Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the game is ON.....Surely this lovely piece in the CM today, is the media/QPS way of throwing his smuggness right back in his face for all to see. Hopefully the start of the BIG arrest too!!!!

Yes, they seemed pretty arrogant about it. This line in the latest article struck me:

"Tensions came to a head around the middle of last year when Mr Baden-Clay came to work and told staff Allison had discovered the affair. Ms McHugh resigned almost immediately after, according to one colleague."

The way it's worded makes it sound like the staff were all in it and he was just telling them that Allsion had found out about it.

yes the whole thing is starting to sound very seedy, a tangled web of lies and greed...like sands through the hourglass

she looks extremely cocky and smug in her photo IMO

I can't say what I think about her appearance. Not politically correct

One thing's for sure, she won't be looking cocky and smug right this moment

I've been reading over on the Aussiecrim site for over an hour. Saw where someone described TM as having a smile 'like a stretched rubber band'. Meeoow, I know. But I don't like her on principle now the affair has been outed officially

Just my opinion, but I believe TM's ONLY appeal as far as GBC was concerned --- was money. Money. Money

More fool her for having an affair with Mr. Empty Jacket IMO

Did she really believe anyone normal would choose her over Allison

Yeah. Nasty of me. I'm feeling nasty

same here. very catty this morning. want to rip heads off (namely hers and his)

I was wondering if the vehicles would travel a different way, different exit if travelling to that suburb?? Maybe via Indro??

Over on the Aussiecrims site (and this is heresay and rumour) a woman who described herself as a local woman who'd been interviewed twice by the police, said the two vehicles were seen at the junction of Kangaroo Gully and Sugar roads. She said it was 'fact', if memory serves

Well this could be fact or fiction

Did a property search for historical property owned by TM and well this is what I found...note - I can not with 100% certainty say this is the TM related in this case as it may another one with the same name...

1. This TM owned previous properties.... You ready.... Guess where???? Bellbowrie, Corinda and Pullenvale.
2. These are now sold. Guess who was the Agent on the Bellbowrie and Corinda property???...you ready....GBC

Goodness gracious me....

And according to todays article if my memory serves me correctly, he sold her land at pullenvale also..

I think 'the other blog' comes on here to get info from time to time, thought I'd return the favour. Interesting question raised on there whether GBC lawyers might be quiet because he hasn't been able to afford the funds needed to be deposited in their Trust Fund. That would be a small piece of justice.

Well done on the poster who overheard local pollie saying GBC knew the Sunday Mail article was coming. Great that people like the pollie call themselves his friends and blab in public. I think he'll be finding this happens a fair bit now.

yay and yay

Yes, they seemed pretty arrogant about it. This line in the latest article struck me:

"Tensions came to a head around the middle of last year when Mr Baden-Clay came to work and told staff Allison had discovered the affair. Ms McHugh resigned almost immediately after, according to one colleague."

The way it's worded makes it sound like the staff were all in it and he was just telling them that Allsion had found out about it.

Yes I noticed that too. Made me feel so angry on Allison's behalf. How humiliating having everyone knowing and talking about it like that.

I can't believe that article in the Sunday Mail! Really? Not the right kind of publicity surely since no one has yet been charged?

Harking back three or so weeks, I read a post in a political forum where someone said, very matter of factly and briefly, that there was a new girlfriend, described as '22 year old, blonde, new admin.'

If there's anything to the pregnancy rumours, surely someone of that description would fit, rather than TM?

So Cassanova may have been betraying not only his spouse but also his mistress?

I can't believe that article in the Sunday Mail! Really? Not the right kind of publicity surely since no one has yet been charged?

I don't agree, I think it's a perfect article, great publicity and shame much owing to the man who is walking around "getting back to normal" after getting rid of his beautiful LOYAL and LOVING wife!!!

Harking back three or so weeks, I read a post in a political forum where someone said, very matter of factly and briefly, that there was a new girlfriend, described as '22 year old, blonde, new admin.'

If there's anything to the pregnancy rumours, surely someone of that description would fit, rather than TM?

So Cassanova may have been betraying not only his spouse but also his mistress?

Yeah she sets off a weird vibe(only my gut,after sleuthing her a little) We talked about this before. She liked the QPS on F/B on 20 April.

The criminal law exists for the State to punish offenders not primarily to assist victims. If one of my children was sexually assaulted I would never allow them in court. The system can be brutalizing and is far from perfect. It does not set out to find the truth or to obtain the best outcome for anyone. That's not commonly understood. Your friend may well have suffered more because of the justice system. In the olden days male relatives took care of rapists. In some cases that was probably the best outcome. Go figure.

thanks Hawkins..this is exactly what the detective told us, it would have been extremely brutal and confronting and she would have been picked apart, all with the likely outcome that he would have gotten away with it. Sucks very much (and it took A LOT of convincing to stop the 'male relative' from taking matters into his own hands)

Yeah she sets off a weird vibe(only my gut,after sleuthing her a little) We talked about this before. She liked the QPS on F/B on 20 April.

I hope she sang like a canary during those lengthy interviews with police

I've only read the latest on the net, can anyone tell me if this made the Front Page of Sunday Mail? If so, surely this means they ARE the 2 POI!!!

I don't agree, I think it's a perfect article, great publicity and shame much owing to the man who is walking around "getting back to normal" after getting rid of his beautiful LOYAL and LOVING wife!!!

I think most people already knew that. My concern is that this kind of information may be a catalyst for "an unfair trial", silly as it sounds.

Haha...you guys are nuts! (in a good way, of course) Great Websleuthers!:websleuther:

BBL Have to go make hubby dinner :seeya:

I am smiling a little today. Just imagine how she felt waking up today. I wonder if she gets the paper delivered or has to go out in disguise to pick it up.

Anyone see the rumor she lives in (just about to write suburb but don't think I can) For locals it's got a university and initials SL. Would this be why the roundabout would be interesting??

I thought she was a resident of BB :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member