Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given peak hour traffic and school starting times, perhaps the children cannot be at school before 8.30 am and she had to leave at 7am. So, she arranges the sleepover for Thursday night, drops children off, then goes to the hairdresser.

Agree totally.

Just had a look at this photo supplied by possumheart, and wonder if anyone has mentioned that the young fellow with no shirt, sitting on the ground to the left of the policeman, looks to have a canoe in front of him. Where might this connection :what:lead our minds.

I don't see it as a canoe. The shape is too irregular (has a bump) at the top. To me it looks more like some sort of blanket covering maybe GBC after the accident.

Hi Have been following this case and this site since Allisons disappearance. Totally hooked now. Just thought I would add a couple of things which might be of interest.

IMO I dont believe the car which GBC crashed was directly involved in this case. I had posted on QPS Facebook not long after the crash that "perhaps the crash was on purpose to attempt to cover up existing bruises to his ribs or other injuries due to an alteraction with Allison". This was deleted very quickly by QPS however at that time there were many other posts implicating GBC in the disappearance which did not get deleted for some time. Seems odd that people were allowed to post about GBC involvement, but my theory on the car crash was pulled very quickly.

Also it is common knowledge that TM and GBC were having an affair. Interesting to note on the 19 April TM was welcomed on twitter by a real estate agency as a new Property Manager for their firm. She is not listed on their website as part of their team now. Another person (not anything to do with this case) who was also welcomed in the same tweet is listed on their website.

IMO TM and GBC were out having a celebratory dinner and maybe more with GBC arriving home late. Perhaps Allison was informed of the ongoing affair on this night by someone who had seen them together and an argument ensued. She then demands a divorce which in GBCs mind spells the absolute end of his business given its questionable financial standing and that BWANAs house may also end up lost along with all the game trophies. This wouldnt just make him angry this would make him snap.

I guess it's possible. where better to be "informed of the ongoing affair" than the local hairdresser?

Just had a look at this photo supplied by possumheart, and wonder if anyone has mentioned that the young fellow with no shirt, sitting on the ground to the left of the policeman, looks to have a canoe in front of him. Where might this connection :what:lead our minds.

I think he is a security guard not a policeman and the canoe must be very small if it is one.

Why is there soooo much bickering all the time??? Can't everybody just be more tolerant of each other and get along??

IMO they were past the "date night alone" thingy. I think she was just doing her hair because she had some spare time (without the girls) to pamper herself and maybe because she wanted to look very presentable for the conference the next day. What happened afterwards and why is the million dollar question.

Women get desperate to hang onto their men though. It might have been a last ditch attempt to try and patch things up???

Just to put my two bobs worth in. I am a grandmother, and I would have volunteered to take them, saying "don't worry about the baths and lunches etc. I'll look after that". A lot of us grandparents enjoy every moment we can get with the grand-children, and volunteer our services whenever an opportunity presents. Probably doesn't apply to all grandparents, but definately some.

I agree, and if I called the kidlettes now and asked did they want to sleep the night or for me to come in the morning and take them to school I know which one they would say.

Another bit of tit bit that may or may not be related to this case. On doing a historical search on RP data I noticed that neither ABC or GBC have ever owned a property in their names.

I am happy for someone who has access to RP data to reconfirm this, in case I have missed out on something.

If, what I have researched is true, I personally find this very strange (Some would probably not!). Century 21 Westside had a very very good run for more than a few years. I find it rather unusual that the Principal of such a successful business, who obviously had the means to buy and run a franchise has never owned a property.

Most successful Real Estate Agents own the property that they live in (at a very minimum). I understand if they had to liquidate due to the recent slump in the real estate market. But......never owned one? hmmmm.........

Would love to see a reconfirmation of this!

Mods am unsure if this is allowed as there is no supporting link. Please feel free to snip if inappropriate.

Thanks, I have actually.

I've also gone through the links provided on Websleuths as well as all the links I've personally kept since Post #1 of this forum and googled relevant search words - I can't find any confirmation/clarification from Kerry-Anne that the sleepover was definitely on Thursday.

The only thing I can find or have ever seen published in MSM is the ambiguous quote: "That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said."

The reason I asked for a link is because that is a rule on this forum. If you state something is fact then you need to supply the relevant link.

I think this stands to reason otherwise we can all state something is fact and fob everyone else off with 'oh the link is there somewhere, go find it for yourself'.

Thanks.

I posted link this morning regarding Girls sleepover......As I said and it is JMO the reason I believe it was Thursday night of the "Alleged Sleepover" is because Alison Sandy the reporter that wrote this, has actually spent a lot of time with the "Dickies and Kerry Anne" so I am happy to take her word for it. I really can't imagine her reporting something that wasn't true after she had just spent time with Allisons Parents and Best Friend......MOO!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tr...r-granddaughters/story-fnat7jnn-1226356283235

sorry Marlywigs, but she never actually said the word "thursday". IMO, the statement by the friend meant Friday night sleepover. BUT, sounds like a bit of media confusion to me....

If everyone's so interested in dissecting the sleepover, why aren't we revisiting the media report of screams as well? IMO, someone once mentioned (and I DON'T skip any pages :) that there MIGHT have been a party, and that was taken as fact, and dismissed. Given the info. we do have, someone heard screams...was there really a kids party on a Thursday night during school? and we're talking about the same "quiet" dark neighborhood? Anyone care to conjure up a likely scenario? Just trying to get off the sleepover thing.. MOO

Isn't that when they check all parts of the car to see if they could be responsible for the accident {brakes, steering, everything}if all is ok it can be a human error?

Was the original comment that after the car had been fixed, it was returned to the police? In this case, it would be too late to determine the reason for the crash. That would have been done prior to the repairs. IMO

Thanks, I have actually.

I've also gone through the links provided on Websleuths as well as all the links I've personally kept since Post #1 of this forum and googled relevant search words - I can't find any confirmation/clarification from Kerry-Anne that the sleepover was definitely on Thursday.

The only thing I can find or have ever seen published in MSM is the ambiguous quote: "That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said."

The reason I asked for a link is because that is a rule on this forum. If you state something is fact then you need to supply the relevant link.

I think this stands to reason otherwise we can all state something is fact and fob everyone else off with 'oh the link is there somewhere, go find it for yourself'.

Thanks.
the quote you mention is also the only one I have been able to find. It clearly discusses the friday night, and what Mrs Walker said she was aware of regarding that night. nothing else anywhere I have searched has ever mentioned the thursday night (other than rumour)

Another bit of tit bit that may or may not be related to this case. On doing a historical search on RP data I noticed that neither ABC or GBC have ever owned a property in their names.

I am happy for someone who has access to RP data to reconfirm this, in case I have missed out on something.

If, what I have researched is true, I personally find this very strange (Some would probably not!). Century 21 Westside had a very very good run for more than a few years. I find it rather unusual that the Principal of such a successful business, who obviously had the means to buy and run a franchise has never owned a property.

Most successful Real Estate Agents own the property that they live in (at a very minimum). I understand if they had to liquidate due to the recent slump in the real estate market. But......never owned one? hmmmm.........

Mods am unsure if this is allowed as there is no supporting link. Please feel free to snip if inappropriate.

It wouldn't necessarily mean that they do not "own" the property but simply that the house was put in someone else's name (ie Parents) in case they ever had business problems and to stop the bank selling the house to recover debts.

If he could have picked them up then they could have slept at home, because he could have taken them to school?

Exactly. So we are back at the original question. Why was there a sleep over in the middle of the week? Without GBC or parents giving out that information, I don't think we will get any further with this question.

Could there be tax reasons for it? Could properties have been owned in company names or trusts?

Could there be tax reasons for it? Could properties have been owned in company names or trusts?

Yes it is a very common thing in business. Sometimes it might be put in one partners name but since Allison was part of the business this wasn't a possibility.

Exactly. So we are back at the original question. Why was there a sleep over in the middle of the week? Without GBC or parents giving out that information, I don't think we will get any further with this question.

Way back there was a local rumour that he was only living in the family home on and off and staying somewhere else (presumably his parents house) the rest of the time. This could easily explain him taking the girls to his parents house some nights during the week.

Thanks, I did see this earlier. I think it looks like a Honda. There is a better picture where you can almost make out the number plate. I don't see how this could be the same 3rd car that was seen on the night of her disappearance as they say it was a small 4wd but this just seems to be a small car right??

Good sleuthing, and yup, that's a Honda 100%

It wouldn't necessarily mean that they do not "own" the property but simply that the house was put in someone else's name (ie Parents) in case they ever had business problems and to stop the bank selling the house to recover debts.
The only property in the parent's name is the one that they are currently living in.

But I do take your point that it could have been someone else's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties