AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I have to admit that frustrates me...... is this particular witnesses description of the man with the suitcase constantly changing..... I wish she could just stick with one description.... was he creepy as was suggested in a video interview (will find link tomorrow - tired!!).....or was he Non Descript apart from the fact that he didn't acknowledge you (As per tonight's Project Story).. gaaaa!!!

Not sure if the photo's of the dashcam pics hold any interest...but thought I'd screen shot them anyway ...

Thanks Puggle. Would you include a link to where these images came from please.

If the child was still in diapers/nappies, and were living off grid, it's possible that they were using cloth/reusable nappies. No need to bulk buy, only a few would be needed and easy to hide away.

- Police have no reason to believe suitcase man is involved although he too remains unidentified.

Good.
There was never any way he could have been involved.
So glad the police have finally stated that obvious fact.

Good.
There was never any way he could have been involved.
So glad the police have finally stated that obvious fact.

Ah sorry, where did you read this?

Why do you say there is "no way" he could be involved when he was SEEN wandering about with the suitcase?

PS. nice froggie cakes btw x

Ah sorry, where did you read this?

Why do you say there is "no way" he could be involved when he was SEEN wandering about with the suitcase?

PS. nice froggie cakes btw x

I've never believed he is involved, although his presence is disturbing.

He was seen with a suitcase, not THE suitcase.

SAPOL apparently believe he is involved, so that's good enough for me.

I think its easier for folks in North America to write him off as a red herring simply because your population is so huge.

In rural SA, a place like Wynarka, pretty much is like something out of the 50's - this guy would've been gawked at like he was from Mars.

Wynarka is on the way to nowhere, literally.

Strangers wandering about with suitcases are going to be talked about.

Its simply too much of a coincidence, NOT to be related, imo.

I've never believed he is involved, although his presence is disturbing.

He was seen with a suitcase, not THE suitcase.

I will go on record here to state fairly confidently, that a stranger with a suitcase has NEVER been seen in Wynarka since oh I dunno....post World War 2 when cars were still a relative rarity?

He may as well have been a unicorn strolling down the street in the Wynarka of modern days!

He would've stuck out like dogs whatsits. A suitcase implies someone visiting from somewhere, and there isn't even a motel locally!

There was no adult clothes in the case so, either adult clothes were taken out or these clothes are deliberately placed in the case.
60 yr old male visits, with one suitcase, but none of his own on foot for eg: weekly stay.
60 yr old suitcaseman is not local.
Suitcase is not his. Suitcase man has transport.

Someone else dumped that case back in the bush. The suitcase floated around in the bush after several emcounters with the public until suitcase man put the case out to be found in a wider stopping area visited by the public, found good and proper.
Correct me if Im wrong. The clothes vary quite a bit in their sizing?
The dirt from the quilt may vary from the dirt on the case. The case was originally on the east side of Wynarka and ended up in a place with high public presence.
Suitcase man is not the perpetrator according to police.
Why would you keep angels clothes post deceased if you intentionally murdered Angel?
Dementure?
Why wouldnt you burn the clothes and any evidence with it? Police may be hoping someone else who dumped a case with clothes would recognise the contents minus the body.
Without looking at items in the physical, it dores make it hard.

There was no adult clothes in the case so, either adult clothes were taken out or these clothes are deliberately placed in the case.
60 yr old male visits, with one suitcase, but none of his own on foot for eg: weekly stay.
60 yr old suitcaseman is not local.
Suitcase is not his. Suitcase man has transport.

Someone else dumped that case back in the bush. The suitcase floated around in the bush after several emcounters with the public until suitcase man put the case out to be found in a wider stopping area visited by the public, found good and proper.
Correct me if Im wrong. The clothes vary quite a bit in their sizing?
The dirt from the quilt may vary from the dirt on the case. The case was originally on the east side of Wynarka and ended up in a place with high public presence.
Suitcase man is not the perpetrator according to police.
Why would you keep angels clothes post deceased if you intentionally murdered Angel?
Dementure?
Why wouldnt you burn the clothes and any evidence with it? Police may be hoping someone else who dumped a case with clothes would recognise the contents minus the body.
Without looking at items in the physical, it dores make it hard.

Crabby - Where has it been said specifically or what makes you think that (BBM) ??

I thought the Project show was just saying they (police) can't say he is - as they have yet to identify him ... which makes that statement true...if they can't find him - they can't rule him in or out ???

Also .... sorry I may have missed something. When was the suitcase (timeframe) originally on the east side of the town??
I thought it was always west of the township itself and had simply been moved further west as people came across it and had a look through it ???

Yep sorry for that... screenshot images from:
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/2015/9/30

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The suitcase seems to have been relatively far away from the roadside on 22nd May, but extremely close to the road on May 24th - a day Suitcase man was reported to have been in town.

I wonder why dashcam footage from that particular day has been put out for public reference?

After that date, the suitcase seems to have zig zag-ed again.

I'm catching up - but IMO the colour change in the suitcase is very striking.

I'm catching up - but IMO the colour change in the suitcase is very striking.

Yeah who knows if the suitcase was "Dark" as the witnesses stated .... they...well one at least seems to change her mind about this person... not the exact words ...but at first he was just a somebody who she thought was out of place and obviously not a local because he didn't engage (acknowledge) their presence....then all of a sudden in her next interview he had turned into this creep figure that gave her bad vibes .... now on the project show he has morphed again into a non descript individual ... So her reliability is probably (now over time) shown not to be that accurate.

I'll see if I can find the links and her exact wording... and post an ETA

ETA: Ok so it was the reporter who suggested he (suitcase man) had an eerie presence and she stated Yes that's why I didn't acknowledge .....which is a contradiction to what was previously reported ....In the fact they said they didn't think he was local because he didn't try to engage (acknowledge) them.

In her words - channel nine video contained in this link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3209653/Well-dressed-man-60s-hold-key-mystery-little-girl-suitcase-skeleton.html

Did anyone catch the "Project" last night.
They Channel 10, Australia.
Showed a dashcam, showing the "OLD MAN"
Apparently we can all find the person?

Stop, Look and Listen Willi.

No disrespect. Have super tappy fingers.

Did anyone catch the "Project" last night.
They Channel 10, Australia.
Showed a dashcam, showing the "OLD MAN"
Apparently we can all find the person?

No it didn't. That part of the segment was a re-enactment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member