Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster, have read all posts since no. 1.

IMO Cr Paul Tully is in the know. I have worked closely with him enough to know his reputation of a long standing Local Government Councillor and Lawyer would be on the line to make out there rash rumours. He is up to speed with what is happening for sure, and details of his blog IMO shouldnt be discounted.

I've been challenged to think of this case in a broad sense. IMO there are a number of people involved and up to five as Cr Tully stated. I am eagerly awaiting as everyone else is, news of arrests, and several

Up to five - OH, FIL, MIL, S, TM?

Yes I found the same page, for some reason I associate him with saying "I'm a marriage enhancement facilitor" as meaning something sleazy, guess I'd better not say anything further in case of banning.

i cant remember now, but thought it was in his elaborate self important blurb on the c21 meet the team page? where did we first hear about this somewhat creepy job title? (somewhat creepy when its NBC enhancing the marriage)

The kiss reminded me of primates when females try and initiate "relations" to calm cranky violent males.

Code:
Hi everyone,

Here's some Sunday reading for all of you - a piece from the Australian Police Journal which looks at a few relatively recent, notable murders in South Australia.

Of particular interest was hearing the husband's (Don Scott) perspective of his experience of his wife Dr Margaret Tobin's shooting murder. If you are looking for a case of genuine, devastating grief for a loved one, this is a good example. He also talks about how, as a matter of due course, the police had to eliminate him as a suspect.

The article also examines the devastating impact of the crimes carried out by Michelle Burgess/Kevin Matthews on Darren Burgess (Michelle's wife) and Kathy (his current partner).

Websleuthers here would also be interested in hearing from Yvonne Tidswell, mother of the victim of Burgess/Matthew, Carloyn. She talks about Kevin Matthews playing the part of the grieving father. It also touches on the impact Kevin Matthews arrest and the charges against him had on their three sons, to whom Ms Tidswell was a grandmother. Ms Tidswell was in a situation much the same as Priscilla Dickie, mother of Allison and grandmother to her three children.

Reading the article, it really hit home how these crimes have affected so many people, and for so long after they occur. On a positive note, it highlights the wonderful work of the police and detectives in these cases - not just in tracking down and convicting the perps, but also in providing support for the families.

http://journal.pasa.asn.au/apps/uploadedFiles/news/730/Victim_impact.pdf

THANK YOU Feisty!!! That article answered a lot of my questions re timeframes etc but also the impact on those involved and the incredible behind the scenes work of the police!

For Allison's sake as well as her children & family...so wish she would have just left when she first learned of GBC's affairs...This all makes me sick, those poor beautiful lil girls...

I agree, she prob did what she thought was the best for her girls trying to keep the family together.

Up to five - OH, FIL, MIL, S, TM?

ok, my interest is piqued, MIl mother in law, FIL father in law, S sister, TM toni meddlesome mchugh ( no capitals for her) but what, pray tell, is OH?

Does anyone know know anything about other possible lovers of GBC?

Also... GBC financial advisor was interviewed for 4 hours the other day and also had her computer seized and a search warrant on her house. Does this mean the focus was indeed on finances????? Seems full on.

Faaark!!

My feelings about him aren't softening one iota

Me neither! Are sure as the sky is blue and grass is green he did it (IMO) and for every day of freedom he has, when poor Allison is no longer here to love and care for her children ....well, I can't put into words how I feel!
Softening... definitely not!

ok, my interest is piqued, MIl mother in law, FIL father in law, S sister, TM toni meddlesome mchugh ( no capitals for her) but what, pray tell, is OH?

Other Half!

I've just missed 25 pages - decided to get a good night's rest after 2 weeks of sleep deprivation due to spending far too much time on here!

And one of our most valuable poster's is going to get himself/herself?? banned!

Must have been one hell of a night! : (

Goes to show you shouldnt have gone to bed so early lol. I stayed awake till three am and was woken at 5 by a phone call asking my husband to come into work ;). So I am thinking an afternoon nana nap is coming real soon.

I realise that but no one said it takes 10 minutes,. Someone with scientific knowledge posted how it actually occurs and that it takes 3-4 minutes, which is actually a long time if you are doing the deed. I don't believe that you can be strangled to death without someone making an effort to keep going until death. The person with scientific knowledge confirmed this is the case. And the psychological profile of someone strangling another in this kind of situation is that they have gone into a rage and are basically determined to eliminate the person who they perceive is the source of their problems or pain.

Anyway, we dont know cause of death yet, but strangulation is the most common one in a situation like this, and would fit in with the lack of visible damage to the body.

I'm sorry, but sticking to facts, you are actually wrong on this one. It all depends on the type of strangulation, which we have no proof of yet. This is a wiki link, but research it further and you will find more info.

Certain types of strangulation render death a lot quicker than 2-3 minutes. I do know no one said it took 10 mins but I was being sarcastic/overdramatic. Thought you'd work that out.

Strangulation however CAN take up to however long the Perp wants it to last for. Dennis Neilson strangled some of his victims for up to 20 mins, reviving them multiple times, then repeating. Joel Rifkin knew nothing about anatomy and said that some of his victims died in about a minute and some he had to assault for 20 mins.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strangling"]Strangling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Goes to show you shouldnt have gone to bed so early lol. I stayed awake till three am and was woken at 5 by a phone call asking my husband to come into work ;). So I am thinking an afternoon nana nap is coming real soon.

Bahahahhah! how can you expect to function on 2 hours sleep! Don't flake out on us - poster's are dropping off like flies!

PS. If someone claims to have scientific knowledge on this forum, I tend to still research it. I'd only take their word for it if they were verified by the site owners as experts. Was this "poster" an expert?

PS. If someone claims to have scientific knowledge on this forum, I tend to still research it. I'd only take their word for it if they were verified by the site owners as experts. Was this "poster" an expert?

good point, in the first threads....I rebuked any comment I had made even though it was only my opinion, if someone had something to say on it, or queried it, with or with out any back up from them whotsoever! In fact, I even apologised for my uneducated thoughts!!!! haha and I look back and see that they had no freaking idea either..silly hey?

Gracias....now, next question...other half of WHAT? (forgive me in advance if answer is right in front of my face....I'm scrambled today)

LOL Minni Other Half refers to one's partner/spouse/signifcant other :)

yes IMO the fresh scratch on his face would have to have been one of the first warnings..someone said earlier (unconfirmed) that the house reeked of disinfectant, and there was a fair bit of talk about the car/s possibly being washed, and if so, there might have been evidence like water dripping onto concrete etc, or the bonnets being warm still, driveway could have been hosed off and still wet etc

Apparently he was covered in scratches..........just what i heard.........and apparently his reason was fhilarious

Can you imagine if by some case of mistaken identity one of us were arrested and our computer hard drive examined atm some of the searches that we have been doing, "no officer I'm not a crazy person I've just been trying to solve a murder by staying up till 3 am posting on a web sight". lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21