Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so we have gone with every local 'liking' GBC for this crime to now TM...
I think i need a rest from here....
if she is involved then he is equally involved... IMO

I'm not asserting I have any facts. Police seem to be inferring that the GBC/TM duet is a key to the case. That is interesting to explore from all angles.

Hi guys

I was the one who originally posted about Toni being close to 6 ft. I actually know both ladies (well enough to stop and have a chat on the street with), and can categorically advise they are NOT the same person.

With the other two ladies being outed previously as potential mistresses incorrectly, didn't want people going off on a tangent about the lady with the yellow bug.

Can also confirm that TM & GBC are very close in age.

That's great. Thank you for clearing this up.

You're thinking the "I wouldn't work for anyone else"??

Sorry. I wasn't trying to be mysterious. As I responded above:

The locals pick TM. I think NBC/EBC are probably working with police to ensure she is incriminated and their GBC gets a slap for being an accessory (emotional irrational after the event). I think that's why he engaged lawyers quickly. Humble personal opinion only and subject to change as things unfold.

(Added) the granny pash may have been a genuine feeling of relief after the police visit "Our boy will be safe".

Contrary to what you may think, I know TM through association only and have no personal relationship with her whatsoever. (my earlier post said that if she is involved burn her at the stake for god sakes).
My issue (and a few other people who probably dont have any sort of knowledge of this woman in the slightest have raised it also) is that printing this is just to sell papers. you seem like an intelligent individual, how can you not see that??
I have no reason to fall out with you, I enjoy your posts, this is just my opinion and you are off the scent with me being key boredom and I take issue with you even suggesting it to be honest..

<modsnip> :)

As I've said, the mass media is what it is. At the same time, it's behaved quite well throughout this case. The mistakes have been few and understandable. For example, I doubt even investigators have managed to get a straight answer out of GBC regarding when he last saw Allison

Following on from that, I believe law enforcement gave the nod to the piece causing so much controversy today, re: TM and the extra-marital involvement

That affair/involvement has been described as a 'focus of investigation' and that's no surprise to us, is it, considering we've long believed TM to be the individual whom investigators have spent many hours questioning

Actions have consequences, as so many have said in this forum before. Not only for us, but for those associated with, related to us

When police are investigating various crimes, it's not unusual for the media to report those involved. What's so different about today's headlines?

Of course the media wishes to turn a profit. And of course, 'news' (sometimes not worthy of that label) is what is used to turn a profit (although, actually, it's the advertising which makes the profit). There's nothing wrong with making a profit from your endeavours

However, largely speaking in this particular case, the media has been restrained in its reporting and has shied away most often from lurid sensationalism

So no. I don't believe today's report about TM and her affair with GBC was concocted merely for profit. Instead, I believe the mass media has kept a lid on this story for weeks and lost profit because of doing so at the behest of investigators

Today's news reveals that the affair between TM and GBC was commonly known by many - by other staff and by extension, surely, by many of the friends, families and associates of those staff members. Also, the gossip would have spread throughout the real-estate industry as former employees of GBC departed his employ and took up work elsewhere

Yet the media kept a lid on it until given the ok by investigators, imo. So let's give the media some credit for a change because in this instance at least, they deserve some (imo again)

It's not salacious rumour. Not chinese whispers. The relationship and the identities of those involved are a focus of the investigation into a woman's murder. And that murder is why we're all here

Have not posted since the early days of this case. I agree GBC certainly looked suspicious with his body language in his only interview with the media, certainly not telling the truth IMO. From early stages though this TM has been interviewed on several occasions and at length. Has made me question the fact that GBC has had no lengthy interviews to my knowledge with police. I think nearly all assume he was the main player in this crime, but it could be a complete turn around with the star players in this case.

If Allison was under the impression that the affair was over and then found out that it wasn't...I am trying to imagine how I would feel...I would feel humiliated, crushed, heartbroken, and more than just a little bit of rage. Perhaps she finally snapped and told GBC, "right you a$$%^*e, game on! I will see you in court, with a divorce lawyer, I'm taking you to the cleaners for the pizzly amount your worth and you can choke on that!" or perhaps words to that effect. He has lost his rag and the rest is history. I agree, money prob the main motive. Also, slightly larger woman could prob overpower a smaller woman-I have seen some tiny woman fell big men using some amazing self-defense techniques...IMO...just putting it out there :)

The following is a speculation of a Possible Scenario from limited information:
Their relationship was alleged to be ongoing over the past two year period?
The alleged $600,000 Insurance was taken out on Allison 13 months ago?
Their relationship continued throughout this time, the children were integrated into it?
the BC in-Law's were phased into it?
Slowly grew an attachment to the mistress being part of the family. Allison on the outer.
The marriage continued on paper only - effectively?
GBC and TM allegedly pre-plan Allison's demise according to rumour?
The 13 month Insurance period has just finished?
Allison's demise was planned for another month -allegedly?
Allison was murdered by 'unknowns' 4 weeks ago.
The children are encouraged to carry on as 'normal'?
The GBC TM relationship continues as 'normal'?
Allison had been phased out (as insignificant) and TM phased in during this time.
The BC Snrs & children see the relationship with TM as 'normal'.
Allison had been replaced as partner and mother and DIL.
Local people in the community were used to seeing GBC and TM.
GBC and TM socialized with the children with friends.
There were serious financial difficulties with the business and domestic fronts.
Someone made an assumption that Allison would not be missed.
The marriage was reduced to an on-paper situation with some co-parenting.
Her significance to GBC was her name on paper for future financial benefits.
Sad for Allison. Foolish for her killer(s) as in 'the real world' Allison was loved by many.
MOO.

This brings to mind 2 things -

1. What is TM's background? Was she from a similar cultural background, hence why she may have been more accepted?

2. IMO - I think the kids were fully aware, maybe did not understand it but were aware of the problems. I would bet the middle daughter was not happy with the situation and may have acted out - even said things that those involved may not have wanted her to say. I just got that feeling from the funeral photos of her.

I just came in from mowing my lawn and trying to catch up.

Mountainhigh I was a Police Officer for ten years. No secret I had mentioned it earlier. If I was a serving officer I might have come on here for a look but definately would not have posted. Any comments I make are based on my previous experience and opinion formed from observations of this case.

I have not spoken to any Police involved in this investigation. If I did have any info streight from Police Ambo's nurses etc I would not repeat it. Totally unethical.

I now:tyou::tyou: work in Pullenvale in a totally different field.

Also just thought -

Was the woman with EBC at the post box related to TM - mother, sister?

Feeling against GBC seems to be softening. Let's not forget ABC's best friend saying "she told me things, I should have done more".

Have not posted since the early days of this case. I agree GBC certainly looked suspicious with his body language in his only interview with the media, certainly not telling the truth IMO. From early stages though this TM has been interviewed on several occasions and at length. Has made me question the fact that GBC has had no lengthy interviews to my knowledge with police. I think nearly all assume he was the main player in this crime, but it could be a complete turn around with the star players in this case.

It seems more likely to me that GBC's lack of interviews are down to the advice of his lawyer.

GBC's claim "I've tried to help the police as much as I can" kinda says it all.

Im sorry this is off topic!!

Just wanted to quickly say to member "True" I did get your message!! ( Unrelated to this case, just in case people think we are whispering! )

Thankyou!! I just replied - have put a little explanation of my delay - sorrrrrry!!

OK. Apologies for suspecting you're a KB clone. Can understand your taking objection to that :)

As I've said, the mass media is what it is. At the same time, it's behaved quite well throughout this case. The mistakes have been few and understandable. For example, I doubt even investigators have managed to get a straight answer out of GBC regarding when he last saw Allison

Following on from that, I believe law enforcement gave the nod to the piece causing so much controversy today, re: TM and the extra-marital involvement

That affair/involvement has been described as a 'focus of investigation' and that's no surprise to us, is it, considering we've long believed TM to be the individual whom investigators have spent many hours questioning

Actions have consequences, as so many have said in this forum before. Not only for us, but for those associated with, related to us

When police are investigating various crimes, it's not unusual for the media to report those involved. What's so different about today's headlines?

Of course the media wishes to turn a profit. And of course, 'news' (sometimes not worthy of that label) is what is used to turn a profit (although, actually, it's the advertising which makes the profit). There's nothing wrong with making a profit from your endeavours

However, largely speaking in this particular case, the media has been restrained in its reporting and has shied away most often from lurid sensationalism

So no. I don't believe today's report about TM and her affair with GBC was concocted merely for profit. Instead, I believe the mass media has kept a lid on this story for weeks and lost profit because of doing so at the behest of investigators

Today's news reveals that the affair between TM and GBC was commonly known by many - by other staff and by extension, surely, by many of the friends, families and associates of those staff members. Also, the gossip would have spread throughout the real-estate industry as former employees of GBC departed his employ and took up work elsewhere

Yet the media kept a lid on it until given the ok by investigators, imo. So let's give the media some credit for a change because in this instance at least, they deserve some (imo again)

It's not salacious rumour. Not chinese whispers. The relationship and the identities of those involved are a focus of the investigation into a woman's murder. And that murder is why we're all here

Very well said.

It seems more likely to me that GBC's lack of interviews are down to the advice of his lawyer.

GBC's claim "I've tried to help the police as much as I can" kinda says it all.

As much as i can witout telling the truth lol

If Allison was under the impression that the affair was over and then found out that it wasn't...I am trying to imagine how I would feel...I would feel humiliated, crushed, heartbroken, and more than just a little bit of rage. Perhaps she finally snapped and told GBC, "right you a$$%^*e, game on! I will see you in court, with a divorce lawyer, I'm taking you to the cleaners for the pizzly amount your worth and you can choke on that!" or perhaps words to that effect. He has lost his rag and the rest is history. I agree, money prob the main motive. Also, slightly larger woman could prob overpower a smaller woman-I have seen some tiny woman fell big men using some amazing self-defense techniques...IMO...just putting it out there :)

Agree pudwink that this could be a viable scenario. What if though, Allison realised it was still going on because GBC received a booty call text after he went to bed and she intercepted it on his phone? Not everyone takes their mobile phone to bed, we often leave ours on the kitchen bench to charge overnight, especially an iPhone because they run out so quickly. So poor Allison reads message and decides to draw a line in the sand with the mistress instead of trying to sort it out with GBC who will obviously say one thing but do another. Confrontation ensues, Allison ends up dead, GBC called out by TM. May explain why police are focused upon anyone seeing both cars out during the night and I believe purported erratic driving at the round-a-bout. IMO

Wonder if Gerard will be prancing around the show again today lol.

Mountainhigh, you seem to get quite fired up with the talk of the mistress's. I just have to ask WHY?? Blah.blah yep innocent til proven guilty, but I think there's more to it? Care to share a bit more?

Curiouscat, NO I'm not firing up about 'her' involvement...In fact people close to me have picked her from the start and either way I don't give a shi*, I want justice for this poor womans family, seriously I do. If she is connected, give me the cuffs and "I will take her down in Chinatown" myself!!

Its been done to death and I don't wanna go on about it anymore. I have just read laserdiscs posts about why they have printed it now and I see her point. I guess they would have been itching to write this story, not becaause they care about these people BUT because it makees for interesting reading. A story like this doesn't come along every day. its got bold and the beautiful written all over it. Sensationalism of the highest order...murder, affairs, money, failed business, wack job in-laws, the lovely family (Dickies), it just goes on and on and on. they lick their lips at this sort of stuff.
In fact I think they have done a tremendous job to date, my personal opinion is simply that after this article I feel for this woman and her family IF she has had nothing to do with this murder. I genuinely do, in spite of her poor judgement and having an affair with GBC. Lets face it, of course it was morally wrong but does anyone go into an affair thinking that someone is going to get murdered?? NO they don't.

Call me soft, perhaps I am, I like to think that people are inherrantly good, and she may have *advertiser censored* all to do with this crime. wrong place, wrong affair, wrong time.
for those who are not good people and have committed this crime, burn em, hang em, do what you want with em. including her!!

Well this could be fact or fiction

Did a property search for historical property owned by TM and well this is what I found...note - I can not with 100% certainty say this is the TM related in this case as it may another one with the same name...

1. This TM owned previous properties.... You ready.... Guess where???? Bellbowrie, Corinda and Pullenvale.
2. These are now sold. Guess who was the Agent on the Bellbowrie and Corinda property???...you ready....GBC

Goodness gracious me....

Would be interesting to know what she did with the money, invested that into GBC's business perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr