Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dickies being in company or near GBC at the Brookfield Show.

Has anyone stopped to think that maybe the police have told the Dickies to just act normal so GBC will have doubts he's the prime suspect to them, which will keep him somewhat loose and more likely to screw up?

If it were my daughter and the polic said that to me, I'd happily accompany him to the MOOOON if it meant getting evidence that's going to put him away and get justice. It's not uncommon in the USA for police to make allies out of people to put criminals away. Wonder if that's the case?

Very true, I think I have said similar before. I would also say the same of the people that have questioned why GBC would let people believe he might be guilty(if he isnt) and let the police allow it to look that way. IF(and I am only proposing a theory, if this happened) the police were doing that to make another perp feel 'safe', or allow them to gather more info, keeping the focus on allowing GBC to appear to be suspect. If it meant them catching a perp and he was innocent, then just maybe that would be why he would not come out and shout to the world he is innocent. (of course in light of the affair business, then I guess it would seem hard to see him as the greiving husband, But I guess in times like this people can have wake up calls)..anyway..all just suposition.

My theory is that the OW (NOT TM) was there that morning! Oh my I am making myself physically sick over this....

Would you go for a walk or turn in?

Considering the only difference back on 19th April is... it was a lot warmer than tonight....min temp was 18deg.

Would I have gone for a walk on a dark night in warmer weather on the 19th April...not a chance...too many nocturnal creatures eg..snakes...lol.

Tonight...no...too cold & dark :)

I would never go for a walk at 10 pm, even in a build up area like where I am in Chermside!

Me either! I'd be even less likely to do it at Brookfield at night as it's quite dark. To then go for a walk in the dark coloured clothes she had on would be all the more dangerous. When she first went missing and I thought it may have been on a walk I wondered about a hit and run for that reason. There's no way I think that now.

You might go for a walk without thinking too much about those things if you'd had an argument but then it'd be a majorly unlucky coincidence if you went for a walk after a fight and some stranger happened to come along and do something to you. And even less likely that after the fight your husband would sleep soundly all night.

Ok now we need to do some digging around and to find more dirt on the other possible mistresses. If anyone knows anything or has read anything then are we allowed to "speculate" on it by posting initials???? I can't sleep over all this..... o-O

I don't think we can post initials because it is actually not confirmed by any MSM or QPS. I know that there was a rumour of someone blonde, younger, that worked in real estate but not C21 or Remax. I actually saw a name in another forum and I looked her up on FB and also Twitter. What to me was odd is that she tweeted regularly, but stopped tweeting the day Allison went missing??! On FB she appeared as married with kids. No name will be revealed.

where were you that night between 11.30pm and 4am, and can you prove it?

Hahaha I think I can prove it. I was driving back from a week on an island and was in a white amorok. Tide would have been low about now?

I don't think we can post initials because it is actually not confirmed by any MSM or QPS. I know that there was a rumour of someone blonde, younger, that worked in real estate but not C21 or Remax. I actually saw a name in another forum and I looked her up on FB and also Twitter. What to me was odd is that she tweeted regularly, but stopped tweeting the day Allison went missing??! On FB she appeared as married with kids. No name will be revealed.

Oh my gosh.... I need those initials....

I'll bet whomever was involved in ABC's death that night didn't expect the level of public interest and chatter that it has.

I'd say too the attention in hearing about it has led to more people coming forward with information.

Yes very true. It is and has been a high profile case. Though I can not possibly fathom how the mind would work of someone who would do such a thing. I really can't. Are they so devious to think they would get away with it, or did they just not think that far ahead? I don't know.

Actually I thought the word was 'toggle'.

Definitely a WOGGLE - A woggle is a device to fasten the neckerchief, or scarf, worn as part of the Scout or Girl Guides uniform, originated by a Tasmanian Scout in the 1920s.

Hahaha I think I can prove it. I was driving back from a week on an island and was in a white amorok. Tide would have been low about now?

you're off the hook...for now, but maybe you should retain a lawyer, just in case

Oh my gosh.... I need those initials....

I don't think we should start dropping anyones initals or names without any information of truth. Last time before TM's name came out, other innocent peoples names were dragged through the mud. And I don't think its would be fair to start throwing other peoples names about in the same way.

much, I think it said she was 22

too young, IMO, to be out killing housewives in the middle of the night and too young to not break under about 10 minutes of pressure from police

I don't think we should start dropping anyones initals or names without any information of truth. Last time before TM's name came out, other innocent peoples names were dragged through the mud. And I don't think its would be fair to start throwing other peoples names about in the same way.

it seemed purely speculation too, just the fact that she worked there was young and pretty seemed about all anyone had to say, IMO she was not connected by anything other than where she worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr