Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kills 99% of household sperms... Sorry, I mean germs.

Thats it.....You have nearly got me on the floor peeing myself with laughter....You flippin noodle....Too funny.

I am sure someone can quote where it has been stated but he has not assisted the police.

I don't agree it has been stated anywhere officially that he has not assisted. He has been interviewed(albeit not made an official statement) and has had contact with police right through from what has been reported. If someone can link to where its been said officially that he has not assisted, then that would be good.

I hope they ask him to turn himself in and don't arrest him in front of the girls. They've already had hell thrown at them. :tears:

Maybe that is what the little leaks are designed to do, would be better for all to do that. It would also save tax payers a fortune in prosecuting him.

You and I were posting this thought at the same time! :highfive:

There must be some strategy going on...............:waitasec:

I think it's pretty obvious that the police is working very much with the media on this case. They are releasing one more bit of info almost every day. One of the Members saw GBC at the Brookfield Show tonight and also overheard a conversation regarding GBC being very concerned about this upcoming article revealing his affair (this article hadn't been published yet when she overheard these people talking about it).

I hope they ask him to turn himself in and don't arrest him in front of the girls. They've already had hell thrown at them. :tears:

I think they will give his lawyers that option and if he fails to do so then they will arrest him. I think now the dirty laundry is being aired publicly in the media means that they are about ready to arrest him.

Hi Kimster.

I'm not talking about the South African discussion, I dropped that ages ago. I'm talking about GBC and TM having sex on Kitchen bench tops.

I know. We have a lot of youngsters read our site so we try to keep it PG rated is all. :kimsterwink:

The police have said several times that GBC is yet to give them an official statement.

but does that mean he has not co-operated with their enquires or questions to him. Have they required him yet to make an official statement? I don't know.

Don't think its ever been stated that he hasn't 'assisted police' or co-operated either. Just think thats been assumed for various reasons. But we don't know what he has or hasn't said to them.

(I could not sleep thinking about the latest news on this case.. )

The media has stated on many occasions that he has not provided a statement to police. With the lawyer covering GBC's back, I seriously believe he has not said much to the police.

I know. We have a lot of youngsters read our site so we try to keep it PG rated is all. :kimsterwink:

Sorry, need to add that there isn't evidence of where they were shagging. The only thing about it that might have to do with this case is if there was a report they were shagging somewhere that Allison caught them, which escalated into a frenzy.

This is on topic, sex on other people's kitchen bench tops is a crime.

There was a time, where I thought that would be the most interesting thing....lol

These days......Just give me my hot water bottle and let me sleep..LOL

I don't agree it has been stated anywhere officially that he has not assisted. He has been interviewed(albeit not made an official statement) and has had contact with police right through from what has been reported. If someone can link to where its been said officially that he has not assisted, then that would be good.

I'm not going to search back through all the media articles to find where they state he has not provided a statment to police, it has been stated a number of times by police, if you can somehow twist and turn that to think that he is actually assisting police then that is your call.

There was a time, where I thought that would be the most interesting thing....lol

These days......Just give me my hot water bottle and let me sleep..LOL

:floorlaugh: Totally agree with you!! That's why I have remained single for the last 8 years.

The media has stated on many occasions that he has not provided a statement to police. With the lawyer covering GBC's back, I seriously believe he has not said much to the police.

I know its been stated he has not given an offical statement to police. My question and point I was trying to make is, it has not been said GBC has been un co-operative and has not assisted police with their enquires. It could be interpreted as such by the fact he has not given an official statement. I am not sure on how the requirements work for that, but usually you do it when the police require you to(lawyer or not). But it has been reported he has been interviewed and that the police has visited his parents and he has visited police.

but does that mean he has not co-operated with their enquires or questions to him. Have they required him yet to make an official statement? I don't know.

What do you think? His wife was murdered over 4 weeks ago......yes I think they would have asked him to make an official statement regarding that.

I Googled GBC's name and "assisted police" and didn't come up with anything. He has been interviewed, but whether he assisted them or not remains to be seen. If he did, I highly doubt it was to help police learn the truth. That is my opinion only. :moo:

I know its been stated he has not given an offical statement to police. My question and point I was trying to make is, it has not been said GBC has been un co-operative and has not assisted police with their enquires. It could be interpreted as such by the fact he has not given an official statement. I am not sure on how the requirements work for that, but usually you do it when the police require you to(lawyer or not). But it has been reported he has been interviewed and that the police has visited his parents and he has visited police.

The only time I can recall that GBC has visited police was to retrieve photos from his computer for Allison's funeral and they made a point of saying that he was only at the police station for 10mins or something.

I think we can safely assume that GBC has not assisted the police in any way thus far, if you wish to continue to think otherwise that is your right to do so.

Cant stop thinking about my hot water bottle.....Which means it's time to head to the land of snooze.....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ

Nigh Nighs lovelies....Thank you for making my night much more fun :) I really needed a few laughs.

I'm not going to search back through all the media articles to find where they state he has not provided a statment to police, it has been stated a number of times by police, if you can somehow twist and turn that to think that he is actually assisting police then that is your call.

Ok. I am not asking for that. I have acknowledged it has been reported numerous times he has not given an official statement to police. With other things reported I have not read that to say he has not assisted. I guess we interpret different. My only point was that it has not been stated he did not assists or was un co-operative. Not at all that he had not given an offical statement. The fact is he has not given official statement..whether you interpret that to be unco-operative or not is a matter for opinion and interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member