Australia - 3 dead after eating wild mushrooms, Leongatha, Victoria, Aug 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I met someone who was murdered over $4000 so I won't say a house or so couldn't be an inducement. However, outside of wealthy families I think it would be unusual for grandchildren to inherit alongside or ahead of the son. I hadn't considered the possibility of anything coming from the Wilkinsons. It seems to me it would be rather far-sighted and even imaginative for Erin to have expectations here.
The grandkids could inherit the grandparents will if their father was dead and that could well have been one of the motivations. I wonder if the husband had a life insurance policy?

The grandkids could inherit the grandparents will if their father was dead and that could well have been one of the motivations. I wonder if the husband had a life insurance policy?
But their father wasn't dead. So she'd have at least one more murder in front of her and meanwhile the disadvantage that all these other people have died after eating her food. And then--I don't know how old the children are--but they'll grow up and take their money, or does she need to kill them too next?

But their father wasn't dead. So she'd have at least one more murder in front of her and meanwhile the disadvantage that all these other people have died after eating her food. And then--I don't know how old the children are--but they'll grow up and take their money, or does she need to kill them too next?
Her ex husband was invited to the lunch. He would have eaten the meal as well.

I don’t think I’d be angry, if I just lost several loved family members (at best, due to an error on my part). We’re all wired different though.
If the media was grilling me and chasing me and acting like they'd already convicted me of murder, yes I'd feel angry.

Whether I was innocent or not.

I read the Australian article. Here's a summary:
* police are going over the ex-husband's medical records for his mystery illness last year
* police are examining the dehydrator
* the ex-husband will not be speaking directly to the public
* the children are high school age
* they are awaiting toxicology results on the people who died

I read the Australian article. Here's a summary:
* police are going over the ex-husband's medical records for his mystery illness last year
* police are examining the dehydrator
* the ex-husband will not be speaking directly to the public
* the children are high school age
* they are awaiting toxicology results on the people who died
I wonder if she paid for the dehydrator by credit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper