Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the sleepover was necessarily a big deal especially if tensions were very high in their household. Maybe they simply didn't want to argue in front of the girls.

Another bit of tit bit that may or may not be related to this case. On doing a historical search on RP data I noticed that neither ABC or GBC have ever owned a property in their names.

I am happy for someone who has access to RP data to reconfirm this, in case I have missed out on something.

If, what I have researched is true, I personally find this very strange (Some would probably not!). Century 21 Westside had a very very good run for more than a few years. I find it rather unusual that the Principal of such a successful business, who obviously had the means to buy and run a franchise has never owned a property.

Most successful Real Estate Agents own the property that they live in (at a very minimum). I understand if they had to liquidate due to the recent slump in the real estate market. But......never owned one? hmmmm.........

Would love to see a reconfirmation of this!

Mods am unsure if this is allowed as there is no supporting link. Please feel free to snip if inappropriate.

could they have owned property through a trust, or company?

Was the original comment that after the car had been fixed, it was returned to the police? In this case, it would be too late to determine the reason for the crash. That would have been done prior to the repairs. IMO

The car was taken by the accident investigation unity and later returned to normal police. Who knows what happened after that or if police still has the car impounded?

Agree totally.

My kids go to Brisbane schools and yes, they are suppose to be dropped off at 8.30pm. The school doesn't want them before that because unavailability of teachers to supervise.

Isn't that when they check all parts of the car to see if they could be responsible for the accident {brakes, steering, everything}if all is ok it can be a human error?

Or the driver may have said the steering was faulty and it drove itself into the pylon.

Does anyone know if Allison slept in her bed that night? Did the police see if the bed was messy?

Perhaps her night wear lying somewhere on the the bed?

I wish QPS would just release a little more information, just to give Websleuths something further to use in our ponderings. They are keeping so much to themselves, makes solving the crime very very difficult !!! :waitasec:

Women get desperate to hang onto their men though. It might have been a last ditch attempt to try and patch things up???

If Allison had been under the impression that the affair with TM had ended say 6-12 months ago and then she found out that it was still going on, I think she would have been more inclined to now say the D word and move on. This could have been the catalyst for an argument that night, etc. etc. IMO.

I don't see it as a canoe. The shape is too irregular (has a bump) at the top. To me it looks more like some sort of blanket covering maybe GBC after the accident.

You are correct CaseClosed, that's no canoe, it's a blanket.

could they have owned property through a trust, or company?

Many professionals do not own property in their own names. If they get sued then their liability extends only to the amount of PI Insurance they carry. Given that both of them were real estate agencies, I would suggest that they mayhave owned property through a trust or company. IMO

Another bit of tit bit that may or may not be related to this case. On doing a historical search on RP data I noticed that neither ABC or GBC have ever owned a property in their names.

I am happy for someone who has access to RP data to reconfirm this, in case I have missed out on something.

If, what I have researched is true, I personally find this very strange (Some would probably not!). Century 21 Westside had a very very good run for more than a few years. I find it rather unusual that the Principal of such a successful business, who obviously had the means to buy and run a franchise has never owned a property.

Most successful Real Estate Agents own the property that they live in (at a very minimum). I understand if they had to liquidate due to the recent slump in the real estate market. But......never owned one? hmmmm.........

Would love to see a reconfirmation of this!

Mods am unsure if this is allowed as there is no supporting link. Please feel free to snip if inappropriate.

IMO. I don't think RP Data shows past ownership, just current ownership. Will bow to anyone with further knowledge.

My belief is the next thing we will hear about is secretive business dealings of GBC's that even Allison didn't know about. My impression is that he is more than a little shady.

I wish QPS would just release a little more information, just to give Websleuths something further to use in our ponderings. They are keeping so much to themselves, makes solving the crime very very difficult !!! :waitasec:

We should all reconvene when there's something new offered by the CM or the QP.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :please:

Many professionals do not own property in their own names. If they get sued then their liability extends only to the amount of PI Insurance they carry. Given that both of them were real estate agencies, I would suggest that they mayhave owned property through a trust or company. IMO

That is true but it is very hard to get a large business loan without having some good equity in your home.

sorry Marlywigs, but she never actually said the word "thursday". IMO, the statement by the friend meant Friday night sleepover. BUT, sounds like a bit of media confusion to me....

If everyone's so interested in dissecting the sleepover, why aren't we revisiting the media report of screams as well? IMO, someone once mentioned (and I DON'T skip any pages :) that there MIGHT have been a party, and that was taken as fact, and dismissed. Given the info. we do have, someone heard screams...was there really a kids party on a Thursday night during school? and we're talking about the same "quiet" dark neighborhood? Anyone care to conjure up a likely scenario? Just trying to get off the sleepover thing.. MOO

To my knowledge, QPS never asked for more info from the public regarding the alleged screams. They have for other things, but not the screams. I believe they have either discarded it as not relevant to the case, or they already know who/why they were screaming.

Yeah how inconsiderate of them lol, something else will dribble out soon I think.

Thanks, I did see this earlier. I think it looks like a Honda. There is a better picture where you can almost make out the number plate. I don't see how this could be the same 3rd car that was seen on the night of her disappearance as they say it was a small 4wd but this just seems to be a small car right??

Sorry, should have put this all in one post, but it's relevant and found it afterwards. It's a Honda CRV. I have one. They are not a true 4WD and will not do the hard 4WD work, say a Pajero will do. They are not a huge 4WD, a lot smaller than say a Pajero or land rover. A lot of people say they are only good for driving down to shut the farm gate.

I posted link this morning regarding Girls sleepover......As I said and it is JMO the reason I believe it was Thursday night of the "Alleged Sleepover" is because Alison Sandy the reporter that wrote this, has actually spent a lot of time with the "Dickies and Kerry Anne" so I am happy to take her word for it. I really can't imagine her reporting something that wasn't true after she had just spent time with Allisons Parents and Best Friend......MOO!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/tr...r-granddaughters/story-fnat7jnn-1226356283235

Does anyone find it odd, that not only Alison Sandy, but other reporters for newspapers and television, are presenting articles, wherein they indicate they have been spending time with the Dickies, and having conversations with ABC's friends, and yet none of them are releasing any details other than what the police have released. No comments about what time the children went to the Dickies. What time they went home. Why the children had a sleep-over. What GBC said to the Dickies when he called them. Sure, we are getting the brief responses, but some of these reporters should be able to eke out fuller answers than they are. I know we have discussed the 'QPS ban on the media', but I would have thought that some of these smaller facts would have been 'discovered' by the reporters. And yet - Nothing ! Any opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties