Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened to me too ... it's gremlins quoting the wrong names.

Happened a few days ago to alot of us... I've seen a few again tonight. I wonder if it was something that the mods had to fix, or just a temporary error? Yeah, nobody likes to be quoted as saying something they didn't. Don't think it's a user error though. :)
As I mentioned back then, it seems to be a problem when your quoting someone who had already quoted someone in their post... then the name of the first poster comes up instead. Weird.

Sorry, can't, but if you look up GBC FB friends list of 381, maybe you can find her. :waitasec:

Wots happening???

I really cannot be bothered reading all the posts to catch up....I dont have enough time.... I got a txt thru the night off a mate who lives in Karana downs... he said the autopsy was back??? is that right? I must be asleep now...so he isnt answering me

Christians aren't perfect...they are just forgiven if they repent. Christians know that they will not live the perfect life according to how God wants us to live as outlined in the bible. They will seek to live how God wants with the help of His Holy Spirit. As humans they will struggle and make mistakes, but their struggle and desire is to live in a way the brings God glory and honour. Someone who was truly a Christian would know that affairs and domestic violence is wrong and not how God wants us to live. They may as humble humans fall into these ungodly ways of living, but if they are truly a Christian they will repent and seek with God's help to get out of ungodly habits in living. As humble humans..this may be a struggle too.

I was not saying anything other than responding to the poster I quoted who questioned GBC's Christianity because he had an affair. I think I more or less said the same thing as you. (don't really need a lesson on it). It is that I don't think it matters if we are Chrisitan or not. People are people and being Christian doesn't mean we will not 'sin' or make poor judgements or morally 'wrong' decisions.

I guess depending on the outcome of her death, and whether it was perpetuated against her because of her husbands infidelities and domestic violence, then I believe she is already leaving her legacy for women who have been in her situation before. Through her death she has united a lot of people on this site, and many more who don't watch or participate in this thread. I believe some good has to come out of her and her families loss. I have faith that it will, in big ways too

IMO with cases like this...even though it is a negative...I also get shown a positive. Yes, I'm noticing that this forum is also providing healing of others who can relate to this situation.

Definitely a WOGGLE - A woggle is a device to fasten the neckerchief, or scarf, worn as part of the Scout or Girl Guides uniform, originated by a Tasmanian Scout in the 1920s.

My apologies, I stand corrected. Had not heard of the word, although one of my daughters was in Guides for a few months. She would probably have heard of the word, or know it. I have put the meaning of 'toggle' in anyway, for anyone who is interested.

Toggle =
A pin, rod, or crosspiece fitted or inserted into a loop in a rope, chain, or strap to prevent slipping, to tighten, or to hold an attached object.

Wots happening???

I really cannot be bothered reading all the posts to catch up....I dont have enough time.... I got a txt thru the night off a mate who lives in Karana downs... he said the autopsy was back??? is that right? I must be asleep now...so he isnt answering me

Haven't heard that. Just checked the CM website and there is no new article about this case this morning.

It will be very interesting if and when we finally get the facts on this case, to go back over all this. I think for each step of the way we have covered about 5 or 6 possibilities, kids were home, kids weren't, kids were home for half the night, kids were there in the morning, kids weren't there in the morning, OW was there, lawyer was there, NBC was there, GBC was vaccuuming car, and so on and so on. It will almost be a relief because all the 'whodunnit' suspense leaves me entertaining each one of these scenarios, heading off down that road on a tangent, then realising some of it doesnt quite feel right. AND THEN IM BACK TO SQUARE ONE!!

I shouldn't be laughing...but this post sent me into hysterics. 10 minutes and i can't stop!!!!

I do hope if NBC was vacuuming that QPS took the vacuum cleaner away!!!

TMCH has not denied the affair at all so that will put a very bad slant on GBC character.
She could earn herself some public support by helping to convict - that could be a way out of this mess for her -- if she is not otherwise involved.

I don't know how long she would walk for but I walk for around an hour. So an hours walk then shower get ready for bed it would be closer to midnight before she could get to sleep.

With a early start the next day and a conference that you want to be alert for you would think she would have gone to bed a little earlier than usual.
Looking at it another way, maybe she was a night owl and stayed up late at times regardless how early a start she had. Especially if she had a night off without the children and was taking advatage of it by making it last as long a possible. Just doing her own thing.

I know I'm a night owl and seem to survive off little sleep. There are nights I stay in this thread much longer than is good for me regardless how early a start I have the next day. Though I do admit, there are times I do feel crap in the morning if I overdo it.

Happened a few days ago to alot of us... I've seen a few again tonight. I wonder if it was something that the mods had to fix, or just a temporary error? Yeah, nobody likes to be quoted as saying something they didn't. Don't think it's a user error though. :)
As I mentioned back then, it seems to be a problem when your quoting someone who had already quoted someone in their post... then the name of the first poster comes up instead. Weird.

OH yeah....someone quoted me of saying something too....I thought, HUH??? I didnt write that....??? odd aye?

Haven't heard that. Just checked the CM website and there is no new article about this case this morning.

Oh its probably just goss he heard....cos he also txt about the hand and the weights....doubt there is any truth in it...think he had been working around sunnybank yesterday....and I doubt that any of them out there wld know anything

But young enough to be naive enough to believe the smoke and mirrors that he is wealthy and well-connected....and naive enough to think he will leave his wife, marry you and you will have everything his wife has...and live happily ever after. (MOO)

yes.good point

TMCH has not denied the affair at all so that will put a very bad slant on GBC character.
She could earn herself some public support by helping to convict - that could be a way out of this mess for her -- if she is not otherwise involved.

My hubby reckons she is getting ready to talk to 60 minutes to make her statement....might help pay GBC 's debts?

I shouldn't be laughing...but this post sent me into hysterics. 10 minutes and i can't stop!!!!

glad to be keeping people entertained!!

At least she is talking to the police, unlike her spineless lover boy.

I think it just goes to show that this is not the only thing that they have done, as a family I mean, that can be classed as acting inappropriately since ABC went missing..... I think it just cements what kind of ppl they are. As a family.
What a stark comparison to the loving and caring Dickies.....

Re the Granny Pash.....Yes I can't imagine Mr & Mrs Dickie carrying on pashing and shoving their tongues down each others throats in front of the media.

A consoling hug or a quick kiss hello yes of course that would be very understandable.... but a pash session where she seems to grab him and make him keep kissing her was not normal or appropriate behaviour from anyone let alone 2 mature people of their age. The Baden-Clay Clan are just a very odd bunch of people.

Now that I think of it, the image of NBC in a Basil Fawlty-like state of mania, trying to clean up the "mess" his son made does make me chortle a bit.

Wow just thinking, imagine if you had killed your partner and thrown them from a bridge a month had passed,every car that passes your house is this the police coming for me,everytime the phone rings you just going to jump out of your skin,every noise in the night thats the boys in blue about to break down the door.Where do you go from here you would be better of in the creek yourself,hanging on every word anyone says to try and get some forwarning of the impending S*it that is so going to befall you.
Edgar allen poes tell tale heart springs to mind....
Fess up man cos Bubba is gonna get you eventualy,the way your playing it your kids are going to be 45 when you get out, confess all you be out in less than 15,you do the crime do the time,
IMO....

Wow just thinking, imagine if you had killed your partner and thrown them from a bridge a month had passed,every car that passes your house is this the police coming for me,everytime the phone rings you just going to jump out of your skin,every noise in the night thats the boys in blue about to break down the door.Where do you go from here you would be better of in the creek yourself,hanging on every word anyone says to try and get some forwarning of the impending S*it that is so going to befall you.
Edgar allen poes tell tale heart springs to mind....
Fess up man cos Bubba is gonna get you eventualy,the way your playing it your kids are going to be 45 when you get out, confess all you be out in less than 15,you do the crime do the time,
IMO....

But thats how us normal people think....apparently those who have the audacity and character to commit murder consider they have done something good ? someone put up some details on here re their attitutde....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME