AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All babies born in Australia have a pinprick test on their heel.

I suggest SAPOL has accessed these results (as they are stored) and are analyzing the DNA (and whereabouts) of all female babies born in SA in that year.

... only when officially born, not secretly at home somewhere.

Well, when the Australian Govt gives the parents of every newborn baby a few thousand just for giving birth (baby bonus) you can guarantee MOST children are properly registered just so mum and dad can get a plasma tv.

We used all em plasma babies - the birth rate rocketed.

All recorded by Australian Govt.

Also our universal health care/welfare system means that EVERYONE gets some sort of payment, especially poorer folk who actually live on welfare.

So unless these secret home birthers also have a secret way of supporting themselves and their babies without any sort of doctor attention, welfare payments, baby bonus, it aint gonna happen.

Australia is nothing like America. You can try to go under the radar here but you wont even be able to drive a car without a licence or feed your kids or go to the Doctor or hospital.

Everyone's tracked from birth.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...spoken-to-during-wynarka-inquiry#.VgWoE9_tmko

Thousands of people have been spoken to by SA Police as officers continue to investigate the discovery of a little girl's bones abandoned by the side of Karoonda Highway on 14 July.

Since the discarded remains were found - along with a faded suitcase, items of clothing and a degraded quilt about 2km west of the Wynarka township in the Murray Mallee region – police have been working to identify the girl.

Her death has been declared a Major Crime and Task Force Mallee was established to investigate the matter. Despite the efforts of police, the identity of the child – who was aged between two-and-a-half and four when she died - remains a mystery.

In addition to making extensive inquiries, police have made several public appeals for information in connection with the case, prompting 1225 reports to Crime Stoppers to date.

In total 135 children who had been nominated as potentially being the little girl have been ruled out of the inquiry.

"The number of calls to Crime Stoppers in relation this matter eclipses the total number of calls for all other murders in recent years," he said.

I think we're looking at something like this, it's just screaming at me - The Colt Clan Incest Case.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...een-says-top-cop/story-fnmx0wm1-1227122729053

What I can remember about them:
- They HAVE lived in SA.
- Moved around a lot over 30+ years to avoid attention, living way outside of small/out of the way towns.
(which means they knew the "back roads", Karoonda Highway isn't exactly Dukes Highway, after all)
- Most of the children WEREN'T born in hospitals/were only discovered when in need of health care.
- Many have died, whereabouts unknown (police don't ACTUALLY know WHO died, as technically they didn't exist)
- They DID live in VIC when they were uncovered - now, where in VIC?

If they were near Mildura, they were reasonably close to Berry/Loxton, which leads to Wynarka.

Mildura, also brings up something of memory: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-...tated-by-loss-of-his-2yo-little-angel/6726476
As I stated before, Mildura basically leads to Wynarka.
Perhaps the memory was invoked by the words "Little Angel" in that article.

In my opinion, there's something funny in that neck of the woods, and SAPOL probably has an interstate case on their hands.

Wynarka case: Police in new cyber search to identify girl’s skeleton from list of 6300 potential victims

"THE search for the identity of the little girl dumped in a suitcase in the Murray Mallee is now focused on narrowing down a list of 6300 possible victims across Australia.

Major Crime detectives are using a sophisticated data-matching computer program to systematically eliminate the young girls on the list"
"The computer program is analysing literally millions of pieces of information gleaned from commonwealth and state databases in an effort to identify the murdered child, whose remains were found just off the Karoonda Highway on July 14"

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...544361014?sv=68b7f4a3ed7fffb19ec0a5db698371fc

Well, when the Australian Govt gives the parents of every newborn baby a few thousand just for giving birth (baby bonus) you can guarantee MOST children are properly registered just so mum and dad can get a plasma tv.

I'm not picking on you with this response, but things have changed a lot in the last couple of years in this regard and just want to make sure anyone out there thinking that having a baby in Australia sounds like a goldmine, it's not quite so easy anymore. There is no baby bonus anymore, but I'd say it was probably in existence in it's full, upfront amount at the time 'Angel' was born.

Since then, the government first changed it to be a fortnightly payment rather than a lump sum.
And now it is a much reduced amount, added to your FTB A payment (about $2k for first bub and $1k for subsequent... compared to unquestioned $5k in the past), and you only get it if you are not eligible for paid parental leave. If you're a non working mother and your partner earns too much for you as a family to be eligible for FTB A, you don't get a cent.

Also our universal health care/welfare system means that EVERYONE gets some sort of payment, especially poorer folk who actually live on welfare.

not true, anymore, as I stated. Baby bonus and FTB B used to have no income tests, but they do now (and baby bonus is now the much stricter 'Newborn Upfront Payment'). For working mothers there is only PPL, not baby bonus.
Let's put it this way: in my own personal situation we as a family get not one cent from the government.

Australia is nothing like America. You can try to go under the radar here but you wont even be able to drive a car without a licence or feed your kids or go to the Doctor or hospital.

Everyone's tracked from birth.

Americans get a social security number that follows them everywhere until they day they die. They used to get it at working age but that age has gradually lowered until now it's gotten as a baby. It's regarded as a de facto national ID number. I think they have it worse than we do (if national ID is not something you (you in the general sense) personally like).

I think this is fantastic because it is essentially an audit of anomalies in child records. There maybe outcomes totally unrelated to this case that rectify abuse in other areas. This will rid any redundant data in the system and possibly find a few lost souls.
Children that are as discussed in another link, abused and not put into education.

Wynarka case: Police in new cyber search to identify girl’s skeleton from list of 6300 potential victims
September 25, 2015 10:30pm
Nigel Hunt
The Advertiser

And we have a Medicare card, if you don't want to pay cash in full, which many people out there inevitably dont. Australia has one of the highest bank card uses in the world.

Yep, there is government payments. People inevitably are happy to take govt money in one form or another. There is range of other means children are monitored too.

Americans get a social security number that follows them everywhere until they day they die. They used to get it at working age but that age has gradually lowered until now it's gotten as a baby. It's regarded as a de facto national ID number. I think they have it worse than we do (if national ID is not something you (you in the general sense) personally like).

In fact there is many other means of monitoring. I think its Nearmaps do an aerial pass on many places now about every two weeks. Helicopters. Imagine the attention and analysis that has been brought to Wynarka from this case.

Number plate analysis cameras. Smile for the camera. :laugh:

I'm not picking on you with this response, but things have changed a lot in the last couple of years in this regard and just want to make sure anyone out there thinking that having a baby in Australia sounds like a goldmine, it's not quite so easy anymore. There is no baby bonus anymore, but I'd say it was probably in existence in it's full, upfront amount at the time 'Angel' was born.

Since then, the government first changed it to be a fortnightly payment rather than a lump sum.
And now it is a much reduced amount, added to your FTB A payment (about $2k for first bub and $1k for subsequent... compared to unquestioned $5k in the past), and you only get it if you are not eligible for paid parental leave. If you're a non working mother and your partner earns too much for you as a family to be eligible for FTB A, you don't get a cent.

not true, anymore, as I stated. Baby bonus and FTB B used to have no income tests, but they do now (and baby bonus is now the much stricter 'Newborn Upfront Payment'). For working mothers there is only PPL, not baby bonus.
Let's put it this way: in my own personal situation we as a family get not one cent from the government.

"The computer program is analysing literally millions of pieces of information gleaned from commonwealth and state databases in an effort to identify the murdered child, whose remains were found just off the Karoonda Highway on July 14"

Commonwealth data bases = Centrelink and Medicare.

That child will be there somewhere.

Her clothing tells me she was loved and cared for by SOMEONE.

Not sure why you would allege the Baby Bonus is irrelevant to this case as Wynarka Baby was born during the height of the Baby Bonus? Also SAPOL have just TOLD us that's where they're searching?

I think we're looking at something like this, it's just screaming at me - The Colt Clan Incest Case.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...een-says-top-cop/story-fnmx0wm1-1227122729053

- They HAVE lived in SA.
- Moved around a lot over 30+ years to avoid attention, living way outside of small/out of the way towns.
(which means they knew the "back roads", Karoonda Highway isn't exactly Dukes Highway, after all)
- Most of the children WEREN'T born in hospitals/were only discovered when in need of health care.
- Many have died, whereabouts unknown (police don't ACTUALLY know WHO died, as technically they didn't exist)

If they were near Mildura, they were reasonably close to Berry/Loxton, which leads to Wynarka.

Mildura, also brings up something of memory: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-...tated-by-loss-of-his-2yo-little-angel/6726476

In my opinion, there's something funny in that neck of the woods, and SAPOL probably has an interstate case on their hands.

Murray Bridge is a whole lot closer, and chock full of drug users, welfare recipients etc.

Indeed another young lady on this site was just found under her partners parents shed in Mannum = she was murdered in Murray Bridge.

- They HAVE lived in SA.

I actually know of this family from about 25 years ago when they lived out of Port Lincoln.

These people were dependant on welfare.

They were known to the system. They were known to the town, also.

The problem is they were very transient and the minute the Authorities starting getting curious, they would uproot and leave.

They survived on welfare. They would come to town once every 2 weeks on payment day.

No one investigates unless a complaint is made.

In this case the family would disappear interstate at the very first glimpse of Authority.

This is because they were known to the Agencies, not because they weren't known!

Also our babys clothing despite the mould and age, is far, far too good quality to have come from this family, second hand or no. They would dress their babies in football jumpers and rags.

Assuming the clothing is hers, it strikes me as being thoroughly middle class.

Another who gets pretty much nothing from Centrelink, either. We always seemed to do things just before all of the 'bonuses' were handed out so we weren't eligible for most of them. I did used to get about $20 a week or fortnight I think for FTB-B but then it was changed so that it was based on your partner's income as well, not just yours.

I agree that Angel was probably born during the baby bonus years. I don't know if she was on the 'books' though, it's possible she was registered as being born but maybe had no contact with child health services or anything after that. I can't recall ever getting reminders to go and vaccinate my kids (but probably because I did it on time) and I wasn't ever contacted by the government telling me to enrol them at school. I am thinking it is easier to avoid detection by the system if you lay low in the first place. I am reminded of the missing Watter twins and how after more than a year there is no sign of them at all.

A couple on $60000 each pretty much dont get anymore than a couple on $400000 total child assistance.
50% daycare rebate.
You need to be on $70000 to justify daycare.
Anything less and you are working for the tax man, employing a daycare worker and wearing the crap out of your car.
They are just rebating your tax to create jobs but you make nothing after expenses to get to work.
It doesnt cost anyone else money. People make like its their taxpayer money. Dont think for a second anyone is doing anyone any favours.
Its the $100000 a year double working fulltime working family that cops it. [emoji6]

Another who gets pretty much nothing from Centrelink, either. We always seemed to do things just before all of the 'bonuses' were handed out so we weren't eligible for most of them. I did used to get about $20 a week or fortnight I think for FTB-B but then it was changed so that it was based on your partner's income as well, not just

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/a/29644202/wynarka-girls-id-remains-mystery/

When asked about whether the girl could be Western Australian child Lella McDougall, who went missing with her mother Chantelle in 2007, Commissioner Stevens said investigators were focused on South Australia.

Has anyone heard of this missing child and her mother?

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=...ved=0CC4Q9QEwBGoVChMIx7j9q7-WyAIVy1gUCh1I7ADV

The 30-year-old and her six-year-old daughter went missing in October 2007, together with partner Gary Feldman, 45, and friend Antonio Popic, 40.

The age doesn't fit.

Wild stab in the dark : "Pedophile Pineapple Ring". Size 5 would suggest a 4 year old?

haolailu.jpg

Long bows of all long bows

I'm not that the test results are able to be used. They do get a heel prick to do tests at birth but I don't think they are used for DNA. If they are stored they would have to do a DNA profile on 1000s and 1000s of children. There is not a database with he DNA of all children born that's for sure.

Just found this link and it just says pathology results are kept for a minimum of 2 years that's it.
http://m.raisingchildren.net.au/articles/newborn_screening_tests.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads