Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just on a "certain man's" facebook page and came across a blonde lady, who has real estate company. I then saw she is married to a man with the surname of McHugh. He is a lawyer not far away... Wonder if he is the brother of "you-know-who"?

I know this is old hat, but someone was talking about body language a few pages ago...I had another look at the first interview GBC did with channel 9 and noticed something (i think is a little odd) in Olivia's expression at around 1:01 mark. It happens before he even answers the question. Probably nothing, I no expert at Body language etc, but I never noticed it before...

The Gerard Baden-Clay Interview, (His wife Allison Beden-Clay still missing) UPDATE BODY FOUND - YouTube

like she's holding her breath?

I've only read the latest on the net, can anyone tell me if this made the Front Page of Sunday Mail? If so, surely this means they ARE the 2 POI!!!

It's not the main story on the front page - just a small 'exclusive' heading about confirmation of affair - story on p4-5.

I know. We have a lot of youngsters read our site so we try to keep it PG rated is all. :kimsterwink:

yeah please keep to torture, mutilation and murder please...sex is disgusting!!!

:waitasec:

It is so cute that you think they would let that influence their decision. No they just want to wait until they have him stitched up nice and tight before they pinch him and make it stick:moo::jail:.

Going off your recent posts it seems you once wore the 'blue uniform' or perhaps still do (haven't been able to work that out).
This forum is about throwing ideas out there, sharing information, general discussion, asking Qn's etc and for the large part we can all do that without fear of sarcasim or ridicule.
Would Appreciate your 'cute' remark if it were sincere but clearly it wasn't, it was belittling.
This partiicular post was in fact about requesting some feedback from Hawkins or Dark Shadow on this matter and not a direct statement or remark on what 'I think' as you have pointed out. Hawkins has since elequently replied on the matter including detailing how the DPP will decide if their is enough evidence to proceed and not the QPS in this case. The QPS will determine timing of the arrest and he in fact pointed out that whilst no, the Children would not typically play a part in the timing he did also point out that under special circumstances they by all means have the powers to do so and it could be relevant in other cases no doubt. Just probably not this one.
This in fact was the main point of the post, i.e for Hawkins to enlighten those interested in this particular issue that was raised. He since has.
Thanks Hawkins

Going off your recent posts it seems you once wore the 'blue uniform' or perhaps still do (haven't been able to work that out).
This forum is about throwing ideas out there, sharing information, general discussion, asking Qn's etc and for the large part we can all do that without fear of sarcasim or ridicule.
Would Appreciate your 'cute' remark if it were sincere but clearly it wasn't, it was belittling.
This partiicular post was in fact about requesting some feedback from Hawkins or Dark Shadow on this matter and not a direct statement or remark on what 'I think' as you have pointed out. Hawkins has since elequently replied on the matter including detailing how the DPP will decide if their is enough evidence to proceed and not the QPS in this case. The QPS will determine timing of the arrest and he in fact pointed out that whilst no, the Children would not typically play a part in the timing he did also point out that under special circumstances they by all means have the powers to do so and it could be relevant in other cases no doubt. Just probably not this one.
This in fact was the main point of the post, i.e for Hawkins to enlighten those interested in this particular issue that was raised. He since has.
Thanks Hawkins

Speaking out of turn here, Mountainhigh, so tell me to suck my beak in, that's ok

but I think Maxymoo meant that you're a very caring individual who credits others (in this instance the law) with the same qualities you obviously possess in abundance

imo

From what I remember reading...an ex officer..was stationed in a country town.

Thanks Hawkins

Thanks Mountainhigh
In fact when police go and investigate a DVO matter they often take special Police Liaison Officers with them. If they go and arrest and they know prior they will often make a request of child safety (dept of communities) to be nearby or on standby to ensure that the kids are not further endangered or can be looked after by either relatives or trained and certified carers.

I just feel there is something more sinister to all this other than affairs and financial difficulties which resulted in this horrible crime. IMO and in other people's opinions, from what I've read, Allison knew something really damaging about her husband, I don't want to conjecture what this may be but I'm sure others will! However, when computers are removed the police are usually looking for something specific.

plans to bump her off would be really damaging........

Harking back three or so weeks, I read a post in a political forum where someone said, very matter of factly and briefly, that there was a new girlfriend, described as '22 year old, blonde, new admin.'

If there's anything to the pregnancy rumours, surely someone of that description would fit, rather than TM?

So Cassanova may have been betraying not only his spouse but also his mistress?

I've no idea now where the post is but another member recently said TM wasn't the first...that there'd been quite a few "girlfriends" prior to TM.

Grubby sleazebag!!!!!

I've no idea now where the post is but another member recently said TM wasn't the first...that there'd been quite a few "girlfriends" prior to TM.

Grubby sleazebag!!!!!

Lol

I see it more as insecure sleazebag

oh, ok

we're both right

Nigelaine are very quiet!! Or maybe hey are repainting the inside of the house together with their son and lover? I would have thought that they would have liked to have supported their grand kids and son at the Brookie Show!

Apologies for repeating myself (I asked this yesterday)....

Does anyone know if McHugh is the maiden or married name?

Does anyone know if Toni's house or car have been searched?

Also, just a thought.... Many have stated Allison may have found something out about GBC, but maybe it was something about Toni she found out? Food for thought.....

I will try and post photo of person who I think is the same person as at the letterbox. May be able to gauge her height in the bottom left hand frame where she is almost fully upright at the car.

no...not her...unless she had nose job...cheeks different aswell....IMO

no...not her...unless she had nose job...cheeks different aswell....IMO
Funny you should say that... I thought yesterday that it looks on the CM photo that she appeared to have some work done, though obviously no lip fillers! And this is related to the case because she would have had to pay for it, which would relate to the financial difficulties under investigation bythepolice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932