not be unreasonable to explore the theory that either Bill, or some one helping Bill, had to get rid of contents of the bunker quickly.
This may mean that there will be the potential for soil or biological matches (spoors etc) from the region around Bill Speddings to have contaminated the articles found with Angel. I know there would be a lot of local contaminates as well, but if any contaminates could be linked to the Spedding site, it could be the answer we have all been looking for!

Bill Speddings house was "Raided" ... so he had no knowledge that was going to take place - so no time to remove anything, even if had anything to hide. When you describe the underside of his house as a bunker it almost gives an impression of this space as being sinister .... when open spaces under houses like the Spedding's home are actually quite common.

With Angels case ..... from memory I think we discussed soil samples from the clothing and it was thought that they (Police) had identified the clothing or forensics which linked back directly to the Murray Mallee region and there were also specific suburbs (country towns) mentioned....... another poster he was able to identify a specific soil that correlated to the specific towns mentioned ..... I think it was Calcrete based.

Still thinking, if the child died in 2007/2008, why would the perpetrator keep the child bones for so long? I think criminals of those kind can get rid of those evidence very easily.

Could depend on the relationship the murderer had with Angel...

Parent's who murder their children (In other cases) have kept their children's remains.... why? ...is anyone's guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie