Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember there was also a person on here a few days back who professed TM's innocence in this whole affair and said how devastated she was at all the gossip because she truely loved Allison and was devastated by her murder........BARF!

Sorry to interject, but we are not supposed to attack each other. The thread might be closed down (like last night) if we do not abide by the TOR. Just for your info!

Agree, lets go back to attacking Gerard and Co lol

And as an aside, right back in the early threads when you guys were talking Toni as a possible suspect in the affair I thought you didn't know her name and were just using the initials T.M. as an acronym to stand for "The Mistress"!
;-)

:floorlaugh:

Remember there was also a person on here a few days back who professed TM's innocence in this whole affair and said how devastated she was at all the gossip because she truely loved Allison and was devastated by her murder........BARF!

Yeah that must feel a bit silly now lol.

She is guilty as hell .... of cheating, but I still believe she is not involved in the murder. As for loving Allison? yeah ... and pigs will fly!

Twitter is very active tonight re Allison Baden-Clay murder and Gerards affair.......I think we will see an arrest soon.

The media has stated that the affair is central to investigations. I'm curious as to why. Just because someone has an affair, it doesn't make them a murderer.
For it to be central to the investigation, there must be something about the affair that plays a role in what happened to Allison.
It's possible that GBC could be using the affair to create a reasonable doubt (ie someone else also had motive); it's also possible that they acted together in some way and TM either assisted or provided an alibi...or, it's also possible that GBC was not involved in Allisons' death.
GBC has already been labelled as guilty, but it really is possible he is only guilty of having an affair. With the information that has been released so far, there is nothing to say that Allison was not called away from the house (or did not make a call) to meet up with TM after GBC had gone to bed. As the media has not mentioned any signage on the white 4WD spotted near the crime scene, maybe it was not GBC's (there are that many white 4WD's, it would hardly be a strange coincidence). Maybe it was someone (could be GBC) helping TM cover her tracks by dumping Allison and returning the family car...and possibly creating a fake suicide note).
...or maybe, just maybe, GBC knew that TM was capable of doing something to Allison and raised his suspicions with police on the morning she was reported missing.

yeah ... and he couldn't hide it under the yellow jacket!

Yeah true haha.

I wonder if he feels unsettled going back into his old house. You would think it would be better for the girls to be in their own beds and the family could come there tom help with kids.

Get back on topic. :waiting:

And while you're doing that, I'm going to go read the new article about TM, even though you guys probably told me all about it two weeks ago. :yes:

The media has stated that the affair is central to investigations. I'm curious as to why. Just because someone has an affair, it doesn't make them a murderer.
For it to be central to the investigation, there must be something about the affair that plays a role in what happened to Allison.
It's possible that GBC could be using the affair to create a reasonable doubt (ie someone else also had motive); it's also possible that they acted together in some way and TM either assisted or provided an alibi...or, it's also possible that GBC was not involved in Allisons' death.
GBC has already been labelled as guilty, but it really is possible he is only guilty of having an affair. With the information that has been released so far, there is nothing to say that Allison was not called away from the house (or did not make a call) to meet up with TM after GBC had gone to bed. As the media has not mentioned any signage on the white 4WD spotted near the crime scene, maybe it was not GBC's (there are that many white 4WD's, it would hardly be a strange coincidence). Maybe it was someone (could be GBC) helping TM cover her tracks by dumping Allison and returning the family car...and possibly creating a fake suicide note).
...or maybe, just maybe, GBC knew that TM was capable of doing something to Allison and raised his suspicions with police on the morning she was reported missing.

Very plausable Mum73 although it has never been stated that GBC has assisted or co-operated in anyway with the police.

The police have also stated that the first attending police made observations at the house that set off alarm bells which they alerted detectives about and that is why police went all out so soon after she was reported missing by GBC.

It's possible, but I can't picture her being the perp. Most murders that are driven by passion are committed by men. Also, QPS were very certain right from the beginning that they would make an arrest (IMO the husband). The police said they made "certain observations" at the house which raised their concerns. I personally don't think it was her.

Yeah true haha.

I wonder if he feels unsettled going back into his old house. You would think it would be better for the girls to be in their own beds and the family could come there tom help with kids.

It was stated yesterday that he is not back at his house yet (I can't recall if I read it in the media or if I heard it on TV).

It was stated yesterday that he is not back at his house yet (I can't recall if I read it in the media or if I heard it on TV).

Oh I know he is not back in the house, I dont think he will ever go back there.

Oh god. Can you imagine when GBC and TM were in the midst of their passionate affair? As Real Estate agents, visiting vendors houses under the pretense of doing inspections and "doing it" on vendors kitchen bench tops. I have one thing to say...."Pine'O'Clean wipes"

This is on topic, sex on other people's kitchen bench tops is a crime.

Oh god. Can you imagine when GBC and TM were in the midst of their passionate affair? As Real Estate agents, visiting vendors houses under the pretense of doing inspections and "doing it" on vendors kitchen bench tops. I have one thing to say...."Pine'O'Clean wipes"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That's why I have never given keys to my property to any Agents! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member