Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However you can turn the back up feature off on an iphone, and itunes actually asks you if you want to back it up unless you set it to do it automatically.

That's right, but most people now-a-days do back-ups (and Allison was a businesswoman who am sure new the benefits of backing up). But she could have not bothered too! Some info would have been on the iTunes folder in the hard drive, but maybe not all.

Not sure about the googling his rights theory, not before the fact anyway. It's possible but the whole thing just doesn't feel that premeditated. I know it has been speculated that it was planned but that being the case he would have to be an idiot to do it on any computer that leads back to him.

That's right, but most people now-a-days do back-ups (and Allison was a businesswoman who am sure new the benefits of backing up). But she could have not bothered too! Some info would have been on the iTunes folder in the hard drive, but maybe not all.

either way,

if she did back up, there may have been a day or two (her last few days alive as it were, so very important to police) that wasn't backed up

if she didn't back up, there could be a wealth of information waiting to be discovered if they could only find the phone

I thought Allison was a stay at home mom? (possibly in the infancy stage of going back to work)....Was she a business woman? (I mean, when she died)

Not sure if about the googling his rights theory, not before the fact anyway. It's possible but the whole thing just doesn't feel that premeditated. I know it has been speculated that it was planned but that being the case he would have to be an idiot to do it on any computer that leads back to him.

I know. I have always beleived something went horribly wrong.
Just sharing info

crap....did I just read it here? this is how rumours start!!! sorry. swear there was lots of talk how they thought the killer was at the funeral? I guess I took it from there. I can't remember but will keep looking to clarify, for now Ill go back and edit part two of my comment

Didn't that politician say something like that on his blog?

I thought Allison was a stay at home mom? (possibly in the infancy stage of going back to work)....Was she a business woman? (I mean, when she died)

??? I thought you knew she had been a business woman for years (FC). She was back now at C21 doing the property management. It was confirmed yesterday that she was at work the week before she died.

Most of the info on the phone as far as texts and phone calls can be pulled from phone company records anyway. I think the phones importance lays with any DNA that may be on it. If there are traces of blood for example this would suggest it was dumped after the fact, fingerprints may not be of any use if it was somebody close to her though.

aaawww THANK YOU LIMAES!! I felt certain I had read it somewhere. so to iterate, it is only hearsay, but I personally feel compelled to take what Paul Tully says with 'some' truth to it. That is JMO

??? I thought you knew she had been a business woman for years (FC). She was back now at C21 doing the property management. It was confirmed yesterday that she was at work the week before she died.

I knew she had been years ago..

PS....Thanxabunch :)

Yes, he said the murderer had apparently attended the funeral. This however does not imply that it was a friend of the families.

Yes, he said the murderer had apparently attended the funeral. This however does not imply that it was a friend of the families.

I wasn't saying it implied anything. Was just re-assuring minni that he/she didn't imagine reading it. Thats all.

It is not unusual for murderers to attend funerals of there victim, the same as pyromaniacs turn up at the fire - it gives them a thrill apparently

I wasn't saying it implied anything. Was just re-assuring minni that he/she didn't imagine reading it. Thats all.

I know you were not implying anything. I was just referring to her point 2 in her earlier post about a close friend of the family being the possible perp.

??? I thought you knew she had been a business woman for years (fc). She was back now at c21 doing the property management. It was confirmed yesterday that she was at work the week before she died.

and was it also reported she relinquished the property's she managed that same week? For reasons unknown to tenants? Scared to say unless i can back my stuff up!!!

and was it also reported she relinquished the property's she managed that same week? For reasons unknown to tenants? Scared to say unless i can back my stuff up!!!

I vaguely recall something along those lines being posted by someone in the last few days.

Most of the info on the phone as far as texts and phone calls can be pulled from phone company records anyway. I think the phones importance lays with any DNA that may be on it. If there are traces of blood for example this would suggest it was dumped after the fact, fingerprints may not be of any use if it was somebody close to her though.

I think so too, but can a phone company access contact lists, and appointments? that cant be true....there has to be a line drawn regarding invasion of privacy. having said that, I hear big brother can monitor anyone thousands of times a week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21