Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here we go again

Do we take your 'on reasonably good authority' re: the accident-car as reliable?

Or -- should we NOT take your information in case you accuse us of ' irresponsible Chinese whispers'

????

Feel free to look back on any posts I've made and show me where I've stated anything not later proven to be accurate. I don't do Chinese Whispers, even if you'd like that to be the case to justify criticising me personally.

'here we go again' indeed... Sigh.

Enjoy your day.

I just feel there is something more sinister to all this other than affairs and financial difficulties which resulted in this horrible crime. IMO and in other people's opinions, from what I've read, Allison knew something really damaging about her husband, I don't want to conjecture what this may be but I'm sure others will! However, when computers are removed the police are usually looking for something specific.

I agree and think it is more about money than mistrss.

Law enforcement seldom name and shame innocent people in their 'process'. I think it's disgusting, IMO (different story if there is at least some evidence or media statement someone is maybe involved, but google and jumping to stupid conclusions doesn't help solve a case at all)

The media has cited police as regarding the extra-marital affair as 'a focus of investigation'

You nevertheless believe someone who is cited as 'focus of investigation' into a murder to be 'innocent'?

Innocent of what? Of having an affair?

Just in case it helps, I got it on reasonably good authority the car in the accident was owned by a male friend. Must be pleased with GBC (thanks for the loan car mate, it's in the police impound if you need it in 2 months when it's released! Then you can spend six grand fixing it!).

Don't think the yellow car is related to TM (as someone mentioned)...that appears to be a random guess made on another forum who irresponsibly decided the lady in the yellow car was TM. Prime example of Chinese Whispers. Terrible for the lady falsely accused.

ha ha ha ha ha ha hah haa....
classic, yea cheers for the car, its banged up pretty bad, sorry about that..
"no worries GBC, shi* happens, where is it mate??, I'll take get it assessed by the insurers, don't worry about it"
GBC: "Police compound"
aaaaaarrrrrrrr................
:banghead:

Well, here we go again

Do we take your 'on reasonably good authority' re: the accident-car as reliable?

Or -- should we NOT take your information in case you accuse us of ' irresponsible Chinese whispers'

????

In regards to the car I know through someone I know(who knows a policeman working in the case) that the car was a friends car he crashed.

Also to mention that very same friend(of mine) happened to be at the accident scene.

You're making less and less sense, imo

Apparently, you believe your 'reliable information' is beyond criticism

at the same time as you accuse dozens of people of 'irresponsibility' for repeating exactly the sort of 'information' you claim to be 'reliable'

Judging by many of your posts, the fact I am making less sense in *your* opinion isn't a huge cause of concern.

The media has cited police as regarding the extra-marital affair as 'a focus of investigation'

You nevertheless believe someone who is cited as 'focus of investigation' into a murder to be 'innocent'?

Innocent of what? Of having an affair?

calm down kiddies...you are two of the better posters here. shake hands and go back out to the play yard....
laser, understood your point on the sunday article. i didn't know that the media reported the affair as central to the (police) investigation..
i think that could be blurred to be honest. i think its a natural line of questioning. IMO she had Sweet FA to do with the murder or anything after. really do.
appreciate your opinion though..
i just hate the media..

Well, here we go again

????

The way I see it is...there is some "reasonably good" info posted...there is some info that, in my opinion is slightly/very much embellished...then there's some that's absolute silly nonsense.

It's kind of like sorting the old wheat from the chaff.

Have to admit the member's "reasonably good authority" has been pretty much spot on since the very first thread.

Re the appearance and age of TM. From personal experience and from doing some research on the subject, it appears that most men "affair down", in that they choose less attractive, less intelligent and classy women than their wife.

It's often not about sex, but it's about feeding the ego. Having someone who'll tell them how good they are (while they are being bad, doesn't make sense I know).

I know the extreme rage and emotional depths that Allison must have gone through. It's a whole different realm of betrayal when it's over such a long time. And I can empathise with Allison wanting to keep up the family life and not wanting to fail at marriage.

So much emotion and turmoil must have been part of Allison's life in the year before her death.

In regards to the car I know through someone I know(who knows a policeman working in the case) that the car was a friends car he crashed.

Isn't that the classic definition of Chinese whispers?

But seriously does anyone have any news re Nigelaine and/or why the police would have decided to investigate this as an unlawful homicide prior to the body being found?

He was sitting with someone who may have been TM last night @ the show can anyone confirm this?. And his biggest daughter was sitting on his lap with them. It may have been common knowledge w/ the kids too, and they may know about and accept the fact that their was another relationship. Mind you, they didn't look disturbed about it at all. Unlike the Dickies...

The following is a speculation of a Possible Scenario from limited information:
Their relationship was alleged to be ongoing over the past two year period?
The alleged $600,000 Insurance was taken out on Allison 13 months ago?
Their relationship continued throughout this time, the children were integrated into it?
the BC in-Law's were phased into it?
Slowly grew an attachment to the mistress being part of the family. Allison on the outer.
The marriage continued on paper only - effectively?
GBC and TM allegedly pre-plan Allison's demise according to rumour?
The 13 month Insurance period has just finished?
Allison's demise was planned for another month -allegedly?
Allison was murdered by 'unknowns' 4 weeks ago.
The children are encouraged to carry on as 'normal'?
The GBC TM relationship continues as 'normal'?
Allison had been phased out (as insignificant) and TM phased in during this time.
The BC Snrs & children see the relationship with TM as 'normal'.
Allison had been replaced as partner and mother and DIL.
Local people in the community were used to seeing GBC and TM.
GBC and TM socialized with the children with friends.
There were serious financial difficulties with the business and domestic fronts.
Someone made an assumption that Allison would not be missed.
The marriage was reduced to an on-paper situation with some co-parenting.
Her significance to GBC was her name on paper for future financial benefits.
Sad for Allison. Foolish for her killer(s) as in 'the real world' Allison was loved by many.
MOO.

The last three stories run by the media have been "More than one person involved", "Two cars witnessed" and "GBC bonks TM".
http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frfkvr-1226351442743
http://www.news.com.au/national/bad...our-wheel-drives/story-e6frfkvr-1226356754019
http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...ate-wife-allison/story-e6frfkvr-1226361199904

These stories aren't accidental and the police would have seen them before release. GBC and TM (or lawyers) would have had the opportunity for input on the latest story.

There are social implications for NBC (marriage enhancement facilitator) and EBC. All characters are in a huge carefully designed pressure cooker.

Not getting your point, if you have one

other than you are clearly FURIOUS about today's headlines

imo

I think you've completely misunderstood Keyboredom's posts...perhaps you should go back & re-read??

The last three stories run by the media have been "More than one person involved", "Two cars witnessed" and "GBC bonks TM".
http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frfkvr-1226351442743
http://www.news.com.au/national/bad...our-wheel-drives/story-e6frfkvr-1226356754019
http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...ate-wife-allison/story-e6frfkvr-1226361199904

These stories aren't accidental and the police would have seen them before release. GBC and TM (or lawyers) would have had the opportunity for input on the latest story.

There are social implications for NBC (marriage enhancement facilitator) and EBC. All characters are in a huge carefully designed pressure cooker.

I agree Zorro...we are being drip-fed info which police & media knew weeks back.

Million dollar question is when will the lid blow off the pressure cooker??

Hoping it's damn soon that's for sure.

Haha...but you wouldn't be here without them..lol.

I'm sure Courier Mail appreciates you hitting on them..how often do you check for news?? lol.

calm down marlywings...we don't need another two swinging in the ring at the moment. 1 set is enough...lol
just kidding, i understand what you are saying.
the media is a necessary evil. they can be your best friend or your worst enemy..look at the phone tapping debacle..
i despise their lack of professionalism is all.
how many times did we have to endure off the same journo "she was last seen leaving the house at 10pm walk" OR "last seen at 10pm watching footy show as GBC went to bed"....
ok fair enough, the actual journo doesn't write everything, they have their lackies for a lot of it.
But jesus, have some pride in your work and proof read it before it goes to print and stand up and say hang on, don't write that rubbish, because I have already written something differet to that the day before.
is it that hard??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members