Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am smiling a little today. Just imagine how she felt waking up today. I wonder if she gets the paper delivered or has to go out in disguise to pick it up.

Anyone see the rumor she lives in (just about to write suburb but don't think I can) For locals it's got a university and initials SL. Would this be why the roundabout would be interesting??

What does the roundabout have to do with SL?

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...ate-wife-allison/story-e6frfkvr-1226361199904

WOW..he may have had some integrity at some point in the past...but that sure as hell went out the window in the past year....how disgraceful to continue on like that, how hurtful to Allison....to flaunt it like like..I am utterly disgusted by the both of them. Its completely indecent to do that to your wife. I HAVE NO WORDS

I'm with you maevelorg....I think it might be her too

On facebook, the moderator has a photo (taken where the mother-in-law and "a" woman, walk towards the mailbox. The yellow car is visible. She drives a yellow car (TM).

If it is okay with the officials here, I can post the photo.

I am smiling a little today. Just imagine how she felt waking up today. I wonder if she gets the paper delivered or has to go out in disguise to pick it up.

Anyone see the rumor she lives in (just about to write suburb but don't think I can) For locals it's got a university and initials SL. Would this be why the roundabout would be interesting??

There's no other way to Brookfield from there but through it? it would take about 20 minutes to get there? maybe there is phone call evidence then footage of a car 20 minutes later? maybe Allison went there to confront TM and both cars were seen driving back to ABC later that night? lots of possibilities...also can you get in or out of Brookfield through Gap Creek Road? just wondering, if so, it would be way out of the way wouldnt it? cant be bothered looking at google maps, still on my first coffee!!

Can I just be pedantic for a second? I haven't seen it too much here, but the phrase 'Innocent until proven guilty' gets right under my knickers. The correct version is 'Innocent UNLESS proved guilty' otherwise it just sounds like we'll keep going until we get there! I know, I know. I'll get back in my hole now.

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...ate-wife-allison/story-e6frfkvr-1226361199904

WOW..he may have had some integrity at some point in the past...but that sure as hell went out the window in the past year....how disgraceful to continue on like that, how hurtful to Allison....to flaunt it like like..I am utterly disgusted by the both of them. Its completely indecent to do that to your wife. I HAVE NO WORDS

I just want to point out that I am disgusted by the way these two scum handled the way they had an affair. I don't approve of affairs, I think they are cowardly and deceitful blah blah blah, but they way they continued to work together, refused to stop, carried on a relationship in public, all the while staying married, whilst Allison did her best to make it work? and care for her children? I could go on and on but Im not allowed to use the words that would inadequately describe theses two pricks!

Yes, agree - the article in the paper was nothing 'new'. Everyone in the 'know' has known about the affair for some time. ABC seemed to be a very astute person so deep down she would have known her marriage was in trouble. Honestly if this was leaked by the QPF then they don't have much evidence for the charge against GBC. It is just hype to keep the case more talked about and in the media. They are not dealing with the everyday Joe here - I don't foresee an arrest in the immediate future myself with this article. Having an affair is not a crime... maybe wrong... but not a crime. There are lots of marriages out in the world like this one. Maybe this article in the paper today is to make the 'person' who actually did it think the 'heat' is on GBC and off them. Who knows... lets hope the QPF have something on whoever did it - but if they did then an arrest would have been made. It may take a year before an arrest is made via gathering the evidence but if they are waiting and watching for 'slip ups' by the person - then they may be in for a long wait - they are not dealing with someone stupid. We may think GBC or the girlfriend are but they had enough sense to lawyer up and will stay lawyered up. Personally speaking, I would have lawyered up as well if I was in that situation... after all, we have no worries about calling in a qualified person for anything else in our lives therefore a lawyer sounds sense to me. Did GBC do it - IMO I don't honestly know - if the evidence all points to him as we all feel it does - then he would have been arrested by know. I feel he knows who did it - or knows more than he is letting on - but I think there is someone else the police are looking at - therefore while the heat and media stays on GBC - they are working behind the scenes on catching the person who maybe feels that he or she got away with it.

The thing is that TM didn't lawyer up immediately. If she is implicated in the murder then she sure took her time seeking legal advice. If she is involved then she would have to have one hell of a nerve to endure hours of police questioning and think she could talk her way out of it.

On facebook, the moderator has a photo (taken where the mother-in-law and "a" woman, walk towards the mailbox. The yellow car is visible. She drives a yellow car (TM).

If it is okay with the officials here, I can post the photo.

I thought it was ruled out that TM was not the woman with the yellow car at the BC senior's house because of her height. One poster said that TM is nearly six feet tall, and the photo of her at the perfume launch appears to confirm this.

There's no other way to Brookfield from there but through it? it would take about 20 minutes to get there? maybe there is phone call evidence then footage of a car 20 minutes later? maybe Allison went there to confront TM and both cars were seen driving back to ABC later that night? lots of possibilities...also can you get in or out of Brookfield through Gap Creek Road? just wondering, if so, it would be way out of the way wouldnt it? cant be bothered looking at google maps, still on my first coffee!!

Yep, you sure can. Gap Creek Rd is fine but it takes you an enormous distance away from SL. That roundabout is the only way in if you are taking main roads.

I known this one has been debated back and forth, but my theory as to why the phone is so important is that the murderer(s) used Allison's phone after her death to call people/ persons to assist. His/her's/their phone records would be checked obviously, but if Allison's phone was used... Again, IMO.

I think we need to wait to see current footage (maybe tonight??) of TM to be able to compare letterbox lady. I thought letterbox lady might be left handed (keys/handbag) so it will interesting to see more of TM if she's brave enough to run the gauntlet of the media!

I just want to point out that I am disgusted by the way these two scum handled the way they had an affair. I don't approve of affairs, I think they are cowardly and deceitful blah blah blah, but they way they continued to work together, refused to stop, carried on a relationship in public, all the while staying married, whilst Allison did her best to make it work? and care for her children? I could go on and on but Im not allowed to use the words that would inadequately describe theses two pricks!

Yes, they seemed pretty arrogant about it. This line in the latest article struck me:

"Tensions came to a head around the middle of last year when Mr Baden-Clay came to work and told staff Allison had discovered the affair. Ms McHugh resigned almost immediately after, according to one colleague."

The way it's worded makes it sound like the staff were all in it and he was just telling them that Allsion had found out about it.

For sure they quite possibly know of the affair. Or at the very least knew things were not right. Even if they weren't thinking he was a suspect, it would be enough to strain relations between them.

I agree, If I were her parents, I would have told him to man up and grow some balls a long time ago and do the right thing (either leave the *advertiser censored* and work out your marriage, or get a dignified divorce, and walk away with nothing)

to think that this could have been the sad reason she had to die, so these two selfish arses could live happily ever after....IT HAS ME PRETTY FREAKING MAD THIS MORNING....and that was my last rant (for the moment)

The thing is that TM didn't lawyer up immediately. If she is implicated in the murder then she sure took her time seeking legal advice. If she is involved then she would have to have one hell of a nerve to endure hours of police questioning and think she could talk her way out of it.

she looks extremely cocky and smug in her photo IMO

I think 'the other blog' comes on here to get info from time to time, thought I'd return the favour. Interesting question raised on there whether GBC lawyers might be quiet because he hasn't been able to afford the funds needed to be deposited in their Trust Fund. That would be a small piece of justice.

Well done on the poster who overheard local pollie saying GBC knew the Sunday Mail article was coming. Great that people like the pollie call themselves his friends and blab in public. I think he'll be finding this happens a fair bit now.

I known this one has been debated back and forth, but my theory as to why the phone is so important is that the murderer(s) used Allison's phone after her death to call people/ persons to assist. His/her's/their phone records would be checked obviously, but if Allison's phone was used... Again, IMO.

The police will have records of any calls made using Allison's phone, though.

I thought it was ruled out that TM was not the woman with the yellow car at the BC senior's house because of her height. One poster said that TM is nearly six feet tall, and the photo of her at the perfume launch appears to confirm this.

photo.php

Attachments

• yellow car.JPG
    yellow car.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 49
I've been reading over on the Aussiecrim site for over an hour. Saw where someone described TM as having a smile 'like a stretched rubber band'. Meeoow, I know. But I don't like her on principle now the affair has been outed officially

Just my opinion, but I believe TM's ONLY appeal as far as GBC was concerned --- was money. Money. Money

More fool her for having an affair with Mr. Empty Jacket IMO

Did she really believe anyone normal would choose her over Allison

Yeah. Nasty of me. I'm feeling nasty

great point...but that wouldnt help police unless it was a text that they could read. If it was a phone call to TM or GBC from ABC phone, for example, it would only show that she might have called her husband or her husbands mistress, because I doubt they could have a TOD that could narrow it down to within hours, and hence compare whether it was made after her death does that make sense? I confused myself just typing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~