Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This story doesn't add up.

Firstly, the roundabout is many km's from the bridge, yet the way it is written makes it sound like they drove around the roundabout and where at the bridge. Why even mention the roundabout if what you saw was at the bridge?

Secondly, how, in driving past on a dark night could they have time to see all this and notice the detail right down to the gardening gloves?

One of the easiest ways to catch out a liar is that they will use too much detail to try and make it seem more realistic.

Also, JMO, but if you're going to make up a story, try and avoid the clichés. I'm suprised this guy wasn't wearing a balaclava and carrying a baseball bat and smoking a cigarette and speaking in a russian accent.

Lo, lol l I was thinking the same thing . There are so many stereotypes in the post from that person.

I still kiss my hubbie in public & I am not a teenager - maybe not pash him in this way in public - but they were in their own garage - so I don't see it being offensive at all. Maybe it was a way for them both to draw closer to each other for support. who knows.

You'd do it with the media a few metres away?....While your daughter in law missing, presumed dead?

Nahhhhhhh, im sorry but I may peck my hubby in public (ie, hello, goodbye etc)...But nah, it's not my thing. There are other ways of displaying public displays of affection, without going that far.

Maybe they were referencing the little bridge that runs over a creek on Brookfield Rd. Don't know, seems unrelated ??

Maybe. I am not too familiar with Brookfield road. The furtherest I have been up it is Gap Creek Road.

Trying to work out how you can take a screen shot on Near maps with reference points ARGH !!! At what time of the day did the car crash at Indooroopilly happen. Does anyone know? And why would you crash outside the bus stop. If you were coming from Kenmore you would be going directly along Moggill Road and turn left straight into the Police Station. No need to go up near the bus stop unless you were coming from Taringa/St Lucia and turned left off Moggill into Musgrave to go around to Station Rd and then turn right back onto Moggill then left into the Police Station. So yeah, when did the crash happen ???

I vaguely remember it was a Sunday.
It makes sense that he would just come down moggil road and turn into the police station, but what if he was coming from his office and up moggil road.
It would explain doing the loop past the shoppnig centre and bus stop. However that would have put him in the right lane. It's entirely possible that he was on auto pilot and just got into the left lane, and then tried to get back into the right lane and whilst checking over his shoulder veered left into the pole. At the location of that pole he only had 20-30 metres before he needed to turn.
Having said all of that, given the location of his office, and the fact he was a real-estate agent, he must have known the easiest way from his office to the police station is across the bridge and through the back streets.
http://g.co/maps/pu9nx

But nobody knows his true emotions on the day, so everything is purely a guess.

What if this is a tactic - T Mc H has been publicly named in order to make her turn on GBC and spill some secrets?

IMO this is clearly the case.
Detectives like to establish who the 'weak' link might be...and by giving permission for media to throw the hand grenade into her nest it might flush out more vital information that has been previously witheld.
IMO if she is involved in any way, shape or form QPS will find out.
If she knows nothing about it...and it's made her life very distraught...it will give her a taste of Allison's life.
Oh sweet Karma!

What if this is a tactic - T Mc H has been publicly named in order to make her turn on GBC and spill some secrets?

The alternate question is what if a person or people has been deliberately trying to make it look like GBC is guilty to cover themselves? If they already know that in these types of cases the husband is the prime suspect it wouldn't be hard to divert attention from themselves onto him.....especially if you knew the couple well.

Could it be possible for someone to plant incriminating evidence on someone else's (like GBC's) computer or phone to save themselves? Could it even be possible for the person to use the GBC's car in removing Allison to wherever they left her; to make it look like it was GBC? Could the perpetrators be set on starting and growing rumours about GBC that bring him down and make him look more the villain?

People capable of such a heinous act as murder could very well capable of trying to shift the blame to others. I am sure that police deal with that everyday.

I well understand that my questions could be phrased in the reverse too (meaning that if GBC did it that he was trying to make someone else look like they did it.).

If these ideas are correct (and they are just questions and ideas and not fact) then this could be one reason that GBC has been fairly silent. If you know that people will try and label you as the perp why not just keep quiet and let the rubbish take its course and eventually be exposed for what it is rather than getting into a fruitless "tit for tat" "he said she said" type of game that goes no where. Could he well be in a position where what ever he says and does it is seen as wrong and so he says quiet

Again these are just thoughts and questions. For the sake of his daughters and himself and all of the family I sincerely hope that he is innocent (regardless of the horrid affair (s)). But likewise if he has done the crime then he shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. If he has done it, I don't know how he will live with himself.....look at what happened to the father of Darcy Freeman. The last media coverage of him reflected someone in a very bad state in terms of mental health.

I agree, the journalists should have edited it out. It is nothing groundbreakingly shocking really, just inappropriately left in the footage.

I think it just goes to show that this is not the only thing that they have done, as a family I mean, that can be classed as acting inappropriately since ABC went missing..... I think it just cements what kind of ppl they are. As a family.
What a stark comparison to the loving and caring Dickies.....

A possible scenario maybe?...prior to Allison finding out about the affair, GBC & TM enjoyed a pretty smooth relationship that included dinner parties, seeing each other at work everyday etc, but when Allison found out GBC told TM they had to cool it a bit and let her "resign" and their liasons were less frequent and more secretive, much to TM's frustration. TM decided she didn't want to be fitted into his schedule and was putting pressure on him to leave Allison.

GBC had created a pressure cooker life for himself which ended, for some last straw reason in Allison's death. I believe, atm, that TM helped to cover it up because she was the cause of the explosive encounter between Allison & GBC.

I know in my situation that many people knew what was going but didn't tell me as they didn't want to upset me. I was angry at first when I found out what I did about my husbands other life - the usual the wife is the last to know - however after thinking about it I realise my friends were in a horrible situation - especially the friend he was stalking and the one he had tried to kiss! I do know that if they had come to me earlier with their concerns I probably wouldn't have believed them and they knew that so it was a case of having to find out in the right way. He's gone and I barely talk to him except about the kids and one of the friends is still a friend. The other friends talk if we meet in the street but the strain of me feeling guilty for putting my friends in that situation took their toll on the relationships.

I will just say this coffeechik......................For a family who wanted to portray "privacy", were requesting privacy and were angered at the media being there at their every turn......A kiss like that sure shows, that they are full of POO. Their claims and actions are certainly not in alignment.

Maybe. I am not too familiar with Brookfield road. The furtherest I have been up it is Gap Creek Road.

I vaguely remember it was a Sunday.
It makes sense that he would just come down moggil road and turn into the police station, but what if he was coming from his office and up moggil road.
It would explain doing the loop past the shoppnig centre and bus stop. However that would have put him in the right lane. It's entirely possible that he was on auto pilot and just got into the left lane, and then tried to get back into the right lane and whilst checking over his shoulder veered left into the pole. At the location of that pole he only had 20-30 metres before he needed to turn.
Having said all of that, given the location of his office, and the fact he was a real-estate agent, he must have known the easiest way from his office to the police station is across the bridge and through the back streets.
http://g.co/maps/pu9nx

But nobody knows his true emotions on the day, so everything is purely a guess.

True, Having worked in Taringa in the past I would have gone the back streets for the ease of it all. Guess I was just curious of the time because if he were out St. Lucia way visiting TMc then that is just utterly disgusting, disgraceful and completely disturbing. IMO

Men like that say My marriage is over, my wife is horrible, I'm only staying with her because I want to do the right thing for the kids. Bastards!!
Yet some women in a situation like that also choose to stay for the sake of, to do the right thing, for the children.

I often think, poor children living in such an unfriendly, hostile and insecure environment especially if domestic violence (physical and or psychological) is involved. I can't see how that is good for any child.

It's a mystery to me why some stay, though I do know that there are those cases where some women live in fear of what could happen if they leave an abusive spouse because of being threatened by them if they do, but that's not the type of situation I'm meaning.

It does my head trying to figure why anyone want their child to live under those conditions?

IMO this is clearly the case.
Detectives like to establish who the 'weak' link might be...and by giving permission for media to throw the hand grenade into her nest it might flush out more vital information that has been previously witheld.
IMO if she is involved in any way, shape or form QPS will find out.
If she knows nothing about it...and it's made her life very distraught...it will give her a taste of Allison's life.
Oh sweet Karma!

yeah I agree as well regarding putting massive pressure on her to squeeze something out...

Yet some women in a situation like that also chose to stay for the sake of, to do the right thing, for the children.

I often think, poor children living in such an unfriendly, hostile and insecure environment especially if domestic violence (physical and or psychological) is involved. I can't see how that is good for any child.

It's a mystery to me why some stay, though I do know that there are those cases where some women live in fear of what could happen if they leave an abusive spouse because of being threatened by them if they do, but that's not the type of situation I'm meaning.

It does my head trying to figure why anyone want their child to live under those conditions?

Because if you have been threatened on a daily or weekly basis and the threats have included being killed then you get scared. Let me ask you a question. If you were with an abusive partner would you leave knowing that the Family Court would order you to hand the kids over to the abuser every week or fortnight ??? Would you be worried that the abuser would harm the children to get back at you ????

It is the TIMING which is wrong. In front of all the media, when their "much beloved Allison" is missing, presumed dead? Very much in "bad taste" IMO.

Maybe they were sick of the media camped outside there house at a very difficult time for them, and thought...we'll give them something to look at/ talk about. Perhaps they were trying to distract the media so that GBC could escape unnoticed. It could be anything.

Reality is the media could have edited it out. It has nothing to do with the case anyway. They just released the image for sensationalism. That reflects poorly on them in my opinion.

Maybe they were referencing the little bridge that runs over a creek on Brookfield Rd. Don't know, seems unrelated ??

Trying to work out how you can take a screen shot on Near maps with reference points ARGH !!! At what time of the day did the car crash at Indooroopilly happen. Does anyone know? And why would you crash outside the bus stop. If you were coming from Kenmore you would be going directly along Moggill Road and turn left straight into the Police Station. No need to go up near the bus stop unless you were coming from Taringa/St Lucia and turned left off Moggill into Musgrave to go around to Station Rd and then turn right back onto Moggill then left into the Police Station. So yeah, when did the crash happen ???
On the Sunday after Allison was reported missing. I think it was late morning or early afternoon. And I have been thinking the same thing...how did he end up there unless he was going to Indro shops little Police beat (is it still there at the bus stop?) to escape the scary police station!

The alternate question is what if a person or people has been deliberately trying to make it look like GBC is guilty to cover themselves? If they already know that in these types of cases the husband is the prime suspect it wouldn't be hard to divert attention from themselves onto him.....especially if you knew the couple well.

Could it be possible for someone to plant incriminating evidence on someone else's (like GBC's) computer or phone to save themselves? Could it even be possible for the person to use the GBC's car in removing Allison to wherever they left her; to make it look like it was GBC? Could the perpetrators be set on starting and growing rumours about GBC that bring him down and make him look more the villain?

People capable of such a heinous act as murder could very well capable of trying to shift the blame to others. I am sure that police deal with that everyday.

I well understand that my questions could be phrased in the reverse too (meaning that if GBC did it that he was trying to make someone else look like they did it.).

If these ideas are correct (and they are just questions and ideas and not fact) then this could be one reason that GBC has been fairly silent. If you know that people will try and label you as the perp why not just keep quiet and let the rubbish take its course and eventually be exposed for what it is rather than getting into a fruitless "tit for tat" "he said she said" type of game that goes no where. Could he well be in a position where what ever he says and does it is seen as wrong and so he says quiet

Again these are just thoughts and questions. For the sake of his daughters and himself and all of the family I sincerely hope that he is innocent (regardless of the horrid affair (s)). But likewise if he has done the crime then he shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. If he has done it, I don't know how he will live with himself.....look at what happened to the father of Darcy Freeman. The last media coverage of him reflected someone in a very bad state in terms of mental health.

IMO GBC's own actions and inactions have been making him look guilty, it hasnt really required anyone to 'set him up' so to speak.

This story doesn't add up.

Firstly, the roundabout is many km's from the bridge, yet the way it is written makes it sound like they drove around the roundabout and were at the bridge. Why even mention the roundabout if what you saw was at the bridge?

Secondly, how, in driving past on a dark night could they have time to see all this and notice the detail right down to the gardening gloves?

One of the easiest ways to catch out a liar is that they will use too much detail to try and make it seem more realistic.

Also, JMO, but if you're going to make up a story, try and avoid the clichés. I'm suprised this guy wasn't wearing a balaclava and carrying a baseball bat and smoking a cigarette and speaking in a russian accent.

Well, that sums it up nicely! Good post, Paradox11.

Yet some women in a situation like that also choose to stay for the sake of, to do the right thing, for the children.

In his case, perhaps because he can't afford child support? I suspect this man is in deep doodoo financially, and any "love" that he has for other women would be coloured by how much than can help him out of the hole he is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery