Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks CaseClosed....I've seen her show before too and I understand the time it takes..I just wonder what the examiner may have already divulged to police based on her early findings...surely he/she has some unconfirmed discoveries or thoughts on the body that can help eliminate or lend focus to specific people/scenarios/locations/possible COD? what I mean to say is I think that even without full toxicology and autopsy reports etc, the police have more to go on than 'she's dead somehow'

I know that in one case of a baby, where the suspect was a mother (potential child abuse of other children in the home), she contacted the detective in charge of the investigation after she had finished the body examination because there was no indication of abuse, hence the detectives could rule out the mother immediately. Then she proceeded with the rest of the forensics.

I'm sure QPS have a good indication as to how she was killed, but can't reveal anything until the whole forensics is complete. There was also one article in the media where it stated that they were also waiting for the forensic analysis of the samples (if any) taken from the 2 family cars.

This is also very INTERESTING......
http://www.police.qld.gov.au/News+and+Alerts/missingPersons/

What is a missing person?

Any person, whether an adult or a child, reported to police whose whereabouts is unknown and where there are reasonable and justified fears for the safety or concerns for the welfare of that person.

When can I report a person missing?
There is no time limit when a person can be reported missing. If you have concerns for the safety or welfare of a person then contact your local police Station.

***SNIPPED***

Missing Persons Unit

The Missing Persons Unit has a number of functions including -

Receiving information in relation to missing persons but do not take initial reports of missing persons. This information is taken by your local police;

Overviewing and assisting in the investigation of all missing persons reports;

Reviewing all outstanding missing person reports after a specified period and referring suspicious and out of character disappearances to the Homicide Investigation Unit; and

Maintaining a record of unidentified bodies located in Queensland and assisting with efforts to establish their identity.

I'm still interested in the Sim card, are Sim cards cheap or free in Aus? I don't think many people throw them away in NZ.
Hope it was in good condition when found, and police could access info on ti.

Hi everyone, just wanted to bring up a couple of things..
.mainly for discussion and thoughts.

*all reports say last seen by husband approx 10pm on 19th, when he went to bed (totally understandable for me, my husband goes to bed before me and gets up after me every day..it would be the kids who noticed me not there first)...anyway I also saw one news article which said..last seen walking along brookfield road on 20th ??? Has anyone else heard anything more about that sighting?

*i read somewhere on here she was found not wearing shoes..not sure if thats true..but it is a fact that alot of hit and run victims are literally thrown from their shoes.

I'm not picking a side..or screaming innocence, just wanted some inputs from others about these things

hi bushchik

i dont recall seeing or hearing anything from the police or any other source suggesting a hit and run in the classic sense eg random driver...

I guess the killer could have used a car as a weapon......

definitely no reports of seeing Allison walking along the road though...

cheers

I'm still interested in the Sim card, are Sim cards cheap or free in Aus? I don't think many people throw them away in NZ.

$2 for a sim

QPS confirmed the sim card was not related to this case.

Damn good point...Why the hell would he have been there yesterday knowing damn well how the majority feel about him and to top it all knowing that the grandparents were taking the kids this weekend. So he couldnt use the excuse of doing it for the kids....I dont know hey...he sure is hell is playing mind games!:banghead:

After finding out that the Grandparents were taking them to the show to-day, he may have jumped in early so he could spoil a nice day out for his in-laws and the girls. They possibly can't take them now because heaps of people may turn up to have a look at them and turn it into a spectacle. MOO

Just thinking more about the white 4wd spotted near Kholo Bridge.

We know that GBC's Prado has C21 marketing all over the backwindow. It would be extremely dumb to use this vehicle given this. However, if it was magnetic signage, it could be easily removed to do the disposal and reapplied in the morning to appear 'busines as usual'.

Also - re parents helping in classrooms - dont they need to have bluecards - it is not as if someone can waltz up and start 'helping' without one really these days. Bluecards are also linked to your place of employment or voluntary work - so if someone had a bluecard for, say, Scouts - it should not technically be accepted for Ed Qld purposes without going through the notification process again.

Still figure that the more he is seen with the children, the more unlikely he believes he will be 'challenged' in any way. At least his protective behaviour (of himself) have spinoff for the children.

Anyway - food for thought. PS I have had a Blooming Onion in the US - battered and sort of deep fried special onion that opens up like a flower. It is sold at Outback Jacks which is an Aussie themed restaurant. I laughed when I went there - they sold Toowoomba Seafood Pasta and there is NO seafood found in our East or West Creek!!

I know that in one case of a baby, where the suspect was a mother (potential child abuse of other children in the home), she contacted the detective in charge of the investigation after she had finished the body examination because there was no indication of abuse, hence the detectives could rule out the mother immediately. Then she proceeded with the rest of the forensics.

I'm sure QPS have a good indication as to how she was killed, but can't reveal anything until the whole forensics is complete. There was also one article in the media where it stated that they were also waiting for the forensic analysis of the samples (if any) taken from the 2 family cars.

It can also be terribly misleading...did you ever see the episode where a young mother brought her baby home from the hospital and took medication. When she woke up to baby was dead with what looked like terrible scratches from the mothers fake nails all over her face. She was arrested.....it took a long time to discover that it was actually a rat (attracted to the milk around the babies mouth)..absolutely devastating for the mother who was wrongfully accused based on early findings

After finding out that the Grandparents were taking them to the show to-day, he may have jumped in early so he could spoil a nice day out for his in-laws and the girls. They possibly can't take them now because heaps of people may turn up to have a look at them and turn it into a spectacle. MOO

That is what I think too.

I think people would be kind if the kids are there with him, going for the sympathy card.

I help out in my childrens class and I do not have a blue card. Also I know someone who has a blue card who has prior drug convictions. And the blue card is not linked to a place of employment. Once you have one, it can be used for anything...eg. if you have it for work, then you just show it when volunteering with LA.

Thought I would post JUST the QPS media statements.
QPS Media links.

April 20, 2012, 6:01 pm

April 26, 2012, 7:05 pm

April 28, 2012, 12:06 pm

[April 30, 2012, 4:41 pm[/B]

[April 30, 2012, 7:37 pm[/B]

May 4, 2012, 1:11 pm[/B]

Thought this might help???

Thanks Curiousasacat. It shows us the timely release of small pieces of information. Solid work. Is there anything post 4 May 2012?

Wonder if the Brookfield show visit will make the paper?

Curiousasacat, the bit that always has piqued my interest was the 8pm bit. They must be suspecting the GBC 10pm is not right.

you make an interesting point regarding the gloves... it would be logical for the police to state the sim card (and the gloves) were of no interest to the case...however they didn't.
No idea what all this means, but.... Appears like there may be some other stuff besides just the gloves which I haven't seen mention of since.

Police had searched an area within a 500m radius from where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found, he said, and had recovered items including a SIM card, gloves and a drink bottle.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20120501-1xwsw.html#ixzz1vHqYapgY

A search of the area where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found has turned up a mobile phone SIM card, a pair of gloves and general items of rubbish.

Police say the items will undergo testing and they will continue to search the area for clues.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8460788/police-appeal-for-baden-clay-clues

With all the theories floating around, I can't help but think that this case is still a case of DV gone too far and not pre-planned. Was there a cover-up after the fact, IMO yes. Who helped him? IMO a member of his family and not the alleged mistress. My observations of the funeral photos still make me think that he was genuinely grieving that day, saying "sorry" to the girls and the coffin ... remorseful, but too late to make amends.

Whether he was at the school in one of the classrooms? I doubt it. He knows that the public is considering him the prime suspect and he probably can't wait to get out of there every day and back out of sight. Why he went to the show? Just because he has little kids who love that type of thing. I don't believe he went to big-note himself. Why he is going to the office? Because he needs to take care of his business, which is failing quickly.

Even reading the numerous threads here, I can clearly see that things get twisted slightly every time someone re-posts someone else's comments and it ends up being different to the original point being discussed. This is exactly what happens in real life. Gossip may have started, for example, as someone seeing him at the school, but ended being that he was actually helping in a classroom. Someone saw him at the shops last week without a beard, but yesterday someone else saw him at the show with a beard.

I am now taking a step back and just concentrating on what we know as reported by the police or the media. There are too many wild things being reported by people "in the know", which end up a few pages down the thread being taken as facts.

I may be proven wrong in the end, but I think this case is much simpler than we think.

Yes I'm going with the simpler scenario of DV which escalated. I'm basing my theory on the length of time the house was classed as a crime scene but leaning more to the length of time the cars were impounded by police.

IF on first examination forensics found very little or nothing in either of the cars...they would have kept them a whole lot longer & gone over those cars even more closely. In other cases the car/s have been impounded for months.

IF evidence was found almost immediately then no reason to keep the cars impounded.

No idea what all this means, but.... Appears like there may be some other stuff besides just the gloves which I haven't seen mention of since.

Police had searched an area within a 500m radius from where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found, he said, and had recovered items including a SIM card, gloves and a drink bottle.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20120501-1xwsw.html#ixzz1vHqYapgY

A search of the area where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found has turned up a mobile phone SIM card, a pair of gloves and general items of rubbish.

Police say the items will undergo testing and they will continue to search the area for clues.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8460788/police-appeal-for-baden-clay-clues

Neither has there been any more mention of the "personal items" found a couple of days before Allison's body was found...no mention as to what they were at all.

Wonder if the Brookfield show visit will make the paper?

Curiousasacat, the bit that always has piqued my interest was the 8pm bit. They must be suspecting the GBC 10pm is not right.

Yes, we do not even know if she made it home from the hairdressers.
We did have a member state that she was not wearing walking clothes at hairdresser though.

And, thanks Fuskier

I'm a local - live just down the road from Kholo Creek and used to live a few hundred metres away from the house - I've lived here my entire life and know the terrain well.

You can access Tyamolum Scout camp from the road - although it wasn't raining on the night Allison disappeared, it had been unseasonally wet - so you could probably use a car, but a much safer bet if you had intentions of going there would be to use a 4WD.

There was talk of GBC and a mistress meeting there - it's pretty rustic and quite unappealing for an after hours tryst...doubt this very much.

It would be an extremely unusual event to see someone turn off there at that time of night and it would be quite easy to remember it happening....

I doubt she was thrown off the bridge because although it's quiet, it's still a main road in towards the city so dumping her over the Kholo bridge would be a low probability in my opinion, UNLESS the perpertrators both panicked, parked close to each other and did the deed that way.

Walking from ABCs home to the BC residence is not a common walking route used by locals. I doubt it was hit and run as where the ABC/GBC residence location is - is quiet but not completely dark by any stretch of the imagination and there is still enough traffic to notice something unusual.IMHO.. - does anyone know the moon patterns that week?

The BC senior home is quite a humble looking abode - probably got flooded in last years floods as it sits very low. Have driven past a few times but no signs of media as previously reported... I have also seen them driving around Kenmore as the numberplate is so distinctive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties