Australia - 3 dead after eating wild mushrooms, Leongatha, Victoria, Aug 2023 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very pleased that this good man is well enough to leave hospital. I am also hopeful of soon learning more about what happened on that day nearly 2 months ago.
Ita.

And, hopefully, EP can be prevented from visiting or contacting him via phone or email ?
What if she threatens him to be silent about that day ?
We don't know how vulnerable he may be !
Omo.

I have a feeling that if the Police thought EP was a danger to anyone they would already have taken action.

It appears only the people Erin invited over for lunch who were adversely affected by the DC mushrooms are the targets of her extreme hatred.

I would assume that EP is shaking in her boots today as she should be. Justice is coming!

Unless Mr Wilkinson is comatose he will be able to communicate somehow. On the TV series Breaking Bad, the old man Hector Salamanca communicated by ringing a bell with one finger.

I wish Mr Wilkinson all the best. The liver has an amazing capacity to regenerate itself after damage.

RSBM

Absolutely agree with you. Why did only the four become ill?

I don’t believe they brought anything but if they did, grandparents are unlikely to bring something the children dislike.

Bizarre enough IMO that their mother made an elaborate dish which supposedly required her to scrape off a key ingredient they dislike before they would eat it.
It is strange that, knowing the kids don’t like mushrooms, that you would cook a dish they didn’t like when prepared as per the recipe.
So based on this, it can be assumed that the kids were never intended to be at the lunch and that the Beef Wellington was prepared for the guests because you know they would eat it (served as is or with gravy).
The kids being given some after the event (and after symptoms of illness had commenced) and minus the mushrooms is still, in my opinion, a deliberate means by EP to introduce doubt over cause of poisoning and ultimately culpability.

. On the TV series Breaking Bad, the old man Hector Salamanca communicated by ringing a bell with one finger.
I love so much that you referenced Breaking Bad! That was such a great show.

I would say, since Pastor Ian is home from hospital, he would have already been able to communicate prior to being discharged and has already spoken with police at the hospital.

Unless he’s got a long-term cognitive disability or permanent brain injury from the Death Cap toxins, which I doubt, he’d be right to at least have a chat with police if not a formal interview. Surely.

Wishing Pastor Ian all the very best with his recovery!

All jmo

It is strange that, knowing the kids don’t like mushrooms, that you would cook a dish they didn’t like when prepared as per the recipe.
So based on this, it can be assumed that the kids were never intended to be at the lunch and that the Beef Wellington was prepared for the guests because you know they would eat it (served as is or with gravy).
The kids being given some after the event (and after symptoms of illness had commenced) and minus the mushrooms is still, in my opinion, a deliberate means by EP to introduce doubt over cause of poisoning and ultimately culpability.

The police have stated that the children ate a different meal. And they weren't sure which meal EP ate.

I think they likely got that information from one of the patients in the hospital. Perhaps via the Dept of Health, medical staff, or by their own interview with a patient(s) if they were well enough to speak and the drs suspected there was little time left for the patient(s) so they allowed a brief police interview.

It may not have seemed odd at the time - the children eating a different meal - if it was known that they didn't like mushrooms, but the guests liked them a lot.

I recall, as a child, my mother making hot chicken curry for dinner, and making chicken and veg for us kids because the curry was just too hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine