Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa!..missed that link.. going to go check. good to hear some more news coming out. Thanks. Is this official suspect?..

The article doesn't say she is a suspect, just that she has confirmed the affair and that the relationship was ongoing and has been interviewed by police 3 times.

I agree KG......It has made me question what the devil is going on in many homes now.

In so many families, you see there are facades (not to the extent of this). Even in my family, there is facades. Whether it be keeping up with the Joneses, portraying one is more than they actually are, financially and socially.

I have come to the conclusion that everyone is trying to keep up with someone else and instead of living their lives, and being satisfied with what is infront of them, they are always searching for betterment.

This creates so much stress.....and now people like Allison, get killed for it.

Totally agree!

IMO...GBC is ego fuelled and his image means everything to him.
Even though he had to rent ...and down grade vehicles...it didn't stop him from keeping the 'illusion of success' going by indulging in a Taj Mahal office.
He could've had a more modest one and saved himself from the pressure of debt...but he listens to ego.
IMO he likes to think of himself bigger and better than anybody else...he's trying to create a name for himself like his Great Grandfather did.
IMO...when he was a child and found out who his Great Grandfather was...it planted a seed within his mind from a very young age that has resulted in the making of his character what it is today. He HAD to succeed. He HAD to make a name for himself.
He HAD to be somebody...and he craves for the same recognition his Great Grandfather received by the community.
Well he's got what he wished for...but his name will be 'MUD'.
Ego will always lead you down the devils path.

IMO he has strived to reach the top ...by creating the 'illusion' that he's at the top.
It's not living life truthfully...and even though he spruked about honesty...it's just a word he liked to associate himself with to be part of the illusion...IMO.
His family was also part of this illusion...promoting himself as a caring and wonderful family man image...but his ego is what directs and controls him ...and led him to the path of a mistress...IMO.
The mistress 'was' common knowledge...IMO...no efforts were made to conceal it...IMO...it reminds me of Prince Charles and Camilla...and Dianna being snuffed out...IMO

Allison was very successful and talented...IMO she married beneath her.
GBC was a try-hard at being an achiever...Allison was one.
'She' was his biggest achievement IMO...the mother that produced {quote} 'my children'.

In my opinion...she should've killed him!

Just because you may be outwardly stoic doesn't mean that you aren't inwardly grieving and distressed and it doesn't make you guilty or innocent for that matter. Just like people who display their grief/ distress in more public and sometimes histrionic ways are not necessarily more grief stricken internally than a more stoic person, and it doesn't make someone less guilty/ more innocent either.

People are all different.

Very true. I think many of us have seen people who turn out to be perpertrators of a crime, initally crying crocodile tears and pleading for the return of their loved one. Acting one way or the other doesn't necessarily prove guilt or innocence. It can definitely be an perceived as an indicator. but not proof.

Umm. where has it been said he hasn't spoken to Police? It has been reported many times he has had contact or spoken to Police. How do we know that he has been unhelpful? Just asking..

to me, it's apparent....He lawyered up, which means he wants to be as minimal to police as possible. He didnt make an effort to be at the command post, thus making the police come to him. Each time he has been to the police station, it has been for 10 minute intervals....and for things like picking up photos for the funeral etc.

Well the affair and the mistress named and shamed and money troubles all confirmed now! About bloody time!

Wow! What we've been waiting to be made public for so long.

The only reason I can imagine the media didn't print all this before was the police asked them not to. So I wonder if that is the case, why it is now OK to release it?

The only reason I can imagine the media didn't print all this before was the police asked them not to. So I wonder if that is the case, why it is now OK to release it?

I have to think the Police are getting close to having all the pieces they need now and so are letting some info now be released. I would think it was kept quiet for a reason before, until the Police were ready to allow it? I am just so saddened reading this article. It appears much of the rumour about the affairs, the person it was with and the fact it had not been ended as had been beleived by many, was all true.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/baden-clay-cheated-on-allison/story-fn6ck45n-1226361029739

"The affair has been a focus of investigations and may be a factor in Mr Baden-Clay's near-silence publicly since his wife vanished and was found dead on a Kholo Creek riverbank at Anstead."

If the affair had nothing to do with Allison's death, why would the affair be a focus of investigations?.....................................The police aren't there to investigate an affair, they are investigating the DEATH OF ALLISON.

The above comment would surely mean, they feel this affair has something to do with Allison's death and as the affair includes Toni McHUgh, would that not make her a suspect?

Personally I still don't think Toni McHugh would be involved in Allison's murder either before during or after the fact.

It's one thing to shag a married man, it's quite another to murder his wife!

You get involved with a married man only if you don't want the commit and hassles that go with a normal relationship, so personally I can't see his mistress murdering his wife.

Although stranger things have happened.

... the noose is tightening!!!

I have to think the Police are getting close to having all the pieces they need now and so are letting some info now be released. I would think it was kept quiet for a reason before, until the Police were ready to allow it? I am just so saddened reading this article. It appears much of the rumour about the affairs, the person it was with and the fact it had not been ended as had been beleived by many, was all true.

This may be why the Dickies were not besties with the BCs.

Thanks brightspark!

I wonder how GBC knew this article was coming out tomorrow?

The reporter contacted his lawyer for comment it says in the article........

Mr Baden-Clay's lawyer declined to comment and Ms McHugh did not respond to calls yesterday, but has refused several interview requests since Allison disappeared.

to me, it's apparent....He lawyered up, which means he wants to be as minimal to police as possible. He didnt make an effort to be at the command post, thus making the police come to him. Each time he has been to the police station, it has been for 10 minute intervals....and for things like picking up photos for the funeral etc.

I guess I did not look at it that way. As I have been keeping an open mind to possibilites of what happened. So I know I don't know how much info he gave to Police or how accessable he made himself. Perhaps he was staying away (from command post)for the kids sake(or maybe his own sake). Not making excuses. Just my thoughts.

This may be why the Dickies were not besties with the BCs.

For sure they quite possibly know of the affair. Or at the very least knew things were not right. Even if they weren't thinking he was a suspect, it would be enough to strain relations between them.

I guess I did not look at it that way. As I have been keeping an open mind to possibilites of what happened. So I know I don't know how much info he gave to Police or how accessable he made himself. Perhaps he was staying away (from command post)for the kids sake(or maybe his own sake). Not making excuses. Just my thoughts.

and there isn't anything wrong with your thoughts dear.....Realistically, all we are putting out here, is our thoughts of what we see, feel, and get from the links. Even how people perceive things from what is put before them can be different.

People read here, that she is not a suspect TM....But I read that if the affair is a focus of a murder investigation, that surely includes her.....as she is a major part of that affair, then that would make her a suspect.

a woman who has an affair with a married man is a selfish so and so and probably more than capable of anything!

ruthless are this kind of women!

Well the affair and the mistress named and shamed and money troubles all confirmed now! About bloody time!

I don't agree with the blatant publication of this with accompanying photographs. Particularly when there is a murder investigation underway. This has been done purely to sell papers and it is morally reprehensible. There are 3 little girls here and each party's families to consider. If Tony McHugh has children, here are more victims of irresponsible.

Since when is it a crime to have an affair, and what is the necessity to report this at such an inappropriate time? Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It is one thing for community gossip, and fora gossip for that matter, but here it is in your face. ABCs children go to school and have mates the same age who can read, so this is very harmful to the children.

It makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member