Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that discovery, in your opinion, related to their business/financial affairs or something like his sexuality?

My guess is both... promiscuity with both genders is a possibility... ABC telling him he will never "get shared care" as I know 1.2.3.

All of the above is a guess... the sexual promiscuity across genders is not uncommon with sociopaths... again though this is conjecture and me being very liberal in my application of imaginative scenarios...

I think TM has been a bit hard done by to be so publicly named and shamed. I don't think she was the only lover so for her to be singled out like she was I think is a bit unfair. I don't condone what she has done in the slightest but personally I do not think she was involved in Allison's murder as the reports on Channel 9 last night said she has cooperated fully with the police. (As any normal person would)

She will obviously be privvy to a lot of inside knowledge regarding what was going on in that family and also in the business so I imagine she will be an important witness for the prosecution in any future trial.

I hope that she accepts that she morally did the wrong thing and still continues to assist the police in any way she can and doesn't become bitter about her treatment in the press and clams up.

the naming of TM is very measured I believe. This was strategic to flush out more information. Yes, she made a poor choice in hooking up with GBC but she could have been told anything...

This has been discounted by media reports and covered extensively in prior threads.

Fact: The children were at a sleepover at the senior BC's that Thursday evening.

Fact: The sister of GBC flew down to Brisbane later on the Friday and was not in town on the Thursday evening/Friday morning.

At the conclusion of thread 9 there is an extensive fact sheet link (prepared by another poster - thank you) that details all known facts in the murder of Allison to date. I hope that it clears up some grey areas for you both. :fence:

Allison's friend said in a paper that the children were at a friend's house. Unless she was mistaken.

the naming of TM is very measured I believe. This was strategic to flush out more information. Yes, she made a poor choice in hooking up with GBC but she could have been told anything...

Yes I agree Inanna I think there was definitely a strategic motive behind that story. Exactly what I am unsure of.....maybe a litle bit of a warning to GBC like confess now buddy or we will publicly air ALL your dirty laundry!

I just hope TM still assists with police now, because I have no doubt that she will be an important witness for the prosecution will all her inside knowledge.

Yes I agree Inanna I think there was definitely a strategic motive behind that story. Exactly what I am unsure of.....maybe a litle bit of a warning to GBC like confess now buddy or we will publicly air ALL your dirty laundry!

I just hope TM still assists with police now, because I have no doubt that she will be an important witness for the prosecution will all her inside knowledge.

Well, don't forget that she has now lawyered-up too! Who knows what her lawyer is advising her.

It is pitch black and quiet. No dogs barking. Possums serene. This is as close as it gets and my sea grey car looks blue in headlights. Just had a look.

So it may have been a silver/grey car?

If you are innocent, you would assist the police as much as possible, so they could quickly eliminate you then get on with finding the real killer!! I'd be screaming for them to do this, rather than them spending so many resources checking out me instead of the real perpetrators!!

How do you prove that you are home alone asleep? Really if that is the case there is nothing that he can do to prove that. The only way is for the police to find evidence that he wasn't at home asleep because he was seen in a car somewhere by someone. If they can't find evidence that he wasn't at home then they have to believe that he was at home alone.

GBC and his lawyer may have decided that in this instance it is impossible to have evidence that you are home alone asleep and the simplest thing that you to do is to let the police sort it out. If you are a prime suspect they will not necessarily believe what you say anyway.

Why would the kids have to have been at a sleepover even if Allison went to the hairdresser and had an early start? Surely GBC could have handled it or was he never around to do that. Just now has struck me as odd! It was a weekday. I think I fell into he trap thinking sure at haiirdresser, early start for mum; ok for kids to be somewhere else. But really when the father is here why would you??

Local gossip: lately the children spent Thursday night at a sleepover as its the night that gbc and abc would go to marriage coucilling together.

I think TM has been a bit hard done by to be so publicly named and shamed. I don't think she was the only lover so for her to be singled out like she was I think is a bit unfair. I don't condone what she has done in the slightest but personally I do not think she was involved in Allison's murder as the reports on Channel 9 last night said she has cooperated fully with the police. (As any normal person would)

She would obviously be privy to a lot of inside knowledge regarding what was going on in that family and also in the business so I imagine she will be an important witness for the prosecution in any future trial.

I hope that she accepts that she morally did the wrong thing and still continues to assist the police in any way she can and doesn't become bitter about her treatment in the press and clams up and become uncooperative.

Im not as convinced on this. I think the fact that the police have interviewed her so many times and for such long periods at times, is telling. If she was assisting police with her enquiries would she hire a lawyer? is this normal behaviour for someone not a suspect who is being very helpful and informative? Would the police allow her to be named and shamed in the media if she was working with them? (that is providing the police can actually stop the media on what is released and I thought they could?) to me it looks like the QPS are not assisting HER in any way in appreciation for help cooperation and help. its seems like to me that they don't think to much of her either IMO

Local gossip: lately the children spent Thursday night at a sleepover as its the night that gbc and abc would go to marriage coucilling together.

so much of this is like a paradox...what sort of man would go along to a councellor with his wife, pretending to care whilst doing the things confirmed in the press? If it is the case, I am starting to really feel the sociopathic tendencies of this man....it gives me goosebumps

If this was the case - then their behaviour is odd to many - but not to all. They are all Christians - Christian people behave different from those around them - although it is highly questionable how Christian GBC is if all this stuff about 'affairs' is correct. The reason why you see the Dickies as being 'different' is simply because of their Christian beliefs... this is what strengthens them. I don't know anything about GBC parents as they have hardly been in the news at all.... but the Dickies come across with great love and compassion.

Just catching up..so sorry this is from quite a few pages back. But I had to say, Being Christian, does not necessarily mean you are 'without sin', I do know of 'good church going Christians' who have had affairs and not been morally as might be thought. (I am not saying this to knock any religion, just IMO it doesn't necessarily mean you are a perfect person without 'sins' or morally above others, and are also vunerable to many of the same issues and corruptions as anyother human being) Just MOO

Now..got to get back to catching up.. its a real b**ger when theres heaps of posts to catch up on!

How do you prove that you are home alone asleep? Really if that is the case there is nothing that he can do to prove that. The only way is for the police to find evidence that he wasn't at home asleep because he was seen in a car somewhere by someone. If they can't find evidence that he wasn't at home then they have to believe that he was at home alone.

GBC and his lawyer may have decided that in this instance it is impossible to have evidence that you are home alone asleep and the simplest thing that you to do is to let the police sort it out. If you are a prime suspect they will not necessarily believe what you say anyway.

If they can prove he was out and about, or that he was not sleeping but texting, calling, googling madly for most of the night, then he is lying to them!

On a lighter note and back to that infamous wedding pic that was pasted on almost every paper at the beginning, the bridesmaid in the background of the photo who I believe to be ABC's best friend Kerry, has an expression on her face that almost predicts this whole sad event. She appears to be loathfully staring at GBC as though she can foresee how vile he will become. Allison looks like an angel and GBC looks like a demonic, grinning village idiot. A picture says a thousand words!

The bridesmaid may have just been tired.....I can remember tired shots at my wedding.....

In that case, if it was me, I'd be getting my lawyer in the media and to state my case. Lawyers are good at that. If my lawyer wouldn't, then I would do it myself. Saying I was home alone can't get me into any trouble if I was really home alone. If it was true, and the lawyer started having things to say, then some people may have changed their opinion. It's just odd that it's all so very....quiet. IMO

Isn't it frustrating that we are getting such little information through now on how the case is progressing and no word on cause of death. Sigh. My guess is they have a lot more information on what happened than we are led to believe and they are trying to make their case as water tight as possible. They wouldn't want to allow room for the defence to suggest possible alternative murderers by saying they missed checking some other person or scenario out as a possibility.

I don't know why in a way I can explain but my gut feeling is that a mistress is involved somehow. From his behavior I'd suspect that GBC is involved or at the least knows or thinks he knows something about what happened.

Yay.....I thought that very early on. This guy is a sociopath. No guilt???

We have to be careful when labeling someone with a personality disorder like sociopathic or narcissistic or anything else. I am sure that there will be time for such labels and diagnosis when the offender is put in:jail: and forensic psychologists etc. assess him. Until then....be careful.
The diagnosis of a particular mental health problem/ personality disorder or other issue of this nature is very specific and takes time and the skill of highly trained professionals who have specific diagnostic criteria to work with. We can't make these assumptions based on a few video snippets of GBC, and bits of local gossip.... especially when most of us aren't psychologists or psychiatrists.

I agree. Somebody as experienced as HAWKINS in the criminal law arena can speak with authority about cases of murderers and types of murders committed. He would know which ones were conducted by 'sociopaths' and the difficulty involved in prosecuting, then convicting them. However, I get uncomfortable when members of the public throw DSM5 categories around as if these detailed diagnostic features are readily understood. Understanding and applying these diagnostic criteria takes specially trained mental health experts. Even then mental health experts struggle with axis at times. BUT people like HAWKINS see the real character disordered 'sociopaths' revealed through the criminal prosecution/defence process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties