Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god. Can you imagine when GBC and TM were in the midst of their passionate affair? As Real Estate agents, visiting vendors houses under the pretense of doing inspections and "doing it" on vendors kitchen bench tops. I have one thing to say...."Pine'O'Clean wipes"

This is on topic, sex on other people's kitchen bench tops is a crime.

You're on the line. This isn't the Desperate Housewives TV show.

Doesn't it make you wonder though, why is the affair now being publicly confirmed and who told the Courier Mail about it?

Oh god. Can you imagine when GBC and TM were in the midst of their passionate affair? As Real Estate agents, visiting vendors houses under the pretense of doing inspections and "doing it" on vendors kitchen bench tops. I have one thing to say...."Pine'O'Clean wipes"

Thanks for that image just before I go to sleep lol

I bet they have been shagging at clients properties......ewww what a horrid thought for those property owners who bought through them

"Ms McHugh is the former staffer reported to have been interviewed at least three times by detectives and confirmed the relationship to police, The Sunday Mail can reveal."
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ate-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226361117032

Am I reading too much into this, or is this a subtle way of saying "there is more, but this is what police want us to reveal"? Someone else may have said that already. I didn't have time to read all the posts.

We are done with the South African discussion. Last time I'm going to warn about that.

That is right up there with the Nigelaine kiss.

Like EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Doesn't it make you wonder though, why is the affair now being publicly confirmed and who told the Courier Mail about it?

You and I were posting this thought at the same time! :highfive:

There must be some strategy going on...............:waitasec:

Very plausable Mum73 although it has never been stated that GBC has assisted or co-operated in anyway with the police.

The police have also stated that the first attending police made observations at the house that set off alarm bells which they alerted detectives about and that is why police went all out so soon after she was reported missing by GBC.

Don't think its ever been stated that he hasn't 'assisted police' or co-operated either. Just think thats been assumed for various reasons. But we don't know what he has or hasn't said to them.

(I could not sleep thinking about the latest news on this case.. )

It's so weird.....It's almost like they are drip feeding us the sequence of events that led to this.

Lolol... Omg now I have the image of people having sex on kitchen benches and that song in my head as I go to sleep now.

Btw it looks like a lot of work went into making that lol.

"Ms McHugh is the former staffer reported to have been interviewed at least three times by detectives and confirmed the relationship to police, The Sunday Mail can reveal."
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ate-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226361117032

Am I reading too much into this, or is this a subtle way of saying "there is more, but this is what police want us to reveal"? Someone else may have said that already. I didn't have time to read all the posts.

Yes Kimster I am sure they know a heck of a lot more off the record but the police won't officially confirm it so they can't release it.

The police here keep a very tight reign on information released during investigations. Basically we will not find out the full story until there is a trial.

Kills 99% of household sperms... Sorry, I mean germs.

Don't think its ever been stated that he hasn't 'assisted police' or co-operated either. Just think thats been assumed for various reasons. But we don't know what he has or hasn't said to them.

I am sure someone can quote where it has been stated but he has not assisted the police.

Oh no I suspect that is the case and the timing of said revelations, make me have a little bit of anticipation about arrests soon to follow..IMO

The police have said several times that GBC is yet to give them an official statement.

I hope they ask him to turn himself in and don't arrest him in front of the girls. They've already had hell thrown at them. :tears:

This same article mentions at the bottom that the other vehicle taken for testing is the same vehicle that GBC crashed on Sunday 22/4. I have put the date in - not in article.

I thought that in an ordinary little prang into a wall or whatever, that it would be just towed to a panel beaters. What was reason for taking of this vehicle by the police for mechanical testing etc? They must have been told something went amiss mechanically causing crash. Still not normal for such a little prang for police to take car. Must be because of the identity of the driver.

Hi Kimster.

I'm not talking about the South African discussion, I dropped that ages ago. I'm talking about GBC and TM having sex on Kitchen bench tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills