Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say too much as it is probably hearsay, although from a very very reliable source, but there were obvious things apparent that made police swing into action quick fast and the excuse given was laughable.

It also has photo of him leaving the show. Very bearded!!!

I am sure he won't be there tomorrow, with the Dickies and the kids!!!!

Can't say too much as it is probably hearsay, although from a very very reliable source, but there were obvious things apparent that made police swing into action quick fast and the excuse given was laughable.

im open to a bit of hearsay as long as you flag it as such !!!!

:woohoo:

Read on another sight that Alison may have been estranged from her parents at the time fo her death. Would make sense if everyone knew about the affair and they've been telling her to leave him causing an argument.

someone has responded to this and said it was ..
Absolute rubbish. They loved her dearly and were a big part of her life.

It may not be a criminal offence to have an affair, but it is certainly a moral offence! Not just the partners, but the children, grandparents and friends are mightily let down by such a betrayal .... and many never recover. IMO it is the sign an extremely weak and dishonest character. If someone decides they no longer love their partner .... tell them so, and leave. However, a lot of cheaters appear to have lovely partners (for men, like a second Mother) and also financial security in the relationship - particularly if their partner is successful (like ABC).'

I never suggested it wasn't morally wrong, I just noted that it doesn't necessarily lead to murder. It's quite a leap IMO. I think we are wrong to make such judgements of people. I hope for the sake of the children that the affair was the worst thing their father did..

They look like the same person to me, other than the obvious photo shopping of wrinkles etc.

Its so hard to know....In her profile photo, she looks thinner and has lots of make up on. The letterbox shows the face a little more rounder and no makeup...Profile photo may be from 2008-2009....and letterbox shot we know as 2012....So it could be weight gain.....or we may be barking up the wrong tree.

yes that is obvious those poor buggers gave it their all.......

I couldnt agree more!! As far as the children are concerned, I feel that there are greater things at stake here than them finding this out - theyve already had their mother murdered, there can be nothing worse. The truth about the murderer has to come out, and the truth about their philandering father might help police to find the murderer - imperative.

Oh the kids have to find out and someone has to pay for taking their mother, nothing replaces your mother.

Its going to be very difficult for these darling little girls without her but if the killer isnt brought to justice it will be harder for them as there will never be closure so they can start to heal.

The Truth is the Truth! You may not think that it is a crime to have an affair, but in my view is is a "crime to the institution of marriage"! If you want to fool around, then don't get married and have children. Stay single! If you are not happy in your marriage, then get out of the marriage first and then seek new partners.

He and TM deserve everything that is coming to them. I bet you she didn't think of her kids when she decided to sleep with him (and neither did he!).

Maybe you have never been the wife/husband who has been cheated on, but I have, and it is very painful!

I think you have misunderstood my use of the term crime regarding infidelity in marriage. What I was trying to say is that it is not a crime. as in criminal code, to have an affair. At no time did I say it was ok anyway. I agree with what you said about getting out of your marriage, but a lot of unfaithful spouses, male and female, want to have their cake and eat it too. A mistress has the best of both worlds - she has all the attention from the philandering spouse of another woman, yet none of the real drudgery of a wife, as in cooking, cleaning, washing the yellow shirts etc. The wife is the true person to be admired, who continues to adhere to her marriage vows and raise her children, despite the philandering husband.

And I have been cheated on, and raised my daughter alone from the age of 3 1/2 because of the cheating, and yes, it is very painful.

It is very very obvious that the whole of Alison's family are wonderful honest caring people. You could see their pain in their eyes their hearts were breaking. which makes me think that there could have been some problems recently. How hard would it be to watch their beautiful gifted daughter being played for a fool looking after his children while he is having dinners with another woman.:please:

So, does it really come down to a 'class' thing in that mix of cultures? Tolerated until there is a difference of opinion, then continued on indefinitely in the belief that one side is much better than the other, evidenced by the other side's uncouth non cooperation? Possible I guess. Some people will always look down on others, and ifanything had been brought to the attention of GBCs parents by ABCs parents, then GBCs would obviously maintain that it all was ABCs fault. As I understand the Rhodesian culture is patriarchial with the male the definite head of the family, rather than shared as usua in our culture. JMO and thoughts.

The Dad in the family, which was my father-in-law in my case, was the big deal. It was very patriarchal. You never were never allowed to argue against him. But I did. Coming from Irish-Scottish background I was bought up to argue all the time, like most Australians. He didn't like it. I was simply a rude person for even raising an argument against him. He's now into his 70s and just started to learn what Australians are really like after spending 30 years here. And he likes it. It's taken him a long time to let his culture go. My wife's two older sisters won't let it go.

I feel sorry for ABC and GBC too. Because I think BWANA would have been totally pressuring them to to make good.

Well if Gerard has been keeping silent with the police because he didnt want the affair to be made public, ding ding ding.. Speak up mr loving husband it is out there now so you have nothing else to hide.

There is a chair with your name on it waiting for you to come and do some good old fashioned splaining haha.

In another article in the Sunday Mail it tells of GBC visiting the show but more interesting it says that a third vehicle was impounded by police after the crash at Indooroopilly which belonged to a friend!

Maybe the one that GBC crashed?

Its so hard to know....In her profile photo, she looks thinner and has lots of make up on. The letterbox shows the face a little more rounder and no makeup...Profile photo may be from 2008-2009....and letterbox shot we know as 2012....So it could be weight gain.....or we may be barking up the wrong tree.

The photo of Toni McHugh on the Courier-Mail article was taken 11th February 2010. So it's hard to compare to the video letterbox footage but personally I think it is her.

exactly....everything that comes out of their mouths now must be taken as a crock of ****....and I mean that in the nicest possible way ;)

anyway what would you know being from France and all!!!!!

:seeya:

OMG...You stop at nothing....I have been distraught about this all my life. (trying not to pee my pants laughing)...and you mock me and my napoleonic heritage?....It's not my fault i'm wonderful....HAHAHAHA

004.gif

Now, how do I relate this post to the case.....Oh oh, thats it. Unlike Toni McHugh, Napoleon was short......and I get a feeling from the engagement photo of G and A, that maybe Gerard isnt so tall either...Why he liked the photo behind Allison on the step.

TOni McHugh looks a lot older than Gerard? Anyone know how old she is?

There is yet another article by Kylie Lang titled 'murder too close to home' and talks about the case and why so many like us want to see justice done for Allison

http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/national-news/police-raid-missing-mums-inlaws-3251753.html[/URL]

Just a thought as to whether the letterbox woman is TM or not - do we know if she (TM) is left or right handed? The letterbox woman is carrying her handbag over her left shoulder and is holding her keys in her left hand. I know I always hold my car keys in my dominant hand - it would feel bizarre (as would a handbag) if I held it in my other hand. Just a thought anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini