Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos, videos, notes, etc.

personal or private contacts that others might not have been aware of? notes, definantly, calendar entries, business meetings, but I think her contact list would be important to see if there were any friends or contacts that maybe HAVEN'T presented themselves or appointments that were up and coming etc..

Your point 2 - Where did you read that? I don't believe QPS have state the killer was possibly a close friend?

good question CaseClosed, give me a minute, I havent been home long, need to go back and confirm it (I hope it wasn't hearsay)

The photos at The Century 21 awards can no longer be viewed, I just went to show my husband. If this is what is happening we can be certain the media is gagged.

Apparently police found he had googled his right to silence a few days before the murder.

The photos at The Century 21 awards can no longer be viewed, I just went to show my husband. If this is what is happening we can be certain the media is gagged.

Im not at all surprised...Some people last night were horrid about the ladies at that function. It was only a matter of time.

personal or private contacts that others might not have been aware of? notes, definantly, calendar entries, business meetings, but I think her contact list would be important to see if there were any friends or contacts that maybe HAVEN'T presented themselves or appointments that were up and coming etc..

If she was backing-up her iPhone to the Cloud, contacts and calendar would be accessible through her iTunes account on another Apple device. I wonder if QPS issued a court order or similar to Apple for release of certain info?

Diary, photos, videos, recordings.

If I just killed someone the first thing I would do would be to put that phone in a sink full of water and or chemical so it it was found it would be useless... and then dispose of it.

Seems like you've given this a bit of thought, Bayside?? "If I just killed someone...." Just joking! :)

crap....did I just read it here? this is how rumours start!!! sorry. swear there was lots of talk how they thought the killer was at the funeral? I guess I took it from there. I can't remember but will keep looking to clarify, for now Ill go back and edit part two of my comment

Maybe they took them down because of the bad photography....lol

Diary, photos, videos, recordings.

If I just killed someone the first thing I would do would be to put that phone in a sink full of water and or chemical so it it was found it would be useless... and then dispose of it.

When you sync an iPhone in iTunes, 1st thing it does is take a backup of all the data. When I had to restore my iPhone it put back all the data I thought I'd lost.
I'm not sure where the backups are stored; I've never been able to locate the backup files for my iPhone or iPad (maybe the Apple site/cloud?). Maybe that's one of the reasons they took the computer?

Im not at all surprised...Some people last night were horrid about the ladies at that function. It was only a matter of time.

yes weren't they? it was scathing, Im glad I wasnt there to be picked to pieces!!!

Let's not get into that again, I saw enough cleavage last night to last me a while

Or maybe Century 21 took them off because some of the people who appeared in the pictures there have been laughed at, pulled apart and speculated about on various internet forums.

I don't think it's the media gagging. IMO it is whoever owns that photo blog that put a password for viewing. This would indicate there are people watching this forum for things like this and taking action to prevent things like what happened last night with all the unkind comments about the ladies in those photos.

When you sync an iPhone in iTunes, 1st thing it does is take a backup of all the data. When I had to restore my iPhone it put back all the data I thought I'd lost.
I'm not sure where the backups are stored; I've never been able to locate the backup files for my iPhone or iPad (maybe the Apple site/cloud?). Maybe that's one of the reasons they took the computer?

Great thinking!! can they tell when you last synced your phone/ipad from your computer? they must be able to. still, it may have last been synced two days prior to her going missing, so they would want to see her last few days movements

THIS is what I love about Websleuths........something so obvious like this, how many of you have iphones? its a little point, but not mentioned before, and super important as to why they might want that phone.......just saying :D

However you can turn the back up feature off on an iphone, and itunes actually asks you if you want to back it up unless you set it to do it automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn