Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I'm ranting here, but don't you think it a little odd that the husband of a family with 3 kids <modsnip> can keep up a lie like that for 2+ years?

If an Australian man in that position made the same mistake, and went to jail for theft. I can image the family saying "He made a mistake, yes paying for it, things are hard but we will get through it!"

Every time anyone talked to this family they got long winded lies about how the husband was doing in Dubai and how he was the manager of a technical department and had been camel riding...lol. Appearances were so important to them, not only did they lie about where he was, but they embellished the lie, very often offering info where and how he was even if people didn't ask.

Suddenly I get a flashback of the Granny Pash. Appearances are everything to these people and they will live a lie to save face. I'm starting to think, maybe ALLISON was living a lie (for whatever reason) but couldn't take it anymore and was about to break some code on the BC side of the family.

The Truth is the Truth! You may not think that it is a crime to have an affair, but in my view is is a "crime to the institution of marriage"! If you want to fool around, then don't get married and have children. Stay single! If you are not happy in your marriage, then get out of the marriage first and then seek new partners.

He and TM deserve everything that is coming to them. I bet you she didn't think of her kids when she decided to sleep with him (and neither did he!).

Maybe you have never been the wife/husband who has been cheated on, but I have, and it is very painful!

I couldnt agree more!! As far as the children are concerned, I feel that there are greater things at stake here than them finding this out - theyve already had their mother murdered, there can be nothing worse. The truth about the murderer has to come out, and the truth about their philandering father might help police to find the murderer - imperative.

Not only did "Gerard love Allison" but Allison was normal....delightful...

Yep, the kind of thing ya grandma says, while you walk her around the garden, showing her the new plants you bought from the nursery.................not the way you talk about family... :(

In another article in the Sunday Mail it tells of GBC visiting the show but more interesting it says that a third vehicle was impounded by police after the crash at Indooroopilly which belonged to a friend!

Really....NOW THAT IS NEWS....Do you have a link for that rational. Not as a mean to question your post...Just coz I really would love to see the article..Did it have more than that?

I recall someone mentioning TM was 6ft tall......

Yeah one person who saw her at Open Houses said she was tall around 6ft but maybe that person was mistaken they never said they were a personal friend or anything so maybe they were getting her mixed up with someone else.

To me that lady at the letterbox looks quite like the pics of TM (well in the face anyway)

I don't agree with the blatant publication of this with accompanying photographs. Particularly when there is a murder investigation underway. This has been done purely to sell papers and it is morally reprehensible. There are 3 little girls here and each party's families to consider. If Tony McHugh has children, here are more victims of irresponsible.

Since when is it a crime to have an affair, and what is the necessity to report this at such an inappropriate time? Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It is one thing for community gossip, and fora gossip for that matter, but here it is in your face. ABCs children go to school and have mates the same age who can read, so this is very harmful to the children.

It makes me sick.

Oh well the poor kids are going to be hearing much more about their father.

Gerard and his affair partner should have thought about that a bit more prior.

Arhh yes, blame the other woman, the evil one. The sneaky lady of the night who steals and leads the poor helpless married man astray.

So in reverse, does that make a man who has an affair with a married woman selfish and ruthless too, capable of anything? Two married people who have an affair.. what does it make them?

It takes two consenting adults to have an affair and people have all sorts of reasons why they have affairs, relationships as well as the dynamics in a marriage can change over time and I don't believe that all who cheat on their spouses are selfish or only think about themselves.

Strewth... The Moral Police... I better shut my gob before I say anything I may regret.

Don't be silly you are entitled to your opinion and I'm sure everyone here respects your right to express that opinion.

Of course I'm also sure that you respect our right to say:turkey:lol

Really....NOW THAT IS NEWS....Do you have a link for that rational. Not as a mean to question your post...Just coz I really would love to see the article..Did it have more than that?

Yes it does but I cannot link because I am on the subscribers page but it should be up shortly on th CM website. But will go back and try and summarise

Yeah one person who saw her at Open Houses said she was tall around 6ft but maybe that person was mistaken they never said they were a personal friend or anything so maybe they were getting her mixed up with someone else.

To me that lady at the letterbox looks quite like the pics of TM (well in the face anyway)

They look like the same person to me, other than the obvious photo shopping of wrinkles etc.

Yep, the kind of thing ya grandma says, while you walk her around the garden, showing her the new plants you bought from the nursery.................not the way you talk about family... :(

exactly....everything that comes out of their mouths now must be taken as a crock of ****....and I mean that in the nicest possible way ;)

anyway what would you know being from France and all!!!!!

:seeya:

The Truth is the Truth! You may not think that it is a crime to have an affair, but in my view is is a "crime to the institution of marriage"! If you want to fool around, then don't get married and have children. Stay single! If you are not happy in your marriage, then get out of the marriage first and then seek new partners.

He and TM deserve everything that is coming to them. I bet you she didn't think of her kids when she decided to sleep with him (and neither did he!).

Maybe you have never been the wife/husband who has been cheated on, but I have, and it is very painful!

I agree with you, and I have not been cheated on. My husband is to decent to do that to his family, plus He knows I would KILL him lol.

When a man is married with children and cheats, he cheats on the whole family IMO.

The older child has probably been aware, for some time, of her father's mistress.

Arhh yes, blame the other woman, the evil one. The sneaky lady of the night who steals and leads the poor helpless married man astray.

So in reverse, does that make a man who has an affair with a married woman selfish and ruthless too, capable of anything? Two married people who have an affair.. what does it make them?

It takes two consenting adults to have an affair and people have all sorts of reasons why they have affairs, relationships as well as the dynamics in a marriage can change over time and I don't believe that all who cheat on their spouses are selfish or only think about themselves.

Strewth... The Moral Police... I better shut my gob before I say anything I may regret.

Isn't one of the marriage vows to be faithful? Both people are equally at fault. IMO no excuses for affairs ... get out of the marriage first, then continue on with your love life.

The car was seized for mechanical investigation by the forensic crash unit after he crashed it at indro shopping centre on April 22. It was later handed back to general duty police.

The car belonged to a friend of GBC.

And as we know it was blue.
I wonder if it leaked coolant?
Ps Willough I don't think you could be mean if you tried! Lol

Yes it does but I cannot link because I am on the subscribers page but it should be up shortly on th CM website. But will go back and try and summarise

No worries hon....Ill just go and look for myself....Im a lazy bum tonight...lol

Thanks anyways x

Read on another sight that Alison may have been estranged from her parents at the time fo her death. Would make sense if everyone knew about the affair and they've been telling her to leave him causing an argument.

Hey Maxymoo...do you have the link... :)

You guys are on fire tonight, I've got scrollers finger again, SLOW DOWN...lol
Went to get a bowl of ice-cream and there were 2 new threads!!

Ps. This post is relevant because everyone likes ice-cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member