Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked in the Courier Mail an hour or so ago. Couldn't find anything about Allison's case and certainly not in the 10 most visited topics. Not sure what that means, because I don't believe people have suddenly lost interest. So seems Courier Mail would have us believe that overnight, basically, people stopped caring and moved on to other 'fascinating' issues such as the head of police in Qld. due to end his contract and naked women surfing for a cause

When I couldn't get on here, I suspected police/lawyers had placed a ban on discussion of the case, which in a way could have been seen as a good thing, i.e., arrest soon to be made. Not so, though, apparently
That happens with all news media I notice when there is nothing new to publish no matter how high a profile a case it.

After all, news media are like any other business... money grinding machines and when nothing new is offered, all they can do is repeat the same thing over and over again. People get sick of that and move on and news media need to keep their 'audiences' interested.

Kimster, maybe this isn't the place to raise this, but if not here, where?

That said, has it occurred to moderators that 'complaints/alerts' are used on occasion (and often frequently) by those trying to dominate discussion and silence others?

This is frequently the case in moderated fora and for this reason, the use of 'up and down' thumbs are being implemented in 21st century fora

After all, you've said yourself that people who don't want to 'hear' certain posters can avail themselves of the 'ignore' function. Yet the complainers apparently refuse to do that and instead try to 'form and shape' others opinions by 'alerting/complaining' to mods

We're by no means professional sleuths or investigators. We're not privy to 99% of information known TO professional investigators and even journalists. Therefore, it's pretentious to pretend we can have anything professing to be 'serious investigative' discussions here. All we have is conjecture, speculation, opinion and a few snippits provided by police and media, around which we've circled now for 9 or 10 threads

If we did not venture off the very small amount of official information at our disposal -- the Allison Baden Clay forum would be only a few pages long

I feel it's ridiculous that a few who're dominant and who abuse the 'alert' function should be able to stop a forum dead and result in repeat warnings to several dozen mature-aged posters as if they were eight year olds, don't you?

IMO
LASERDISC10: Thank you for your contribution to our thinking. I, for one, appreciate your work on sleuthing the ABC murder case and I read your posts as they are usually decent and measured comments. That said, I believe that KIMSTER's list of TOS violations are correct. What she has identified concurs with my experience with the thread last night. I withdrew due to so many TOS violations that the purpose of the thread lost its value. However, following Kimster's notice, I have confidence that the moderators can see for themselves if a poster has been inappropriate to another poster. The TOS rules cover that. All the best. Look forward to your posts.

I have no certain knowledge of what anyone else might do, so anything I say is of course my opinion. Has little do with intelligence though, in my opinion.

agreed. your initial post however was "they WILL not change their surname"
my point on intelligence was that it takes a certain amount of intelligence or nous or whatever to acknowledge that opinion is an opinion and that without certainty, nobody can state that on what one WILL or WILL NOT do.
you perhaps worded it wrongly if you reflect on your post. :)

sorry you said "alisons children will always have the baden-clay surname" "I wouldnt think she would change that"

IMO it will be a given that the children when adults will probably change their surname back to their mothers madien name. would you want the surname of your father who killed your precious mother" its easily done these days

I am on to it Oreily.

Btw I have just worked out that to walk from NBC s place to GBCs place is only about 1 km.

No. The distance is 2.5km as the crow flies and probably 5km walking if you stick to streets and walking tracks. The creek blocks your direct route. ABC rented house is Brookfield Rd near the showground. NBC is Durness St.

With all the theories floating around, I can't help but think that this case is still a case of DV gone too far and not pre-planned. Was there a cover-up after the fact, IMO yes. Who helped him? IMO a member of his family and not the alleged mistress. My observations of the funeral photos still make me think that he was genuinely grieving that day, saying "sorry" to the girls and the coffin ... remorseful, but too late to make amends.

Whether he was at the school in one of the classrooms? I doubt it. He knows that the public is considering him the prime suspect and he probably can't wait to get out of there every day and back out of sight. Why he went to the show? Just because he has little kids who love that type of thing. I don't believe he went to big-note himself. Why he is going to the office? Because he needs to take care of his business, which is failing quickly.

Even reading the numerous threads here, I can clearly see that things get twisted slightly every time someone re-posts someone else's comments and it ends up being different to the original point being discussed. This is exactly what happens in real life. Gossip may have started, for example, as someone seeing him at the school, but ended being that he was actually helping in a classroom. Someone saw him at the shops last week without a beard, but yesterday someone else saw him at the show with a beard.

I am now taking a step back and just concentrating on what we know as reported by the police or the media. There are too many wild things being reported by people "in the know", which end up a few pages down the thread being taken as facts.

I may be proven wrong in the end, but I think this case is much simpler than we think.

With all the theories floating around, I can't help but think that this case is still a case of DV gone too far and not pre-planned. Was there a cover-up after the fact, IMO yes. Who helped him? IMO a member of his family and not the alleged mistress. My observations of the funeral photos still make me think that he was genuinely grieving that day, saying "sorry" to the girls and the coffin ... remorseful, but too late to make amends.

Whether he was at the school in one of the classrooms? I doubt it. He knows that the public is considering him the prime suspect and he probably can't wait to get out of there every day and back out of sight. Why he went to the show? Just because he has little kids who love that type of thing. I don't believe he went to big-note himself. Why he is going to the office? Because he needs to take care of his business, which is failing quickly.

Even reading the numerous threads here, I can clearly see that things get twisted slightly every time someone re-posts someone else's comments and it ends up being different to the original point being discussed. This is exactly what happens in real life. Gossip may have started, for example, as someone seeing him at the school, but ended being that he was actually helping in a classroom. Someone saw him at the shops last week without a beard, but yesterday someone else saw him at the show with a beard.

I am now taking a step back and just concentrating on what we know as reported by the police or the media. There are too many wild things being reported by people "in the know", which end up a few pages down the thread being taken as facts.

I may be proven wrong in the end, but I think this case is much simpler than we think.

OMG Well said Case closed!
IMO there will be no major twists or turns or 'freak out I didnt see that coming' in this case. If I am wrong then so be it.
But this poor woman was the victim a horrible, evil act, premediated or accidental, doesn't really matter at the end of the day, it was the same very sad end result.
There can only be a few bit players in this game, and to what degree they played the game.
Rest assured, they will go down for their horrid evil 'bit part' or 'major roll' and long may they rot in hell!! you horrid evil B******

Kimster, haven't got the maps handy. The scout-camp is said to be approx. 100 metres upstream from where ABC's remains were discovered at the mouth of Kholo Creek

Feeding into Kholo Creek are several smaller tributaries (which in dry season are reduced to merely a trickle but which became torrents during the weekend of heavy rain in the area and which are believed [by some] to have washed ABC's remains downhill to where she was finally discovered)

It's suspected ABC's remains were placed in bushland surrounding the smaller tributary creeks - very dense bush. Maps I've seen and comments made here by locals seem to indicate that the area wasn't part of the scout-camp (although there are multiple scout-camp properties in the area, apparently). At the same time though, various comments and even reports suggest ABC's remains could have been moved at least once. Verification would result on tox-results, no doubt. At the moment though, in various fora online, people are claiming there were 'drag marks' at the scout camp which were reported and investigated by the police

Summary: I don't know, but someone more knowledgeable will come along soon, hopefully :)

Sorry just logged on about 15 minutes ago and trying to catch up on all the pages/posts so don't know if this has already been answered but YES there were reports of drag marks (can't find the article on this ATM) there are also properties in the area that back onto some of the creeks in question and another WS reported that one of these may be for sale at present and vacant ? I have to drive over that bridge to get to my sister's house and where they found ABC is only metres away from the Brisbane river. A bit of divine intervention me thinks on her body coming to rest where it did if it did indeed get washed down through one of the creeks.
The Tyamolum Scout Camp is situated North of where she was found. I would actually like to see a map of this area in more detail than what I can see on Google Earth if anyone has a link. Would be interesting to see how all the creeks connect and exactly where they run.
After her body was found and they were searching the area a sim card and gloves were found. The sim card was later announced as not being connected in any way but the gloves were never mentioned again. It does seem quite curious to me that she was dumped in this area ie the connection of the family to the scouting grounds. I live across the river from where this happened and the gossip is just soo full on. I also have family that lives in Brookfield and near to it.

Has there been any suggestion as to who owns the blue car seen at 4am? Any BC family members or mistresses?

Has there been any suggestion as to who owns the blue car seen at 4am? Any BC family members or mistresses?

I don't think anybody knows at this stage. I personally don't trust the report of a "blue" car (at night). IMO it could have been a dark green, charcoal, maroon, etc. Too hard to know for sure, whilst driving on a very dark night, with no moonlight IMO.

I don't think anybody knows at this stage. I personally don't trust the report of a "blue" car (at night). IMO it could have been a dark green, charcoal, maroon, etc. Too hard to know for sure, whilst driving on a very dark night, with no moonlight IMO.

I presume they've checked who has a dark coloured car who is in the BC circle? Wonder what car NBC has?

If he is guilty, he is counting on the decency of other people. As convinced as I am of his involvement, I'd never confront him in front of his children. Like most people, I'd not approach him to say anything even without the kids there.

That said, if I found out he'd been in my kid's classroom, my kid would be pulled from that school until I had an assurance he was not going to be in the classroom again. Not for any safety fears, it is just beyond the pale.
Absolutely! In the event of that person being found to be the killer, imagine the impact upon those little children when they and their families realise that the killer was allowed into their classroom (i.e. the personal learning space) which is supposed to be a 'safe' place? There may be questions to be answered. There may be a need for counselling those children.

Capture.JPG

I wonder if this works. If it does it is a map of the key places. (2 cars within 2km - not sure which way from the bridge, hence two markers.)

I presume they've checked who has a dark coloured car who is in the BC circle? Wonder what car NBC has?

What's more telling for me is that we have not heard in the media of any other cars being confiscated for forensic analysis (at this stage at least) except the other 2.

Mountainhigh,

I don't know if you are from a law enforcement/legal backgound, but it sounds like maybe you have friends who are... IYO, if this case isn't 'wrapped' in the next couple of months, could it drag on for over a year before an arrest is made, if one is ever made?
:)

agreed. your initial post however was "they WILL not change their surname"
my point on intelligence was that it takes a certain amount of intelligence or nous or whatever to acknowledge that opinion is an opinion and that without certainty, nobody can state that on what one WILL or WILL NOT do.
you perhaps worded it wrongly if you reflect on your post. :)

sorry you said "alisons children will always have the baden-clay surname" "I wouldnt think she would change that"

IMO it will be a given that the children when adults will probably change their surname back to their mothers madien name. would you want the surname of your father who killed your precious mother" its easily done these days

My mother disappeared/went missing when I was a baby, I dont remember her.

My father was a suspect but no charges were laid against him, no body was ever found.

My father changed his name and moved interstate with us. We were raised with his new name as our last name. His family thinks he changed our names to start a new life and so that her family couldnt find him/us.

When I was an adult I found out that he had not legally changed our names only his, so when I got married I had to use my birth certificate name for the wedding, it was really strange.

Mountainhigh,

I don't know if you are from a law enforcement/legal backgound, but it sounds like maybe you have friends who are... IYO, if this case isn't 'wrapped' in the next couple of months, could it drag on for over a year before an arrest is made, if one is ever made?
:)

A few days ago, someone with knowledge said that as soon as they have all the evidence they need, an arrest will be made regardless of the effect on children, etc. Therefore, one can conclude that if an arrest is not made soon, it's because they still don't have all they need to charge someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214