Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no doubt the mistress story was orchestrated by qps as part o it's strategy

the only strategy here was by QLD NEWSPAPERS my friend. And that strategy was to sell another 50,000 copies of the newspaper yesterday to increase their readership numbers.
i worked in media buying houses for 10 years both here and OS. The methods, ethics and tactics used are 100% purely based on bottom line and nothing else matters. nothing....
And of course lets not forget that the Sunday Mail is just such a bastion of accurate and genuine newsworthy stories...

The following statements are from a friend who lives and works in the area, knows GBC to say hi to and is not on the forum. The statements are not first hand and I cannot prove them to be true, but may be useful in delilberations.

1. It is alleged that both ABC and GBC attended regular Wednesday morning meetings at the school regarding the schooling of their children (it is my friends understanding this was to discuss the situation at home and helping the girls but not 100%). The Wednesday before she went missing ABC did not attend and the school were not offered an explanation as to why GBC attended alone.

2. A friend knows someone who administered 1st aid after the crash and it is alleged that GBC had infected scratches on his chest as well as the scratch on his face. I wonder how long wounds take to turn infected...does this help with timing of when he got them?

3. My friend can remember at least 1 time in the past year when GBC was sporting what looked like a black eye. Now I am not suggesting anything by this...just info.

Personally, I am just wondering if TM is a bit of a red herring and maybe there is another mistress that is involved (afterall papers reporting several, but no names). Maybe TM is a it of a sacrificial lamb whilst they hope the real culprit and/or accomplice slips up. I have been told something about a mistress (gossip) which is do to with their mother. I no longer think this is TM.

maybe GBC got the wotsit scratched out of him by another woman before ABC goes missing?

I had done it originally very very early on in the peace.... but it wasn't until JES must complained to the mods much later on in the threads, and it was deleted. I actually thought JES was Ian !!!! haven't seen him/her around much!

That was very interesting, I must have missed it first time around. What a strange defensive thing to say, virtually was saying to their friends "keep your mouths shut" especially from a pastor.

Re the accident at Indro, I think it was probably a lack of concentration. He would have a lot on his mind, driving a car he is not used to, lack of sleep, worry.

What I would like to know is why was he going to the police station in the first place?

IMO it was premeditated. He hit the column head on dead centre, within a bus stop area and max speed 10 kph. No accident. IMO it was a delay tactic to give him time to get his story straight and discuss with solicitor, or to hide previous chest injuries, or to hide previous damage to the car.

I recall last thread that someone said that the word on the street is that the mistress gave it all up to the police in the past 24hrs...
I think that left a lot of us scratching our heads as nothing seemed to happen after that...

I wonder if indeed this mistress did give it all up and is not actually involved, or not enough to need to be charged, or kept in remand, or maybe there's been a plea bargain if she goes along with it all to get the real perp??

This certainly would explain why the article was in the paper on Sunday and explain her lawyering up.

Anyways, just food for thought! I'm wondering what she would actually know and what the possible scenarios are for her involvement if indeed she has been co-operating with police??

Yes, I fully agree. I believe that the article did state that TM had confessed to the police about the affair and..... (obviously other stuff!).

IMO this was a message to GBC...."Watch out, TM has squeeled and we know it all, so you better confess."

sorry maverick, having been surrounded by law enforcers and legal professionals my entire life its just not the way it works.

They are typically some of the most professional and complex issues one will ever have to come across in their working lives.
The day the police service have to reply on the likes of the Sunday Mail to complete, wind up, send out messages or contribute to their investigations at the sharp end like we are at now will be the day hell freezes over.
Do they use the media on trivial issues and to drum up public interest that will help them?? YES they do

Respectfully of course, becasue i enjoy your posts.

Kimster.....Im asking this out in the open because I think a few people may want to know the answer to this too. Does Websleuths allow multiple usernames from the one IP address on here? I mean at times, could we be speaking to a few usernames, which are infact one person?.

Thanks hon :)

No and if the poster is caught, they are banned. Everyone is allowed one account and that's it.

If you suspect someone is doing that, do NOT announce it on the forum. Either send a private message to a moderator or an alert. The mods will handle it from that point.

G'day all,
sorry I just up and left last night without so much as a goodnight-my little boy has night terrors and had an almighty one last night..just had to up and go...

To leave or not to leave, that is a very good question. My mum stuck out and emotionally abusive relationship for 18 years and had my two sisters with him (stepdad). He had never hit her, and the only physical violence in the house was between me and him (I am now a reformed angry teen :woohoo:)
However, when the day came that he told her he would consider taking himself AND us out if he felt the need to do so (wtf?), she starting planning our escape. Very careful planning mind you, he was a police officer (In desperate need of mental health intervention). We left, and thankfully, we were able to do so safely. Maybe it was all talk in his part, but who the hell wants to find out? I can't imagine staying in a physically abusive relationship-but I suppose each woman (or man) has to come to that place of decision themselves as to the best time to leave-and hope to God that it's not too late. In this sometimes wonderful and sometimes ugly world we live in, it can feel a bit like a bad lottery. The 'lucky' ones live (with lots of baggage, memories and scars), and the unlucky ones... MOO:moo:

Then there'a the other side. Female Police officer married to an alcoholic. Trying to concentrate at work wondering if he's going to put the kids in the car and drive somewhere,or fall asleep smoking and burn the house and kids down. How could I let people know what was going on at home and have any credibility in my work.
One day I just got the kids and walked out in the clothes we were standing up in after 20 years .
QPS was great organised a Police house etc.
I felt like someone had been holding me under water and I had broken through the surface. I took that first big breath and the sun was shining....
Now I'm having a cry,,,,

For anyone that's interested i was just talking to my friend and he has sent through the information of what he sent to crimestoppers

On the morning of the 20th my friend and i were driving through the roundabout going up to Brookfield road. On the side of the bridge where Allison was found we noticed a white van driving slowly over the bridge. When it got to the other side we noticed that it came to a complete stop, A guy with blonde hair, about 5'11", clean shaven with a noticable tattoo got out of this van and was looking very strange. It was like he was watching out to make sure noone was in the area.

Hair colour Blonde
Height 5'11"
hair length Medium
build Average
complexion Fair
Tattoo
clothes Blue Jeans, white shirt and gloves ( which looked like gardening gloves)

Description of van (which he told me)

White in colour, Damaged left hand side headlight and number plate started with RA but he didn't have a pen to write it down.

He told me that the guy looked very strange and wondered what he was doing in that particular area. He has reported it to crimestoppers twice now so hopefully they will look into it this time

Hopefully Crimestoppers won't look at it 'this time' because it's incorrect and would be a waste of resources. There's no bridge at the roundabout.

Why should she have to if she has no involvement? Easier said then done and I don't think the average person could possibly know how they would react until they were in that exact same position or situation, and trying to commentate on it is futile. We already know that affairs, cheating on spouses and lies and deception is common in our society. just type 'affair' into google and it will bring up 3-4 dedicatd websites whereby you can hook up or connect with other people interested in said activity. So lets not condemn people to a public stoning as a result. Whilst morally wrong, its not illegal and seems to be rife. By all means have a low opinion on people who carry out this activity, that is your right.

Sunday Mail's absolute blatant disregard for this woman's privacy is shocking and their total disregard of the repurcussions this story will have for her and her family is abhorent. The way they even tried to sell the story by an 'exclusive' on the front page directing people to a double page spread on pages 4 & 5 is pure sensationalism. They tried to pass it off as if it were a NEW story or development in the case when we all know they have known about it since day 1. They would have just been waiting for enough people to have told them that 'she confirmed the affair to the police' so as to protect their dirty behinds.

Central to the investigation my absolute **** !This is the only way they could have possibly justified printing the story to begin with.
TM is no doubt one of dozens of people who have been interviewed over this case, its standard procedure. Of course she was probably higher up the food chain and rightly so. just like the husband is always right at the very top of the food chain in cases like this.

They even bought in the 'crime editor' as author of the story so as to make it look even more sensational..what was wrong with the other two goons printing the story?? not a good enough title?? Not BREAKING NEWS enough??

I don't know if she is involved anymore than they do, you can know 100% for sure that QPS wouldn't be telling them.

We all know about it on this forum because we have been making it our business to know more about it but the whole state didnt know about it until yesterday and just why the hell should they know about it until it becomes clear whether she was involved in the murder of another human being!!!!!!

And anyone who says "because its central to the investigation is kiddin themselves"...
There are hundreds of bits of info about people and their lives and their movements that are probably 'central' to this investigation but do you see Sunday Mail writing about them all?
Why?? cause it wasn't as good a 'story' as this one!!

I just have two question for you: Have you ever been cheated on? Do you know how it feels? I have no sympathy for any mistress! A woman is dead!

Then there'a the other side. Female Police officer married to an alcoholic. Trying to concentrate at work wondering if he's going to put the kids in the car and drive somewhere,or fall asleep smoking and burn the house and kids down. How could I let people know what was going on at home and have any credibility in my work.
One day I just got the kids and walked out in the clothes we were standing up in after 20 years .
QPS was great organised a Police house etc.
I felt like someone had been holding me under water and I had broken through the surface. I took that first big breath and the sun was shining....
Now I'm having a cry,,,,

Awwww sweety....Dont cry.....You are such a brave chicka....That would have been a shocking way to live....The fear for your little ones....Be proud of yourself.....Big hugs xox

Hi Fuskier,

Are you friends or aquaintances with GBC and the Late ABC?

When reading your posts it feels like you know them and seem defensive?

Only Curious?
Just sleuthin like you Coolcat. Simply challenging assumptions made. Let's keep an open mind. We speculate, but there could be alternative speculations as to how the alleged scratches got there.

For anyone that's interested i was just talking to my friend and he has sent through the information of what he sent to crimestoppers

On the morning of the 20th my friend and i were driving through the roundabout going up to Brookfield road. On the side of the bridge where Allison was found we noticed a white van driving slowly over the bridge. When it got to the other side we noticed that it came to a complete stop, A guy with blonde hair, about 5'11", clean shaven with a noticable tattoo got out of this van and was looking very strange. It was like he was watching out to make sure noone was in the area.

Hair colour Blonde
Height 5'11"
hair length Medium
build Average
complexion Fair
Tattoo
clothes Blue Jeans, white shirt and gloves ( which looked like gardening gloves)

Description of van (which he told me)

White in colour, Damaged left hand side headlight and number plate started with RA but he didn't have a pen to write it down.

He told me that the guy looked very strange and wondered what he was doing in that particular area. He has reported it to crimestoppers twice now so hopefully they will look into it this time

Did this clean shaven white van man have a black dog with him?

Because if you have been threatened on a daily or weekly basis and the threats have included being killed then you get scared. Let me ask you a question. If you were with an abusive partner would you leave knowing that the Family Court would order you to hand the kids over to the abuser every week or fortnight ??? Would you be worried that the abuser would harm the children to get back at you ????
Maybe you missed it, but I already made mention of that sort of a situation where women live in fear and I did say that is not what I'm refering to...

though I do know that there are those cases where some women live in fear of what could happen if they leave an abusive spouse because of being threatened by them if they do, but that's not the type of situation I'm meaning.

To clarify it further, I am meaning those situations where you hear people are deeply unhappy and feel down about their marriage because of the other partner's attitude or are unhappy with a partner who has an affair(s), yet choose to stay, year after year, always saying it's 'for the sake of the children'. Children feel that and in some cases suffer 'guilt' as they get older because a parent chose to live in unhappiness, in an unhappy marriage because of them.

You don't need DV in home situation for it to be a bad unhappy marriage, an unhappy horrible home atmosphere for the children, and not all DV situations involve children being abused (though abusing a partner in front of a child is abusive to that child).... and not all people in a DV situation feel fear or are threatened at what will happen to them or their children by their partner if they leave their marriage...

Many do leave and move on with their children to lead much happier and more stable lives. Others chose to stay in such relationships with the belief that they are staying only because of doing 'the right things for the children'.

As far as Allison goes, she seems to have been a private person who kept a lot to herself and I don't think anyone else other than GBC knows of their full situation and I hardly think he will tell regardless if he's guilty or not of her murder.

Do they use the media on trivial issues and to drum up public interest that will help them?? YES they do

Respectfully of course, becasue i enjoy your posts.

A classic example of the above...

Guy bashed to death on Gold Coast last Christmas...police notified media & asked for anyone, especially women, who had known the guy to come forward...& as it turned out, the guy was stringing "hundreds of women" along.

When police sought information about his love life, hundreds of women, many of them nurses who knew him from his day job as an orderly at the Gold Coast Hospital, came forward.

http://www.news.com.au/national/arr...iams-murder-case/story-e6frfkvr-1226306407099

Ok thanks everyone now I am in tears again!!! All good - I will getback to sleuthing otherwise Kimster will reprimand me and I am scared of her!

Lovely to read your post and I'm so glad my story and those of others did some good. I'm glad you are getting 'you' back and getting in touch with happiness. I am hoping I can do the same in time, but even though its now been quite a few years since that relationship ended for me, I have been struggling with major depression and I've never fully recovered. It's been a very hard road back, I've been absolutely 'gutted' to put it in very raw terms. One of the things that has made it especially difficult is that after we split I continued to discover, by either realisations or credible information coming my way by chance, about his lies and deceptions and appalling behaviour during our relationship. It seems that even when he confessed to me a few things he'd done, that he only did it because he thought I was onto something, and he confessed to something bad to shut me up, but it still wasn't the truth, what really happened was even worse than I could have imagined.

As for this case, the murder of lovely Allison Baden-Clay, and our discussions here, as I said last night I see positives not only in finding kindred spirits here, but also in educating people about the type of man who behaves in these ways. This could actualy help understand and sleuth the case with more relevant speculation. There are many differing views here and that is fine, but there is also so much misunderstanding about the profile of men who are narcissistic, have multiple infidelities, and who abuse, physically hurt and even kill women. It can be very hard to read some of the simplistic descriptions of the circumstances (if it was GBC as the perp) such as it being DV 'gone wrong', an 'accident', that he didn't mean to kill her, and that Allison would have known about the affairs and been OK with it.

Due to the rules on here I have really had to bite my tongue, so to speak, and try to educate and put my point of view without attacking or criticising other posters. Sometimes it's been very hard but everyone has had a different experience in life that shapes their point of view. I hope to add more as the days go on - keeping the rules in mind and trying to relate it to the actual case. During my recovery and time in the damaging relationship, I did a massive amount of reading about personality profiles and behaviours, and during counselling my therapist educated me over a long period of time as well, directing me to many professional and mainstream reading. It helped me to understand what happened and how some of these people work, and I do think that can help understand some aspects of what may have happened to Allison.

IMO it was premeditated. He hit the column head on dead centre, within a bus stop area and max speed 10 kph. No accident. IMO it was a delay tactic to give him time to get his story straight and discuss with solicitor, or to hide previous chest injuries, or to hide previous damage to the car.

never a truer word spoken on this forum IMO. Not sure on the lawyer part mind you...wouldn't the lawyer have told him not to speak to the media?? (because the first and only time he did speak was when he came OUT of hospital) "Im a bit sore but Im OK" w*****r !
having said that, i woulnd't mind betting you are probably right he did meet with his lawyer and his lawyer said, ok, speak one time only and then never again....
and the rat never did...

I could understand a person under immense stress/ grief/ anxiety having a bingle with their car. Mind elsewhere, possibly sleep deprived, not concentrating..........I did it myself once (though a far milder bump of the car) when I was in a significant state of stress....though nothing compared to what GBC is going through.

His response to the media when questioned about it was probably......you've got to be joking.... I am being asked about how I am after a minor car crash that in normal circumstances wouldn't be newsworthy, at such a time as this (wife missing)! What man of his age gets interviewed by the media about a car crash of that nature? He could even be embarrassed that he crashed. How was he supposed to respond to the question? At the time of the interview he may also have been on medication due to any injury sustained in the crash or even medication related to mental health due to anxiety/ stress. Medications would have an effect on his response to the media/ level of alertness etc.

he actually did look really embarrassed and sheepish in that interview!
also i was wondering, when allisons body was found, would her parents or husband have had to identify her body/remains or would the police have used dental records etc?

Hopefully Crimestoppers won't look at it 'this time' because it's incorrect and would be a waste of resources. There's no bridge at the roundabout.

Totally agree - perhaps the person concerned should look up 'False statements' to ensure their Crimestopper report is not just simple malicious meddling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange