AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only 28 tutus of that type were sold in Adelaide, that would be a one season order for one shop? It would be metropolitan? Im no sure it was brand new when she owned it, if she even owned it.

Detectives are now trying to obtain the sales records for the 28 Tutu dresses sold at the five Cotton On Kids stores in Adelaide to locate their
http://vavnews.com/wynarka-child-mu...ild-and-8217;s-clothing-in-suitcase-24044.vav
cotton.jpg
https://www.google.com.au/maps/sear...+australia/@-34.9497001,138.6014869,10z?hl=en

I know we have discussed every avenue out there and this too has most likely been discussed in earlier threads. I have been trying to think fresh with new perspective and it brings me back to why Angel was dumped there is the first place. Most logical explanation is panic and needing to dispose of something quickly as has been mentioned before. But why, what was happening at the time for this to occur? I also believe like many the bones and clothing were originally buried or similar close by. Keeping all this in mind I found this link and cant help thinking this was the reason for the sudden need to retrieve and dispose of something. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-21/tailem-bend-racetrack-redevelopment-gets-green-light/6486972
Maybe the family or persons concerned were somehow involved with the Tailem Bend racetrack? Angel may have been buried there and race goers are often either Holden or Ford fans and this would explain the Holden boxers? On May 21st the Tailem Bend racetrack redevelopment got the go ahead meaning earthworks would commence. Could this be the reason for sudden panic and disposal, I think quite possibly. Just something to consider maybe?

I know we have discussed every avenue out there and this too has most likely been discussed in earlier threads. I have been trying to think fresh with new perspective and it brings me back to why Angel was dumped there is the first place. Most logical explanation is panic and needing to dispose of something quickly as has been mentioned before. But why, what was happening at the time for this to occur? I also believe like many the bones and clothing were originally buried or similar close by. Keeping all this in mind I found this link and cant help thinking this was the reason for the sudden need to retrieve and dispose of something. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-21/tailem-bend-racetrack-redevelopment-gets-green-light/6486972
Maybe the family or persons concerned were somehow involved with the Tailem Bend racetrack? Angel may have been buried there and race goers are often either Holden or Ford fans and this would explain the Holden boxers? On May 21st the Tailem Bend racetrack redevelopment got the go ahead meaning earthworks would commence. Could this be the reason for sudden panic and disposal, I think quite possibly. Just something to consider maybe?

Coincidently the site was originally the Old Mitsubishi proving ground and closed in 2008. Apparently there miles and miles of sealed and unsealed roads through the forest which is part of the track that is now being developed for the new raceway.

If only 28 tutus of that type were sold in Adelaide, that would be a one season order for one shop? It would be metropolitan? Im no sure it was brand new when she owned it, if she even owned it.

View attachment 82311
https://www.google.com.au/maps/sear...+australia/@-34.9497001,138.6014869,10z?hl=en

My guess is a lot more than 28 were actually produced - the tutu in the suitcase is not necessarily one that was sold and went through the CottonOn computer system (I presume they have a database sales system of some sort).

- Staff could have stolen one/sold it under the table
- A customer could have stolen it off of the shelf
- Presumably the ones that didn't sell would be returned to the manufacturer somehow at the end of the season? Who knows what happened to them after that.
etc etc

My guess is a lot more than 28 were actually produced - the tutu in the suitcase is not necessarily one that was sold and went through the CottonOn computer system (I presume they have a database sales system of some sort).

- Staff could have stolen one/sold it under the table
- A customer could have stolen it off of the shelf
- Presumably the ones that didn't sell would be returned to the manufacturer somehow at the end of the season? Who knows what happened to them after that.
etc etc
28 sold in South Australia apparently at 5 stores. Stock unsold usually goes on special. They are pretty onto staff
Id say police probably already have the data. It wont help with who it was sold to. Not unless CCTV is kpt.
Police will be able to check the database what size at what stores.
But, the different clothing tags will model up a location because the clothes are not very mass produced.
They may build a location based on stores.
Combine the other tags with the TUTU model to know where someone had been.
Maybe markets purchase on the HAOLAILU tag?

View attachment 82311
https://www.google.com.au/maps/sear...ustralia/@-34.9497001,138.6014869,10z?hl=en [/QUOTE]

Did anyone see the ad for 'The Project' tomorrow night? It is about this case and some new video footage is shown (maybe from a GoPro?)

Did anyone see the ad for 'The Project' tomorrow night? It is about this case and some new video footage is shown (maybe from a GoPro?)

Thanks alicat. I missed that. I'll search for a link or if you can find one and post it, that would be great.

I have also looked online but haven't found anything. I saw the ad while watching The Biggest Loser.

I have also looked online but haven't found anything. I saw the ad while watching The Biggest Loser.

No worries. We'll just have to tune into The Project tomorrow night.

Is the project show accessible online??

I live in the sticks...no free to air for me

where's those emotioncon thing's >>> been here years...only bothered to find use them last night..lol

:tears:

They are claiming 'NEW information which may be the key to solving the case' and I agree the brief footage they showed was not something I'd seen before. Hopefully it's not another ACA hype up with no content. I think from memory there is a repeat of The Project around 11pm

There appears no underwear in the case? Police excluded it?

It's the first time I notice this.
Maybe you mothers can help me out on this one.
These shorts that were shown. Are they meant to be worn over a daiper?
Till what age do kids usually wear daipers? Are these shorts meant as underwear? Or are they supposed to be worn over panties?

Did anyone figure out what size these satin like boxers are? And is that with a daiper underneath or just panties? Or can they be worn without daipers or panties?

And if Angel was still wearing daipers or trainers (help me out mums, I have no kids) how many a day would she have been wearing? Cause if she had been wearing those and there are no stores in Wyanarka, someone had to be regularly purchasing considerable quantities of those or not?

And how do you dispose of a weekly load of daipers? How much volume is it?
How would anyone living in a caravan dispose of those, not having a proper address and an official garbage container?

And why are there no panties? What could be the reason there aren't any?
If there had been any, surely the police would have shown them, or not?

Oh and about the black tutu. Does anyone know what size it is?
And if nobody knows what size Angels tutu was, do we know which sizes were sold in black?
And would any sizes be meant to be worn over a daiper? Or could the black tutu indicate that it was most likely worn by a little girl that didn't wear daipers anymore?

Most children - especially girls who are, in my experience, easier to TT (toilet train) than boys - are fully TT by 4.
However, children with special needs can take longer. Not saying I think that's the case with Angel, but it's not impossible?

Her clothing tells me she was loved and cared for by SOMEONE.

Not sure why you would allege the Baby Bonus is irrelevant to this case as Wynarka Baby was born during the height of the Baby Bonus? Also SAPOL have just TOLD us that's where they're searching?

I didn't allege the BB was irrelevant to this case. I said it was in full force at the likely time Angel was born. I said your post made it sound like new parents are still making out like bandits with an easy 5k from the government. I just wanted to clarify it's not the case anymore.

Also, even if it's statistically likely that this child is on a DB somewhere, and she most likely is, it's not impossible that she's not. Leave no stone unturned... make no assumptions, etc.
Near where my parents live is a community that live entirely off the grid. Nope - no sneaky centrelink payments. They don't have bank accounts AFAIK. They don't use electricity or town water. They're full-scale, 1970s-style commune hippies. They don't even need to go into town much and when they do they barter or pay cash. They're all older people, there's nobody under about 55 there I don't think, but if they were of the breeding age it would be likely they'd not register the child or take it to a hospital even for the birth. Is it likely Angel came from such a group? Nope. But it's not impossible. If I know of a group like that, there must be plenty more out there.

(PS I also had a friend whose ex-bf wanted to go off-grid like this because he was 'ethically opposed' to government tracking. Wanted to move to the sticks, let his license expire, close his bank account, etc etc ... he was a relatively normal person who happened to have some conspiracy-theory kind of thoughts I guess. He never did it, but I think that's the kind of thinking that inspires such a move.)

I just watched The Project update. Unfortunately nothing really new. The footage did show a book which I don't believe we had seen but unfortunately there was nothing else revealed.
Feeling let down :tantrum::tantrum:

A very interesting piece just aired on the tv show The Project tonight about this case.

- The child's identity (and her killer) is still unknown to police.
- DNA testing is being problematic.
- The suitcase was moved on multiple occasions, different road dashcam footage (shown in the story) corroborates this (it wasn't the motorbike footage). In one shot the suitcase is right next to the road bitumen and highly visible.
- Police have no reason to believe suitcase man is involved although he too remains unidentified.

The report will presumably be on The Projects website in a few hours time.

It's the first time I notice this.
Maybe you mothers can help me out on this one.
These shorts that were shown. Are they meant to be worn over a daiper?
Till what age do kids usually wear daipers? Are these shorts meant as underwear? Or are they supposed to be worn over panties?

Did anyone figure out what size these satin like boxers are? And is that with a daiper underneath or just panties? Or can they be worn without daipers or panties?

And if Angel was still wearing daipers or trainers (help me out mums, I have no kids) how many a day would she have been wearing? Cause if she had been wearing those and there are no stores in Wyanarka, someone had to be regularly purchasing considerable quantities of those or not?

And how do you dispose of a weekly load of daipers? How much volume is it?
How would anyone living in a caravan dispose of those, not having a proper address and an official garbage container?

And why are there no panties? What could be the reason there aren't any?
If there had been any, surely the police would have shown them, or not?

I think that if there was and there probably is as they have not shown all items underwear would be the least likely thing to share. For one not many people would of seen the child in her underwear and it's pretty distasteful to show this on s public forum.

Regarding nappies if she was in them which is unlikely at her age there would maybe be 4 or 5 a day at most. So 25 a week. There is so many young children around I don't think nappies would stand out in any bin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should know how to multiquote...but I don't and every time I try.. I end up having the same quotes showing up on my next post when I don't want them too...so I apologise.. I am very lazy when it comes to figuring out some things...

DutchTreat I think your question is very interesting ...as yes we have considered maybe Angel was brought up in a caravan...and I think "Found" response of 25 per week is probably correct..

If the person did live off the grid to some degree and had to dispose of say 25 nappies a week.... maybe they simply burnt them ...
Our family burns a lot of stuff that we can't fit into our council bins...

But yes one line of inquiry would be to ask if anyone purchased large volumes of nappies in any of the surrounding areas; such as Karoonda or Tailem Bend..... just in case that person was living off the grid in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle