Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the info on the phone as far as texts and phone calls can be pulled from phone company records anyway. I think the phones importance lays with any DNA that may be on it. If there are traces of blood for example this would suggest it was dumped after the fact, fingerprints may not be of any use if it was somebody close to her though.

Unless the finger print is in blood. My hubby is a cop (diff state) he wondered if the house was processed by CSU? Does anyone know?

and was it also reported she relinquished the property's she managed that same week? For reasons unknown to tenants? Scared to say unless i can back my stuff up!!!

I remember reading that to Minni - do you think Allison was getting ready to leave, as the rent roll would have been a lucrative asset to a Real Estate office and really all they had left to sell.

I also recall somebody in about thread 8 that ABC and GBC were having regular meetings at the girls school regarding but not exclusively about the home situation and that the meeting on the 18th of April ABC did not attend and no excuse was given. Does anybody have any ideas to share on this item of news?

Latest from Paul Tully

The last paragraph is interesting!

"The public can only conclude that the killer is so stupid, he or she is continuing to say and do things which amount to admissions of guilt or is engaging in other incriminating actions which are building a rock-solid case which no defence counsel could ever wriggle out of for their client."

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/when-will-police-take-allison-baden.html

I remember reading that to Minni - do you think Allison was getting ready to leave, as the rent roll would have been a lucrative asset to a Real Estate office and really all they had left to sell.

I also recall somebody in about thread 8 that ABC and GBC were having regular meetings at the girls school regarding but not exclusively about the home situation and that the meeting on the 18th of April ABC did not attend and no excuse was given. Does anybody have any ideas to share on this item of news?

Thanks for reminding me (and CC too)...I remember now...I had forgotten about that rent roll stuff.

Not regular meetings.....They regularly went and did "class help" (helping out in class ie teaching reading, writing or assisting in the class room, with different things like cooking sessions etc) They went together often. You are right though...On the 18th she didnt attend.

Latest from Paul Tully

"The public can only conclude that the killer is so stupid, he or she is continuing to say and do things which amount to admissions of guilt or is engaging in other incriminating actions which are building a rock-solid case which no defence counsel could ever wriggle out of for their client."

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/when-will-police-take-allison-baden.html

I don't get what he is meaning by this statement - there has been little to no comment from anyone over the last 10 to 12 days. The Brookfield show appearance is all from the BC - have I missed something?

Latest from Paul Tully

Reading this makes me wonder if he is following this forum, if he is I challenge him to use the word sock in his next article :)

I hope no one searches my phone or computer after this case, they'll come up with some doozies!!

I agree..... :blush:

I have looked up so many murder cases lately, the police would maybe think I was considering committing it myself....OOPS

The school meetings post was me. It was info given to me from a friend in the local area, but 3rd hand so cannot prove it obviously...but would make sense.
No reason was given for Allisons absence and the only thing I could think of was maybe she saw no reason to attend as she was planning to leave. After all, why attend a meeting about issues at home with the marriage, if you think it will all be solved soon when you leave? IMO

The school meetings post was me. It was info given to me from a friend in the local area, but 3rd hand so cannot prove it obviously...but would make sense.
No reason was given for Allisons absence and the only thing I could think of was maybe she saw no reason to attend as she was planning to leave. After all, why attend a meeting about issues at home with the marriage, if you think it will all be solved soon when you leave? IMO

Or that she was fed up with the "process" that was just not getting anywhere!!

Unless the finger print is in blood. My hubby is a cop (diff state) he wondered if the house was processed by CSU? Does anyone know?

I think there was a photo floating around somewhere with what looked like a CSU vehicle in the driveway of the house.

Thanks for reminding me (and CC too)...I remember now...I had forgotten about that rent roll stuff.

Not regular meetings.....They regularly went and did "class help" (helping out in class ie teaching reading, writing or assisting in the class room, with different things like cooking sessions etc) They went together often. You are right though...On the 18th she didnt attend.

Willough - there was a poster who indicated that both parents were attending regular Wednesday meetings at the school about the situation at home (not helping in class). Is this true? I don't know.

Willough - there was a poster who indicated that both parents were attending regular Wednesday meetings at the school about the situation at home (not helping in class). Is this true? I don't know.

See above post by "Caviar" Case closed

I vaguely recall something along those lines being posted by someone in the last few days.

Yes, someone said they had friends who rented a property through C21 and stopped being property manager last week.
Maybe she had another job to go to?

I don't know about that. Someone linked a video last night stating she had given up her career for her children, that the conference she was going to attend was a pathways conference. The reporter stumbled a bit in the video, but that's how it come out. If anything she was inching her way back into psychology. I'm not going off to find this link AGAIN. Before you guys post it's up for you to research and link, instead of making the same posters link over and over again. If you are going to state something...back it up...Grrrrr

IMO, and it is my opinion only, she had a couple of listings under her name at C21. If anyone knows anything about how Real Estate Agents work, maybe she met the vendors and they wanted her to sell their properties, and in good faith she kept the listings under her name. That does not mean she was sitting in the office all day. In the event they had a buyer that suited the house the receptionist could set up the appointment and Allison could have met the buyer at the house. Apparently she only had a couple of listings. All thisof courses heresy, because I haven't seen one link that backs up the fact she was still working there. I THINK someone stated she had some listings under her name. Basically, you've stated she was working at some capacity....you supply the link.

Yes, someone said they had friends who rented a property through C21 and stopped being property manager last week.
Maybe she had another job to go to?

Linette, who took over the property management do you know? Was it another agency? Than k you

i remember reading that to minni - do you think allison was getting ready to leave, as the rent roll would have been a lucrative asset to a real estate office and really all they had left to sell.

I also recall somebody in about thread 8 that abc and gbc were having regular meetings at the girls school regarding but not exclusively about the home situation and that the meeting on the 18th of april abc did not attend and no excuse was given. Does anybody have any ideas to share on this item of news?

i don't remember anything like that, but it sounds interesting, anything they may have done or been involved in or done differently or missed leading up to the 19th april is important i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417