AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked msm news articles..... sadly doesn't look like I've missed much.. no new new??

Weird that Dutchtreat mentioned Leela ..... I was just looking at her case the other night and wondered to myself could it be her and they (Forensics') got the age of the remains wrong.... sexual abuse/confinement have been recorded to stunt growth....

7 News Adelaide ‏@7NewsAdelaide 26. Sep.
The hunt continues over the murder of a little girl found beside an outback highway in SA

http://yhoo.it/1Ld2iGz #7News

7 News Adelaide retweetete
7News Yahoo7 ‏@Y7News 16 Std.Vor 16 Stunden
SA Police no closer to solving mystery of the girl whose remains were found in a suitcase http://yhoo.it/1WpR4Ai

Just checked msm news articles..... sadly doesn't look like I've missed much.. no new new??

Weird that Dutchtreat mentioned Leela ..... I was just looking at her case the other night and wondered to myself could it be her and they (Forensics') got the age of the remains wrong.... sexual abuse/confinement have been recorded to stunt growth....

Leela doesn't look like a small-for-age 6yo in any of her pics in the media though IMO... would be hard to mistake her for a 2 1/2 - 4 year old I would think?

I'm not that the test results are able to be used. They do get a heel prick to do tests at birth but I don't think they are used for DNA. If they are stored they would have to do a DNA profile on 1000s and 1000s of children. There is not a database with he DNA of all children born that's for sure.

Just found this link and it just says pathology results are kept for a minimum of 2 years that's it.
http://m.raisingchildren.net.au/articles/newborn_screening_tests.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the ones who cant be located.

Most of those pinprick babies from the correct years will already be located.

They only have to analyse the pinpricks of babies that cannot be found.

And yes, they are stored. Forever. Not for DNA purposes per se, but hospitals keep their records as the patients related to those records tend to hang around for a while.

A baby born any time since pinpricks were bought in, has the results stored somewhere within the hospital system, if only for research purposes.

Leela doesn't look like a small-for-age 6yo in any of her pics in the media though IMO... would be hard to mistake her for a 2 1/2 - 4 year old I would think?

Its not Leela.

Leela was already much older than our Wynarka baby when she vanished.

Another who gets pretty much nothing from Centrelink, either. We always seemed to do things just before all of the 'bonuses' were handed out so we weren't eligible for most of them. I did used to get about $20 a week or fortnight I think for FTB-B but then it was changed so that it was based on your partner's income as well, not just yours.

I agree that Angel was probably born during the baby bonus years. I don't know if she was on the 'books' though, it's possible she was registered as being born but maybe had no contact with child health services or anything after that. I can't recall ever getting reminders to go and vaccinate my kids (but probably because I did it on time) and I wasn't ever contacted by the government telling me to enrol them at school. I am thinking it is easier to avoid detection by the system if you lay low in the first place. I am reminded of the missing Watter twins and how after more than a year there is no sign of them at all.

You say you get next to nothing (I know that feeling) but then admit you got SOMETHING.

To get that pittance you were on their database.

See where Im heading?

Most families are on Centrelink database, whether they get a dollar or 300, is irrelevant! They are still recorded!

Also, medicare and centrelink are being amalgamated slowly. They are linked. You cant get free/cheap medical care without a medicare card, and medicare and Centrelink are slowly being incorporated into MyGov.

There are also characteristics of teeth and bone that make it unlikely a 6-year-old would be mistaken for a much younger child at autopsy. Though if the skeleton was incomplete, I suppose some characteristics might not be clear.

After 2 months of focusing on the quilt the police have found no lead to it's maker.
Therefore, it seems logical to conclude that the mother of the child made the quilt for her.
It has been stated by quilt makers that it is not made by an experienced quilter but by a careful amateur.
This leads me to conclude that the bones were lovingly stored with the quilt as an object of special importance to the child and, more importantly, to the mother.
I am still of the opinion that this case was not intentionally dumped by someone from the dead child's family because it seems that someone (probably mum) was caring tenderly for the remains.
Obviously, this idea brings us no closer to knowing how or why she died, nor for that matter who removed the suitcase from wherever it was cared for and left it in the scrub.
However, if I am right, then it seems likely that the suitcase was removed from somewhere reasonably close by.

If suitcase man is 60, then the wife is 55. Angel was disabled child from older parents? Or was it GAPA?

"Additional post due to MAKARA comment below": GAPA not implied, although it was badly worded, could the person or persons involved had been members of GAPA based on the quilt, and their age. Not implying GAPA as a group involved. So many quilts, so few clues.

Exactly how many people sew quilts specifically in Australia? What is the mean quilt quilter age? Have police established the quilt was made from second hand remnants such as caravan curtains? Where would this amateur quilter learn their skill?

Could this have been grandparents as parents? Not the group.

If suitcase man is 60, then the wife is 55. Angel was disabled child from older parents? Or was it GAPA?

There is no indication that GAPA is involved in this case or in William Tyrrell's case. Two former members of GAPA have now been found guilty of child sex offences, both unrelated to William and Angel and also unrelated to each other.

The members of GAPA in NSW have been thoroughly checked out by the police and are obviously hurting by the recent spotlight cast on them. In the main these grandparents are good people, doing what they can for their grandchildren. I think it fitting that GAPA not be dragged into any further discussion about this case.

Would someone had placed Angel beside the road because the person, suitcase man was living in a caravan, in a caravan park?

He just told his neighbours the child had been taken by authorities? Has he moved locations?

Where do the Murray Bridge Op Shop's (and other social support groups) get their "middle class" supply of clothes from? I think this needs to be reviewed as it is very unlikely that a "plasma screen baby" generation of baby would not have been registered to centrelink, and have had this quality of clothing unless they came from outside of the area....and not been missed :)

We seem to think some of the clothes may be copy clothing. Others have permanent marker of resizing which means they may be market clothes, or charity bin clothes.

Size 5 would be 4-5 year old?

Only the ones who cant be located.

Most of those pinprick babies from the correct years will already be located.

They only have to analyse the pinpricks of babies that cannot be found.

And yes, they are stored. Forever. Not for DNA purposes per se, but hospitals keep their records as the patients related to those records tend to hang around for a while.

A baby born any time since pinpricks were bought in, has the results stored somewhere within the hospital system, if only for research purposes.

Do you have link for this? Not meaning to be argumentative but I really do not believe they are kept and my link aboves says 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NNST are kept..they may not be "legally used in all states" but I can assure you they are kept.
They have to be stored for future reference for your protection. If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at the age of 5yrs and the NN screening test is not available for verification.. you have the right to claim negligence.
http://www.wch.sa.gov.au/services/a...ocuments/neonatal_screening_brochure_2010.pdf
https://www.mja.com.au/journal/2011/194/6/newborn-screening-cards-legal-quagmire
Neonatal screening test (Guthrie Test) have been used for over 40 years in legal issues :) and will continue to be a good source of DNA.

In Australia, the National Pathology Accreditation Advisory Council requires all blood samples to be stored in a secure location for a minimum of two years. These blood samples might be used at a future time to help with treatment for your child or health research. Any use of identified information from the blood sample card requires your child’s consent (if your child is old enough) or your consent.
http://raisingchildren.net.au/articles/newborn_screening_tests.html

The National Pathology Accreditation Advisory Council (NPAAC) requires newborn screening samples to be stored. After the dried blood spot has been tested, it will be stored in a secure locked area until the child is 18 years of age.
http://www.pregnancybirthbaby.org.au/neonatal-screening-test

NNST are kept..they may not be "legally used in all states" but I can assure you they are kept.
They have to be stored for future reference for your protection. If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at the age of 5yrs and the NN screening test is not available for verification.. you have the right to claim negligence.
http://www.wch.sa.gov.au/services/a...ocuments/neonatal_screening_brochure_2010.pdf
https://www.mja.com.au/journal/2011/194/6/newborn-screening-cards-legal-quagmire
Neonatal screening test (Guthrie Test) have been used for over 40 years in legal issues :) and will continue to be a good source of DNA.

5chars

Having read what SA Police have been doing and the many many leads they have been following up on with no results so far is heartbreaking.... I feel truly despondent that we may never ever have an answer...

Yeah my Leela reference.... was simply a pondering...I have been through every missing persons case in Australia back n fourth and she was the closest...but even I realised she wasn't fitting in with what we have been told...

Seems Angel has never been reported missing...by anyone..why....why...why..???

I completely agree with you that GAPA is Hurting.... I noticed today that a lot of their websites and Meeting minutes previously available on PDF on the internet now Re-Direct to a defunct site...saying no longer available.

We didn't do that though...msm media did..... Its sad that two of their members dragged their name into the mud.

I think it would be a minimal chance of any connection to our Wynarka Angel.....but as the most solid lead - directed by police is the quilt....I still think any connection to the giving of quilts to GAPA children is worthy of consideration....as all we have got is a 60 year old man (msm) with a suitcase...remains..police saying the quilt is important ...

Hope you will reconsider discussion on it...as I don't see it breaking any TOS..

100% agree it should be kept out of Williams case though..

If you want to research the fact that a GAPA member may have made the quilt found in the suitcase, that's fine. It's not fine to infer that any members of GAPA may be associated or linked to the death of little Angel. There is a fine line here and some respect should be shown to the GAPA members.

Off topic but can someone please explain what 5 characters or 5 chars means? I'm not familiar with the term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966